Pages:
Author

Topic: Any ideas of what we lack in crypto world? - page 12. (Read 3271 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We see that all the time in some countries cryptocurrencies are banned or in the contrary they start to make a special regulation. It shows that everyone want to do something with it but don't really know what, yet. Maybe you guys can guess, as experts from the crypto community, what do we need for normal living in a blockchain world?
which we need in the world of blockchain is a vast insight into the world of cryptocurrency. Without it we can not do anything. In addition, the most important is enough capital to trade in cryptocurrency
Activity: 1302
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
We see that all the time in some countries cryptocurrencies are banned or in the contrary they start to make a special regulation. It shows that everyone want to do something with it but don't really know what, yet. Maybe you guys can guess, as experts from the crypto community, what do we need for normal living in a blockchain world?

We need more support from the community. I guess it's time we make a choice and embrace what lies beyond this point, step up and build ourselves a better world for living. If only most of the people of the business industries support this and utilized it's potential then we might be doing interstellar from time to time.
Activity: 64
There is a clear lack of judicial enforcements in the system. So beware of the illegal trip wires.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
While I would really like price independence for all coins and tokens. Now we actually do not have any crypto-currency market. We all pray and look with hope on bitcoin, as it is his growth or fall similarly affects the rest of the crypto currency. This is very abnormal. If such persons as Mt. Gox from Tokyo will periodically throw out large batches of bitcoins on the market, then the crypto-currency market will be frozen for years.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
If what you want is to use cryptocurrencies in your everyday life then we are only lacking one thing and that is adoption, but unfortunately adoption is not a process that happens overnight it is a long process even if the technology is great people are not going to leave their old ways behind them very fast, just look at the Internet it took a lot of time before it was adopted by most people around the world and the same is going to happen to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 54
Lack of reliability and faith, lack of stability and most properly lack of reality are the drawbacks.
Activity: 140
I see that there are many exchanges that can only be accessed when someone lives in a certain region of the world. However, there are great opportunities such as the "Kimchi premium" to make a profit if there were an arbitrage exchange to execute such a trade securely. This is something that is missing from the crypto world that could help people profit and stabilize all this volatility that keeps many out of the game. That's why I'm excited for this project addressing arbitrage, education and insurance to pre-Ico this month, what do you think of this company, solid or not? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-meet-the-people-making-crypto-mainstream-3085831
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
I think the focus of our community in the next few years should be on some of the crypto world systems, and we see that the abuse of ICO in the last half of the year is hurting the development of the market, and a lot of negative news related to crypto.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
Lack of knowledge is the main reason we have only a few peoples in the crypto world. People fail to understand the true potential of crypto currencies that's why they fail to believe.This one of the reasons people don't like cryptocurrency related things. We have to teach people what is crypto currency, its benefit, its true potential. They are not going to know about crypto currency in their dreams we are the one who has to make the change.

I agree that most people know not much about cryptos. But this is not the main reason why folks don`t like things related to cryptocurrency, I think. I believe that the whole point is that сrypto-currencies do not have enough reliability. Сrypto-currencies and blockchain are not as resistant to theft and burglary as is commonly believed. Every seventh Bitcoin and Ethereum goes to hackers. People are afraid to become victims of fraud.
both lack of knowledge and reliability are huge problems of the users and bitcoin, itself,. Users who has lack of knowledge doesn't know the real thing about bitcoin. Some believes that bitcoin is a scam without even having first-hand experience. Users tend to look at the dark side of bitcoin rather than what is the fortune that awaits them after all those risky investments. and this is where we enter the problem of bitcoin which is reliability. It is hard to protect or advertise bitcoin if it is really true that investing is really risky and the price are really unstable. So I think both are major problems that we need to solve first before heading to world domination.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
Security, security, and again - security. We need a better security ASAP, all other technical obstacles will be solved in time.
Activity: 294
I think that we lack the approval of governments which don't want to understand that crypto is a new step we should take and improve the whole system. I think that this is the currency of the future, which will come very soon
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
Personally, in the crypto-currency world, there is very little price independence for each digital coin or token. I'm tired of watching and praying for this bitcoin. On the one hand, we know that if bitcoin does not grow in price, the crypto-currency market will also not grow, that is, virtually every crypto-alaite. On the other hand, if bitcoin will grow strongly in price, this will approximate the possibility of its depreciation, since if bitcoin reaches high price values, with its high volatility, and if negative news appears as a catalyst, it can cause panic among investors and bitcoin may quickly depreciate.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
You already point it out dude, cryptocurrency is banned or have a very strict regulation — crypto is lack of Support. Though there are instances we heard from news that there are particular countries now starting to embrace the blockchain technology, this is a good news but still not enough to make a very huge progress. It would be great if all nations now start to support crypto, doing so will able crypto to revolutionize our kind of living and maximize its potentials.

I know that there are also technical aspects need to be considered first but that's already a small thing because I do believe that if someone shows interest and eagerness into something then he can provide solutions in any problems along his way.
Activity: 86
Merit: 4
Stability  Wink
Activity: 210

For me the main reason is we have a limited resources of information about bitcoin....  But even there are a few way to study about cryptocurrency....  People have limited knowledge to understand about the cryptocurrency...  Sometimes it affects us a lots...  But if we get a solution about this problem cryptocurrency will be a perfect for our community...  And surely it will really help us...
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Lack of knowledge is the main reason we have only a few peoples in the crypto world. People fail to understand the true potential of crypto currencies that's why they fail to believe.This one of the reasons people don't like cryptocurrency related things. We have to teach people what is crypto currency, its benefit, its true potential. They are not going to know about crypto currency in their dreams we are the one who has to make the change.

Just wanted to write about it, man, but I see you have already done it. without the knowledge, people will never have the profits from trading, investing, and even mining. never be lazy to learn about the crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Everything goes as it should. To begin the technology, the crypto currency must develop to a certain level, when it becomes more convenient and more profitable for people to use them instead of fiat money

Crypto development is not something to comment on at any stage of you are not a developer yourself. There is always the scope of changing the economy be it on a small scale or a large scale, but mostly small in crypto. The adoption of crypto will probably never be extensive in the mainstream. Thus it is profitable but comparing it to the economy of fiat is a bit long shot. After all to buy your daily bread you need fiat - crypto cover is not that high.

I feel there is a lack of common sense. There is too much mystery and uncertainty.

There is too much of manipulated shills reddit and twitter shitshills, fake news FUD and panic sellers.
Activity: 57
I feel there is a lack of common sense. There is too much mystery and uncertainty.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think lack in public perception, for me it has a bearing on the value of the currency. A driving factor that people reacting positively to the innovations and the fact is a thorn in the side of the most corrupt banking sector and gives competition which cannot be tampered with in the traditional way. We also receive negative reactions and associations with criminality.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
There are basically two problems with cryptocurrencies that are delaying adoption, the first one is that cryptocurrencies are not as convenient and easy to use as fiat, not only that people are not used at all to be completely responsible for the fate of their money, they are used to delegate that responsibility to someone else and as such it is very likely that we are going to see a lot of hacks if adoption grows, and the second problem is that if we want adoption to happen all over the world then the fees and the speed of transactions need to improve.
We lack knowledge in the crypto world because if you look into your previous investments you will realize that the decisions we made were not accurate and we must work on our knowledge in order to cover this area so that one can obtain high accuracy in the crypto world. The upcoming days are very important and we must work hard to go through all the necessary procedures.
Pages:
Jump to: