Pages:
Author

Topic: Any ideas of what we lack in crypto world? - page 13. (Read 3271 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Keeping it simple is the most required aspect in my opinion. There are huge people out there who are getting confused about Bitcoin and on the top of that, they create misconception in their mind about Bitcoin.

Sadly, 6 out of 10 people hear about Bitcoin through the scam projects and it not only creates a bad impression among them but also somewhere it restricts them in learning more about it and that is dangerous. I can understand rejection after understanding anything but in this case, they are not even keeping themselves open to understanding the whole thing and they are relying on what government and media are telling them.

Damn you are right, at my country on Indonesia monthly they thinking bitcoin it's just like a gambling game or like Ponzi scheme. They don't know what future we can bring into a real life with blockchain technology. My Bank Sentral (BI) It's telling too Bitcoin a dangerous investment too.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Its boundaries are not well defined with rhe reality that causes people to dive so much into it Wink
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Keeping it simple is the most required aspect in my opinion. There are huge people out there who are getting confused about Bitcoin and on the top of that, they create misconception in their mind about Bitcoin.

Sadly, 6 out of 10 people hear about Bitcoin through the scam projects and it not only creates a bad impression among them but also somewhere it restricts them in learning more about it and that is dangerous. I can understand rejection after understanding anything but in this case, they are not even keeping themselves open to understanding the whole thing and they are relying on what government and media are telling them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Everything goes as it should. To begin the technology, the crypto currency must develop to a certain level, when it becomes more convenient and more profitable for people to use them instead of fiat money
Like all nascent markets, there is a lack of liquidity in crypto markets making them difficult to exit at the right price. The growth in exchange use has boosted overall liquidity, but such an increase in trades is yet to have the ultimately desired effect.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
We all know that cryptocurrency does not have a stability compared to the regular physical currencies but nowadays we can see many people are using it for different purposes like shopping online or more transactions. So, Bitcoin has its own purpose why it was created and it was the first cryptocurrency to come out. Not just the Bitcoin have the negative side or the lack of capabilities but in this world not just the business have it but even those people who joined and haven't join a campaign like this. Cryptocurrency really difficult to understand for it is relatively new and come with a learning curve. Those people who invest without or lacking of proper knowledge and lose money is the reason why people see Bitcoin as defective or lack of capabilities. No one knows everything, people must learn in order to understand. It will always depend to the people who knows how to understand the reality. Like, you need to work patiently and with hard work for you earn. Bitcoin is not easy all you need to do is to wait. All of us must always think that everything has its own disability.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
Acceptance and support of the people are the only things which are absent from the crypto world. People are still hesitant to accept this new technology. The fear of losing is another reason which is stopping many people to join the crypto community. Also there are many loopholes in crypto industry which needs to be fixed like, huge pumps and dumps, technological problems, large transaction time and fees. Moreover lack of govt. intervention is another reason why people are avoiding crypto world. Infact some governments are even going against it creating even more FUD.
i think government is an important factor to overcome the doubts of investors. we can see many countries that have not legalized bitcoin and still calculate it. i think it will grow faster if government regulates cryptos
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
Acceptance and support of the people are the only things which are absent from the crypto world. People are still hesitant to accept this new technology. The fear of losing is another reason which is stopping many people to join the crypto community. Also there are many loopholes in crypto industry which needs to be fixed like, huge pumps and dumps, technological problems, large transaction time and fees. Moreover lack of govt. intervention is another reason why people are avoiding crypto world. Infact some governments are even going against it creating even more FUD.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Everything goes as it should. To begin the technology, the crypto currency must develop to a certain level, when it becomes more convenient and more profitable for people to use them instead of fiat money
Activity: 103
Merit: 124
This is still such new technology. The real issue is we built the high speed train before putting down the rails. These features (custody, wallets, regulated exchanges, etc.) will come in time, making the space much safer for everyone else to jump in.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
In my opinion,I want to say some factors about this forum which I think the lack in crypto world.First of all,I want to say about its transaction fees,in virtual life it should be less more and to be more secured.Because,there are more hacking news we heard before.Those project which is wanted to open their ICO for development or others purposes need to use the forum and forum will distribute all and this will be better and then scam will be removed by doing this.I think those are developed by forum as soon as possible to prevent this forum and to be secured.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Bitcoin needs more support for it to develop and to improve its system in terms of transaction and price development. When it comes to support having the right information for people to have is the key for them to used bitcoin in the first place so it could be better to have a better way of learning for us to be informed on the good things about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies so that we could used it in trading, investments and transactions.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
We see that all the time in some countries cryptocurrencies are banned or in the contrary they start to make a special regulation. It shows that everyone want to do something with it but don't really know what, yet. Maybe you guys can guess, as experts from the crypto community, what do we need for normal living in a blockchain world?

I guess thats true, well we can be functional in certain thing if we will know this forum very well, I think enough knowledge regarding things on this blockchain cause we will not going to be productive if we are just predicting everyrhing that we wanted to do, I guess thats very important, some research for you to become familiar how this forum works and thats for yourself as well as for you toshare it to other people.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
I think one of the things we lack in crypto world for now is enough awareness to the outside world pushing out the gospel about the goods about being a crypto trader. Most people have negative vibes about cryptocurrency. Most adverts are usually about ICOs/Tokensales. I know when there are more people accepting this new form of digital banking, there would be more room for healthy competitions similar to the normal banks we have around us
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
What we lack in the crypto world so far is the usage. We haven't got the direct usage opportunity similar to the centralized currency. When this happens, automatically the circulation will increase leading to growth. Maybe this takes little longer time, but it is achievable.
We certainly need more people expressing interest in cryptos and before we can come to that, we should make sure we can educate people who have no idea about cryptos so that they can know the importance that they have by investing into Bitcoins.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The thing we majorly need from the crypto world is accessibility from all parts of the world. Currently as the cryptos are decentralised and not bound to any rules and regulations makes them feared and hence banned in many of the countries. To achieve a digital, cashless society the coins need to be widely accepted.
Also, coins like bitcoin need to attain stability if it has to head towards being a mainstream currency, as a unstable currency shows a weak economy. The coin is too volatile currently to be a primary currency right now. So, these things have to be rectified for a better future for the cryptos.
Yes the accessibility of it all over the world should be considered and improved so that every people can be use the cryptos even those people who are in far places from the city so that the government can be able to adopt it and make a rules to improved the use of it in the community and the citizens can be easily accepted it as a mode of payment for their daily living on which can help their lives to be improved.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
"CoinPoker.com"
We see that all the time in some countries cryptocurrencies are banned or in the contrary they start to make a special regulation. It shows that everyone want to do something with it but don't really know what, yet. Maybe you guys can guess, as experts from the crypto community, what do we need for normal living in a blockchain world?
There are basically two problems with cryptocurrencies that are delaying adoption, the first one is that cryptocurrencies are not as convenient and easy to use as fiat, not only that people are not used at all to be completely responsible for the fate of their money, they are used to delegate that responsibility to someone else and as such it is very likely that we are going to see a lot of hacks if adoption grows, and the second problem is that if we want adoption to happen all over the world then the fees and the speed of transactions need to improve.
Not only that.We should include the one of the reason why adoption rate is way too slow specially on traditional people who do only knew about local fiat which wont easily entrust crypto therefore considering its technology isnt really too rampant on non techy persons and for those who have only awareness into technical aspects will do have only the chance to adopt.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Government recognition is something that can change the world of crypto significantly. Yes we are waiting for that because then the circulation and utilization of cryptocurrencies will be very good. Government support can make the crypto grow and it is certain that the future of the world is a digitalization.
Activity: 462
Many people still don't know about crypto coins.What kind of money can be used in this work?Many of these knowledge how are still limited to what is available from this currency.They needs to take some special steps to properly teach and curb these crypto coins.
The knowledge of cryptocurrency in this investment area is very important, you can not succeed without understanding it. Do not rush to invest when you do not really understand the market, take the time to learn from experienced people and the internet before investing.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
What we lack in the crypto world so far is the usage. We haven't got the direct usage opportunity similar to the centralized currency. When this happens, automatically the circulation will increase leading to growth. Maybe this takes little longer time, but it is achievable.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
The thing we majorly need from the crypto world is accessibility from all parts of the world. Currently as the cryptos are decentralised and not bound to any rules and regulations makes them feared and hence banned in many of the countries. To achieve a digital, cashless society the coins need to be widely accepted.
Also, coins like bitcoin need to attain stability if it has to head towards being a mainstream currency, as a unstable currency shows a weak economy. The coin is too volatile currently to be a primary currency right now. So, these things have to be rectified for a better future for the cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: