Pages:
Author

Topic: Any Predictions for Bitcoin 1 August - page 5. (Read 4962 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
July 25, 2017, 10:41:00 AM
I do predict that the price of the both coin will come down. So in less than 1 week we will see the change in Bitcoin price.
Activity: 93
July 25, 2017, 10:38:08 AM
Dont know what's will be happen After 1st august. but i am not afraid for 1st august.I am not going sell my bitcoim, i am going to hold all of my Bitcoin.I believe bitcoin price will be sky rocket after 1st august,may be it would be $4000 Sooner.Just clam and hold you bitcoin.
I've heard a lot of anticipation of people about this. They say that bitcoin can increase, there are people who say it will reduce, even I also heard that it will collapse. I hope bitcoin will stabilize.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
July 25, 2017, 10:05:15 AM
for now, price bitcoin fall and after 1 august gradually will increase. they sell now because they afraid how cheap bitcoin slowly. its my prediction.
Activity: 70
July 25, 2017, 09:46:15 AM
That is my understanding as well, that bitcoin won't split.

but I think a lot of people, like myself are waiting to see what will happen 1 August. As a lot of people are very uncertain as to what will happen and if it will happen or not.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
July 25, 2017, 09:40:38 AM
Hi Guys,

I would like to her from the community what they think will happen to the Bitcoin price 1 August?

I'm sure this is a question on a lot of peoples lips! Even though the fork might not realise.

Please share your thoughts on the matter and let see who where correct when we reach 1 August. Grin
As what I observed this time the bitcoin price is continuously pumping even it has a news on possible event on august 1. After august 1 they have only 2 possible result, it will back to $900 or it will rise to $3000. So the other choose the segwit because the bitcoin now is become popular to the other and even in the other countries they legalise the bitcoin as their currency. They have no reason to fall the bitcoin after the august 1, thus they want to give a great service to the user.
If the Bitcoin splits 2 coins, then your prediction is right the price of the both coin will come down, and it's become very complicated those who are holding bitcoins and people will get confused how to use their coins. But according to me, i went through some news it's saying the bitcoin will not split. So next month we are going to see the big surprise in Bitcoin price.
Activity: 70
July 25, 2017, 09:26:36 AM
Must say, some of the guys were correct.

we are already starting to see a drop in the bitcoin price! the big question is how far will it drop?

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
July 24, 2017, 05:48:00 PM
Massive Bitcoin liquidation likely to happen before August 1st, warns crypto currency expert

There's an upcoming fork in the road, and the popular online cryptocurrency Bitcoin is headed straight towards it. It could finally be the breaking point that Bitcoin needs to set a definitive standard for trading and transactions – or it could be an absolute nightmare that leads to a collapse. Not knowing makes Bitcoin an extremely volatile holding at this point in time, and a cryptocurrency expert has predicted a massive sell-off by August 1 as a result.

Kevin Lawton is a tech entrepreneur who's successfully launched 10 different startups. He also knows a thing or two about Bitcoin, and during a recent interview with USA Watchdog's Greg Hunter spilled the beans about what he sees as impending doom for the digital currency – at least in the short term.

Basically what's happening is that there are two schools of thought as to how to deal with ongoing problems in Bitcoin land. Transactions are slow and ever-worsening as more and more people use the crypto coin to buy and sell without the need for fiat currency. Those who developed Bitcoin have an idea as to how to address this, but so do "miners" and everyday folks who trade with the stuff – and the two ideas differ substantially.

"In Bitcoin, there are huge scalability issues in terms of transaction speed," warns Lawton. "It's been ongoing for years now. There is a set of ideals from the developers on how to fix this, and there is a set of ideas from the miners and payment transactors on how to go about fixing this."

"They are sort of like two camps, and they have really split off. The developers have a proposal … and that will probably roll out around August 1. Then, on the other side, big money people and payment processors and miners … they have their own proposal, and they want to do more than the developers want to do." (Related: To keep up with the latest Bitcoin news, be sure to bookmark BitcoinCrash.news.)

Bitcoin 'fork' could be reason enough to liquidate, Lawton says

It's not that Bitcoin is inherently bad, nor is the concept itself a failure. Cryptocurrency has a lot of potential to unhinge a society from the shackles of private, central bank-issued fiat currency, for instance, that can easily be manipulated and controlled by third parties. Since it functions on a peer-to-peer basis, cryptocurrency truly can be money by the people and for the people – completely decentralized from federal intrusion.

The problem is that many people are using Bitcoin for speculative purposes, which has greatly driven up costs and turned it into more of a high-risk investment than an actual currency. The other problem is the upcoming "fork" that will split the blockchain into two, potentially creating some very serious problems for Bitcoin users.

"When the split happens, you effectively have the blockchain go down in two different directions," Lawton warns. " You can think about your crypto coins existing on both paths at the same time. It can create a lot of havoc."

Read more and click the links at http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-07-22-massive-bitcoin-liquidation-likely-to-happen-before-august-1st-warns-crypto-currency-expert.html.

Cool
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
July 24, 2017, 05:44:24 PM
Hi Guys,

I would like to her from the community what they think will happen to the Bitcoin price 1 August?

I'm sure this is a question on a lot of peoples lips! Even though the fork might not realise.

Please share your thoughts on the matter and let see who where correct when we reach 1 August. Grin
As what I observed this time the bitcoin price is continuously pumping even it has a news on possible event on august 1. After august 1 they have only 2 possible result, it will back to $900 or it will rise to $3000. So the other choose the segwit because the bitcoin now is become popular to the other and even in the other countries they legalise the bitcoin as their currency. They have no reason to fall the bitcoin after the august 1, thus they want to give a great service to the user.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
July 24, 2017, 05:33:17 PM
Hi Guys,

It's going to be a good month to come. We should not sell our bitcoins, we need to keep on holding. I think that there will be a very quick increase, just like what happened when we saw bitcoin's price moved from $1,500 - $2,000. And this time we surely going to see another ATH that's why everyone is keep on holding their bitcoins.
Activity: 138
Merit: 101
July 24, 2017, 05:30:31 PM
Bitcoin will do great... do not sell anything.... think about it...

For every seller there is a buyer getting in.... Bitcoin is getting more mainstream by the day now... globally....

So you have bitcoins, but your neighbours don't... your uncle doesnt, most of your friends dont...

So you want to risk getting out now, maybe for a small buy back opportunity...? Can you imagine waking up to another +20% overnight jump?

You will regret for the rest of your life....

It is clear now... Bitcoin is here to stay, it is getting bigger and better and stronger by the second now... You are part of an exclusive group that has the bitcoin... hodl and you will become wealthy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 24, 2017, 04:03:25 PM
i think after 1 august bitcoin will get down to 2300 - 2500 and after that will go to the moon .

Yeah, i agree. Although i think the wisest choice now is to just wait it out...its only a week away
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
July 24, 2017, 03:59:47 PM
i think after 1 august bitcoin will get down to 2300 - 2500 and after that will go to the moon .
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
July 24, 2017, 03:57:48 PM
Personally I believed that sigwit on Aug 1 will not bring down the price of bitcoin, this has  caused panicking among some traders to  either hold or sell their bitcoin,  although some traders had made up their mind irrespective of what is going to happen in Aug 1, l am predicting that the price will never go below the current price.
yes the price of the bitcoin is increasing day by day and soon it will be more high everyone is just waiting for august first and the really want to know what will happen with the price of the bitcoin and I am also hoping positively in this regard that the price will go up once again and the people who bought more bitcoins are lucky enough they kept the bitcoin holed.
i myself sure about the price of bitcoin that bitcoin price is not going to dump any more i think those people who wanted to trade bitcoin in fact they missed a golden opportunity to purchase bitcoin but i think still they have good chances if they want to buy bitcoin and make some profit because bitcoin price will still continue increase.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 03:51:20 PM
Same here bro I am also tensed to know what is going to happen after July to bitcoin price.
Much people are saying that it will either stay normal to will go up.
Let's wait and watch.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
July 24, 2017, 03:20:46 PM
Personally I believed that sigwit on Aug 1 will not bring down the price of bitcoin, this has  caused panicking among some traders to  either hold or sell their bitcoin,  although some traders had made up their mind irrespective of what is going to happen in Aug 1, l am predicting that the price will never go below the current price.
yes the price of the bitcoin is increasing day by day and soon it will be more high everyone is just waiting for august first and the really want to know what will happen with the price of the bitcoin and I am also hoping positively in this regard that the price will go up once again and the people who bought more bitcoins are lucky enough they kept the bitcoin holed.

Hoping for the best as August 1 approaches, in also of the view that we'd see more increases in the Bitcoin prices and that will catapult some of into elite rich club. So fingers crossed and waiting for the D day.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
July 24, 2017, 02:01:33 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
July 24, 2017, 01:10:30 PM
I think it's a short term effect and obviously, it has been planned. but after that day, Bitcoin will have a boom by increasing its price. from my prediction, Bitcoin will gain almost 4k USD in the mid of August. so those people are selling their Bitcoin due to a low rate, I am sure they will repent of their blunder in the future.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
July 24, 2017, 01:03:18 PM
I  believe we have already seeing the effect that the 1st August meeting would have course, and a lot was has already been learned most especially those people who sold their bitcoin as a result of panic as to whether bitcoin will split or not. I foresee bitcoin growing strong in terms of value.
Activity: 98
Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain
July 24, 2017, 01:00:45 PM
Maybe some little technological problem after 1 August for few days, but after I think we will see BTC at $ 4000
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
July 24, 2017, 12:57:14 PM
I dont care about this,I am bitcoin holder and price after segwit will go to the moon Wink
Pages:
Jump to: