Pages:
Author

Topic: Any Predictions for Bitcoin 1 August - page 4. (Read 4962 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 26, 2017, 08:38:45 PM
Actually we dont know what will happen in bitcoin in august 1 but for sure after that day they have many investors will invest again in bitcoin so the price will increase again and many people talk about it and many new investor will invest also so the price will incease again
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
July 26, 2017, 08:28:02 PM
Everyone can not predict exactly how bitcoin price movements are. But there is some news stating that bitcoin prices are falling and there are some also saying that bitcoin prices are rising. This is a matter of course after the 1st of August.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
July 26, 2017, 08:15:27 PM
Hi Guys,

I would like to her from the community what they think will happen to the Bitcoin price 1 August?

I'm sure this is a question on a lot of peoples lips! Even though the fork might not realise.

Please share your thoughts on the matter and let see who where correct when we reach 1 August. Grin
Some other say that bitcoin will get down on price, but I think it won't coz the demand on people to get involve in bitcoin is rising. Which I think the reason that will make the bitcoin rise..
Activity: 169
July 26, 2017, 04:34:53 PM
BTC will split, believe it or not.  'free money' that how they call it.
 Get ready for the btc short of the decade.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
July 26, 2017, 03:26:03 PM
Well, before now there were panic sales of bitcoin by so many people because they were afraid if bitcoin split by 1st August what will become the value of their bitcoin. But i believe the panic is over because BIP9 seems stable now and bitcoin market value has gone up higher than what it was as at lat week. So there is no need to panic because of 1st of August meeting,
Activity: 155
July 26, 2017, 02:53:25 PM
Truly, no one can anticipate precisely what will occur on first of August
Ideally, Segwit will be fruitful, there will be no part chain. I am expecting Bitcoin Afterwards first of August it to 4 k $+
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
July 26, 2017, 02:30:06 PM
Not just my mind all my friends must have the same idea, I myself think that bitcoin will rise sharply up to 4000 $, because for now I've been lucky and good luck is always there.
Activity: 294
July 26, 2017, 01:48:21 PM
Hi Guys,

I would like to her from the community what they think will happen to the Bitcoin price 1 August?

I'm sure this is a question on a lot of peoples lips! Even though the fork might not realise.

Please share your thoughts on the matter and let see who where correct when we reach 1 August. Grin

well nobody knows what will going to happen to bitcoin at that time. all are speculations and prediction, but whatever happens i might stick with my plan, i will wait bitcoin to hit atleast 5000 dollars before i sell or release my funds.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
July 26, 2017, 01:12:57 PM
It's possible the bitcoin price will go down, because there will be hard fork
So most people, will be in a rush to sell some of the stock from bitcoin, because they are panicked, seeing the state of the market is declining
Activity: 378
Merit: 260
Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin
July 26, 2017, 12:43:12 PM
I hope to see the increase of $5000 in August, will probably brings smiles to some investors faces and vice versa. Wink
Im hoping this to happen this year to reach $5000. But now seems price is going down maybe it will continue until august1. And probably after this event price will continue to increase and for those who holds wii get earn profit. Thats what I think may happen this august.
I think the same, I hope a 700k USD /BTC in 3 years from now  Cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
July 26, 2017, 12:09:05 PM
I hope to see the increase of $5000 in August, will probably brings smiles to some investors faces and vice versa. Wink
Im hoping this to happen this year to reach $5000. But now seems price is going down maybe it will continue until august1. And probably after this event price will continue to increase and for those who holds wii get earn profit. Thats what I think may happen this august.
Activity: 169
July 26, 2017, 12:08:18 PM
As safe mesure I've moved fund as 33%BTC 33%LTC 33%DCR. ( I trashed ETH )

IMHO, There will be some altcoin mega pump on/near August 1. On the 35k+ BTC scale.
Panic will ensue.  Calm will come, but i'm not sure for the price.

BTC will be splitted into different assets directly in competition. There will be no clear winner for a while (or never), and the market cap and mining power wont duplicate. The market will balance itself overtime, and as for the price... It may not recover so soon. However, the split is still a good news and over time 'new/mainstream' money will enter the market and rise that market maybe even over 4000$/btc. But for now... let's not believe in fairy faith xD

Im in relaxed with a diversified portfolio and will look into this closely.

I suggest looking at accumulation pattern in certain alt in particular.
Also,  set up ridiculously low buy orders on btc... you never know LOL.
Activity: 462
Merit: 255
July 26, 2017, 11:53:45 AM
After the separation of supporters of different coins and begin to attack the other.
The miners then will take part in this. As all the miners in China will benefit alternative coin.
And everyone will understand why pay for a coin so expensive if you can do cheap?HuhHuhHuhHuh
Activity: 612
July 26, 2017, 11:45:26 AM
for now, price bitcoin fall and after 1 august gradually will increase. they sell now because they afraid how cheap bitcoin slowly. its my prediction.
the price of the bitcoin is getting low because of some reasons but I think the price of the bitcoin will be more high after august first and it will be a huge change in the market value of the bitcoin it is more popular than other currencies and my prediction about bitcoin is that it will increase more after august first.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 26, 2017, 01:31:07 AM
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 25, 2017, 04:09:55 PM
for now, price  fall and after 1 august gradually will increase. they sell now because they afraid how cheap  slowly. its my prediction.
yes that is right that currently the price of bitcoin is decreasing and now tell 1st August there will be some resistance but after 1st August the price of bitcoin will boost and will increase too much. more expected that it will cross 5000$ in the end of this year.
Activity: 616
July 25, 2017, 03:43:58 PM
Wondering if I must sell my bitcoin now with the hope that it will drop 1 August and the buy again at a lower price Huh
I think some people are also confused as you are, they are always wondering what to do to deal with 1st August, but some people in my area are simultaneously selling their bitcoins and waiting for August to buy them again.
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
July 25, 2017, 01:06:04 PM
The main bitcoin will be fine, some try to do fork though, like this bitcoinABC or bitcoin cash, but I don't think they will go anywhere, it's probably like a new altcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 25, 2017, 11:26:51 AM
I don't think we will see a big drop in price, I thing worst case it will drop to $2000 and pick up from there after 1 August. There's a lot of investors confidence in Bitcoin, I think new investors might be spooked and might sell but the guys who has been investing in Bitcoin for a long period will probably go long and hold their coins.

What ever happens we are all facing an uncertain 1st of August. Grin
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
July 25, 2017, 11:23:49 AM
From the latest update here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/august-1-bip148-preparedness-2017191

I sure bitcoin will nothing problem, and when 1 August will normal like now. I will still save my bitcoin in the online wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: