Pages:
Author

Topic: Any Predictions for Bitcoin 1 August - page 7. (Read 4962 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
July 24, 2017, 07:57:05 AM
Hi Guys,

I would like to her from the community what they think will happen to the Bitcoin price 1 August?

I'm sure this is a question on a lot of peoples lips! Even though the fork might not realise.

Please share your thoughts on the matter and let see who where correct when we reach 1 August. Grin

The fork won't happen at all, which is a really good sign for Bitcoin and it's future, I don't think there will be any bad news now on, the storm is all but over. I feel we shall have a sunny day and by that I mean the prices shall shoot up to 3k it's only 300$ away now. So that's the only thing that should happen other wise it may just stay at current rates and we shall just treat it as another day.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 24, 2017, 07:56:03 AM
Wondering if I must sell my bitcoin now with the hope that it will drop 1 August and the buy again at a lower price Huh

"  I'm sure bitcoin will go up ... And nothing will happen after 1st of August "
July 24, 2017, 07:52:52 AM
Wondering if I must sell my bitcoin now with the hope that it will drop 1 August and the buy again at a lower price Huh
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
July 24, 2017, 07:49:20 AM
I also agree with you guys I am sure bitcoin prices will recover at an above-average price will even reach in the price of 4000 $.
And if the bitcoin price will go down for a long time, the story will soon rise again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 24, 2017, 07:38:30 AM
Can't say for sure of course but the price may go down for a while, but it may bounce back up soon too and go even higher than before.
But these are just speculations, no one knows for sure what might happen.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
July 24, 2017, 07:30:30 AM
Even the same question was in my mind. But i dont think selling bitcoins now will be suitable for me. I'm surely gona store them and wait till august 1. The price may fall or even it may hike up a alot. It may even hike upto 4000$. Just the only thing to do now is wait and watch. Bitcoin has always been profitable for me and i hope it will continue to be in the future.
July 24, 2017, 07:07:50 AM
Hi Guys,

I would like to her from the community what they think will happen to the Bitcoin price 1 August?

I'm sure this is a question on a lot of peoples lips! Even though the fork might not realise.

Please share your thoughts on the matter and let see who where correct when we reach 1 August. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: