Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone booked profit when btc touched $ 400 ? - page 4. (Read 41087 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
no i didn't sell my bitcoin then because i waited for larger price to earn more

I agree with that. The bitcoin price is still low. I might sell some of my Monero in the next few months to buy some bitcoin.

I think the Monero price will rise again in the near future. So it is better to hold the Monero at least for the short term.

Monero is an altcoin which its most powerful appealing option has the privacy. I know many people love privacy especially nowadays where all the governments are after each individual so this coin may be does have potential and I would buy a few coins now that the price is really low. Its worth a gamble , maybe it will pay off hugely after some time.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

I agree with that. The bitcoin price is still low. I might sell some of my Monero in the next few months to buy some bitcoin.

I think the Monero price will rise again in the near future. So it is better to hold the Monero at least for the short term.

It is always good to diversify our investments than keeping everything in one product. So I suggest keep both of them and you will make a good profit after some time and it also will help you to reduce your loss in case any of them go down.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
There are allot of people who booked profit with the bitcoin from 400 dollar because the price of the bitcoin already raeched up to the 600 dollar each so yes offcourse there are people who booked nice profit with it !
Yeah, I actually made about $100 off of the rise because I had forgotten I had it stored away.
That is why it is so great to just invest and forget about it for a couple months, just keep on eye on the price every other day. In my opinion both active traders and lazy traders also do get chances to make huge profits with bitcoin trading.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250

Activity: 344
Is there anyone who has booked the profit by selling the btc when the price was around $400 ? I have some coins but missed the opportunity and the prices are down again. I was hoping that the price will go beyond $500 but unfortunately it crashed. 
I think that's when everybody was hoping they could sell when it hit that mid-1000 mark. But it didn't happen, showed up as high as $499.07 I believe.
Some were saying it did reach $502 for a little while but it was just a blimp on the radar so it was not registered on local tickers for me.
There are allot of people making money with the bitcoin at least as you bought them over then when the price was just 400 dollar each but just 400 is nothing the price of the bitcoin was much lower a view years ago so off course did allot of people make money with the bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Activity: 252
There are allot of people who booked profit with the coin when they bought him around the 400 each and now almost hitting the 600 each off course are there peopel with profit how do you think they cant booked profit.
Activity: 338
There are allot of people who booked profit with the bitcoin from 400 dollar because the price of the bitcoin already raeched up to the 600 dollar each so yes offcourse there are people who booked nice profit with it !
Activity: 364
I didn't book any profit when bitcoin hit $400, the profits I would've made with that wouldn't have been a lot so I kept holding on to it.
I think right now is not too bad to buy either.
now is good time to buy cuz when halving is reached price will be doubled for sure even with 50% increase in price is good profit
off course you can make small amount if you follow some exchanges in process to make some micro earning cuz now seem the price is from 350-360$
Wait what halving did you talking about? Are you kidding? Because that "halving" price of bitcoin can raised 50% or even 200%?

No. It's a common misconception.

And what is that mean actually? What is the real conception of this "halving" if you think its a common misconception?
I hear some people outthere talking about this halving too.
People who has made an investment with a low value have of course now some profit but they are not greedy and wait for a higher value so they can earn more profit. But it will be really hard to know what is going to happen with Bitcoin later in the future and that is the risk that you should take.
Activity: 350

I was sold my bitcoins 2 days ago before falling in $400. I have only 70% profit from my bitcoins.
It happened what im expecting. According to the trader from outside the price should be reach $500 after that the price will fall, i was thinking it so i decided to sold my bitcoin to real money to gain a profit no matter what happens.

70% profit is quite a lot of money, the absolute value depends on your capital. it is very difficult to sell at the top around $500 as we do not know it was the top then.
Do you have any plan to buy back your bitcoin?  At what price?
Of course there are now some people that already booked some profit with this value and the people that is waiting is not greedy and that is nice for themselves in the future. Because the most people are holding it now and that is nice because they also see that the halving is coming towards to us.
Activity: 399
I would like to buy at that range. But I'm not sure if the price will be that low again, in the near future.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
I sold my bitcoins when they were 460$ at that time, so i got even more profit before crash Smiley

I bought some bitcoin at $500 a few weeks ago. I have made some profits. But I will not take the profit. I will hold them for the long term.

I did the same. I keep on buying the bitcoin when there is a price dip in the last two years, it seems it is a good strategy.

The bitcoin price has risen about 20 dollars in the last few days.

So it was quite good to buy a few days ago. It is better to hold them for long.

The price of bitcoin dropped again to $570. I think it will be fluctuating around the current level for some time.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I sold my bitcoins when they were 460$ at that time, so i got even more profit before crash Smiley

I bought some bitcoin at $500 a few weeks ago. I have made some profits. But I will not take the profit. I will hold them for the long term.

I did the same. I keep on buying the bitcoin when there is a price dip in the last two years, it seems it is a good strategy.

The bitcoin price has risen about 20 dollars in the last few days.

So it was quite good to buy a few days ago. It is better to hold them for long.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Bitcoin will never be accepted as a "real" currency if it continues to fluctuate like it has in the past. Nobody wants to buy $600 worth of currency only to have it drop the next day to $480.

In my opinion, there are a select few people making HUGE money manipulating the market. There should be no reason Bitcoin rises and falls $100's (Sometimes over 100%) in such a short time.

That is true. But when the bitcoin is used more, the market cap will be high, it is more difficult to manipulate.

Yeah on a high market cap it is difficult to manipulate bitcoin prices, as it will be impossible then for few people to be influenced on the bitcoin price.

I dont accept the theory what you are telling about high market cap will make difficult to manipulate bitcoin prices, for manipulating any coin bitcoin or altcoin it needs only 10 to 20% of the stock to manipulate the coin  fluctuation. If their is any selling of 5% immediately all small traders start to sell and like this this 10% becomes 25% automatically. For manipulating any coin it dont need high or low market cap it just need the users should have faith on the coin. and they should buy when the price is down and not to sell what they are having with them.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
Bitcoin will never be accepted as a "real" currency if it continues to fluctuate like it has in the past. Nobody wants to buy $600 worth of currency only to have it drop the next day to $480.

In my opinion, there are a select few people making HUGE money manipulating the market. There should be no reason Bitcoin rises and falls $100's (Sometimes over 100%) in such a short time.

That is true. But when the bitcoin is used more, the market cap will be high, it is more difficult to manipulate.

Yeah on a high market cap it is difficult to manipulate bitcoin prices, as it will be impossible then for few people to be influenced on the bitcoin price.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Activity: 779

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

we can not expect a stable price of bitcoin , it will not make bitcoin have something special anymore , just leave it like that . bitcoin can be more than just a real currency , i believe bitcoin are more useful than fiat currency.

bitcoin have a role as commodity , property , investment , financial technology and currency at once!
Pages:
Jump to: