Pages:
Author

Topic: Any ideas of what we lack in crypto world? - page 9. (Read 3271 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Lack of confidence and idea. The reason behind more traders are getting scared on the current status of market fluctuations or downward movement of bitcoin and/or other altcoins is because we don't have enough confidence and knowledge on our selected coin. We easily get affected when we see dips or prices falling which is not right as a trader.
I agree with you i would also add stability, it is greatly needed cause crypto currencies fluctuate all the time there is no guessing what will happen next
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
Easy of integration with banks? I mean if I can connect my bitcoin or any other coin to my bank account (you can get an agreement with a bank thats global like HSBC which has banks in all over the globe and not just a local bank) that means I can spend my coins anywhere I want. I can just spend my money as btc or fiat and the person I am buying stuff from can get it anyway they want. Making people accept that as a new coin is really hard but if banks get in between than we can make it easier.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
We lack avenues to spend cryptocurrency without converting to fiat money.This is one of the major reasons why we have high volatility of tokens in the market.When people want to spend on goods and services that do not accept cryptocurrency, they have to liquidate that sometimes leads to dumping when so many people are liquidating.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
There are many problems in the cryptocurrencies market which are preventing this market to grow and develop fully. There are many problems like the price manipulation, illegal activities of cybercriminals, transactions delays, Pump and dump ICO schemes and huge price fluctuation. I thing all of these problems can be solved by proper regulation of the crypto market which we are lacking now
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think for me, there are people who are lack of perseverance. And some other people who uses bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies, they are lack of motivation and being industrious. Many people also who uses bitcoin are lack of confidence to use cryptocurrencies like bitcoin because they are afraid to be scammed or afraid to be hacked. Many people dont trust cryptocurrencies and I do believe that. Some other people are lack of patience to wait before they get their income.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
What we lack in the cryptocurrency is the public information that allows traders and investors and most especially the interested people to know about it and how to earn or trade from it. There should be proper advertisement to let those people know more about the cryptocurrency. It must conduct seminars that will educate us moreover.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
We see that all the time in some countries cryptocurrencies are banned or in the contrary they start to make a special regulation. It shows that everyone want to do something with it but don't really know what, yet. Maybe you guys can guess, as experts from the crypto community, what do we need for normal living in a blockchain world?
We are lack of awareness and education since most of the communitu member dont even know whats blockchain is all about,and what can benefits this to us,instead all they know is we can gain money here and it can be done overnight.this is the most important thing that must be addressed here in cryptocurrency
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
I think the most obvious and important thing that we are lacking is an education and patience of the community. Many things which are bad here are just caused because of the community,
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
I think what we lack is regulation. A system to protect the investors and the crypto currency we are also investing on. I also thibg we beed more security when it comes to investing our hard esrned money into crypto currency to deter money launderers and give crypto currency a bad rep. Lastly is an everylasting want for more security.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
the most important thing we lack in the crypto world is genuine guidance for newbies in the crypto world they are one strong foundation in future market
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
For some time now, there has been fake or scam ICO's in the cryptocurrency market and most people complain of scam projects. It is sad to fully participate in a project and at the end, you here it is a scam. It would be  better if we get detectors for scam bounties.
Activity: 238
The main problem is that whenever a new coin is introduced in the market these days, it is regulated by the company that has produced it so there is an illusion by the general public that the concept of bitcoin is still valid however that is not true since centralization has been introduced from the start
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
i think the infrastructure are lack in the crypto because there are many under development country that can't provide the need of the bitcoin to full support it
It is a fairly new system and it will take a longer period of time to have a better front end user friendly products so that everyone will be able to use it, hopefully we would see innovative products coming out in the future that would make bitcoin use simpler, that can be understood by everyone, since the entire market does not have any boundaries anyone could make use of these developments.
Apparently. In fact, with the level at which we have gotten to, few years ago; I would not have believed we could have gotten to this level at all. On a normal ground, we cannot actually get everyone to understand how the space works globally as some will be restricted to the information, some may not even want to care and it would end up being like a segregation where we end up having the crypto enthusiasts and then those who prefer the traditional way as well as those who are closed out from the digital age.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
We see that all the time in some countries cryptocurrencies are banned or in the contrary they start to make a special regulation. It shows that everyone want to do something with it but don't really know what, yet. Maybe you guys can guess, as experts from the crypto community, what do we need for normal living in a blockchain world?
The governments see the anonymity in cryptocurrency transaction as a problem with the cryptocurrency industry and are looking for every means to impose ban and other regulations on cryptocurrency usability. Right now, the major challenge with cryptocurrency is with internet accessibility. You cannot use or access cryptocurrencies without an internet coverage and not all parts of the world have internet access.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab

In my own opinion, cryptocurrency is lack of community on the different countries because there are still country where bitcoins is not legalized and because of that cryptocurrency cannot be fully used by different people all over the world.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
At present we need user friendly sources to make people understand the importance of technology, blockchain, cryptocurrency and its usage over the traditional system. Maybe it looks weird for them at the beginning, but if they understand it in the right manner the spreading will happen. When the adoption and usage increase automatically the growth will happen. On the other hand, when something is used by a large user group it is impossible for governments to restrict its usage. Also people should not give ears to the negative news that spread around relating to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
Lack of knowledge is the main reason we have only a few peoples in the crypto world. People fail to understand the true potential of crypto currencies that's why they fail to believe.This one of the reasons people don't like cryptocurrency related things. We have to teach people what is crypto currency, its benefit, its true potential. They are not going to know about crypto currency in their dreams we are the one who has to make the change.

Changes and initiatives always came from us who is already a member of this community, for me as a junior member of this forum I organized a small cell encourage them and teach them about cryptocurrency we start from bounty campaign which is their initial step to know more and be familiar the different aspects of  crypto world.

That is always a pretty good way to start in order to create some awareness. The thing is that it may look like it is not having much impact, but the little impact it is having is good enough if almost crypto enthusiasts can do the same.

However, I feel so many people even currently in this space are always getting the wrong picture and idea about cryptocurrency, and it is more like it is either they are not just ready to understand the space or the level of information out there is not much, which I want to believe the former is the case.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
I think that we are significantly lacking to have enough educated and skilled players, who would share their knowledge with us.
The knowledge is everywhere and a lot of people keep sharing it every day, the problem is that people like being spoon fed and they are too lazy to do research. Sometimes, even when I get to see people ask questions on this forum, questions so silly that once you typed on Google, you will get enormous answers to, but they still just ask anyway.

If people can learn to use the internet to do research, they will get all the information they need, and the only way we may say some can have that problem is if they lack those internet facilities.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
In general, I want all coins and tokens to cease to be dependent on bitcoins in the price plan. I want the crypto-currency market to be a market, not a bitcoin, where he specifies when and which coin or token to grow in price, and when to fall. Now bitcoin has already fallen half as much and almost does not increase in price. Because of it, all the rest of the crypto currency can not be raised. This is a perversion, it can not be called a market.
Activity: 167
Lack of knowledge is the main reason we have only a few peoples in the crypto world. People fail to understand the true potential of crypto currencies that's why they fail to believe.This one of the reasons people don't like cryptocurrency related things. We have to teach people what is crypto currency, its benefit, its true potential. They are not going to know about crypto currency in their dreams we are the one who has to make the change.
Exactly true lack of knowledge is the main reason because im one of it,im joining this kind of matters but still i dont have yet enough knowledge and skills to go through,so i tried and tried to catch up more things and ideas here.
Pages:
Jump to: