Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone booked profit when btc touched $ 400 ? - page 8. (Read 41087 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
There are a lot of people that is making some profit now around this time but it is nice to see that the value is going to be more worth so they are now waiting for a longer time.
But you dont even know what will happen in the future and that is the most risky thing of Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
off course there are allot of people who booked allot of profit with the bitcoin and not touched the 400 but bought them on 300 and now they are already 600 so they have doubled.

I bought some bitcoin way below $500. But I think it is not good time to take profit. The price is too low.
Activity: 336
off course there are allot of people who booked allot of profit with the bitcoin and not touched the 400 but bought them on 300 and now they are already 600 so they have doubled.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
It is nice to see that here are so many people that has already made some profit and I am patience too because I want to make more money so I will also wait a longer time so that is nice. I also think that not everyone has made profit some of the people bought also at a high value I think and they have to wait a longer time.

In bitcoin, it is easy to make profit. You just need to hold it and do nothing. It will always rise in long term.
People who has made an investment with a low value have of course now some profit but they are not greedy and wait for a higher value so they can earn more profit.
But it will be really hard to know what is going to happen with Bitcoin later in the future and that is the risk that you should take.

I did not sell any of the coins I bought this time last year. I will hold those coins for the long term.

at that timeI was new to bitcoin, and so the price was nothing for me, I mean i was have no any bit so the price do not matter for me, but I tried to colled each bit and hold them and now I will hold them more to earn more profit in the coming months.
It is nice to see that here are so many people that has already made some profit and I am patience too because I want to make more money so I will also wait a longer time so that is nice. I also think that not everyone has made profit some of the people bought also at a high value I think and they have to wait a longer time.

In bitcoin, it is easy to make profit. You just need to hold it and do nothing. It will always rise in long term.
People who has made an investment with a low value have of course now some profit but they are not greedy and wait for a higher value so they can earn more profit.
But it will be really hard to know what is going to happen with Bitcoin later in the future and that is the risk that you should take.

I did not sell any of the coins I bought this time last year. I will hold those coins for the long term.
There are people that made some profit with Bitcoin but they are just now waiting for it and that is really nice because the value of Bitcoin started already to rise.
And it is now rising for a long time so the chance is high that you can earn more money later in the future and that is perfect.
Is there anyone who has booked the profit by selling the btc when the price was around $400 ? I have some coins but missed the opportunity and the prices are down again. I was hoping that the price will go beyond $500 but unfortunately it crashed. 

no i didn't and i was happy that i didn't sell my bitcoins back then, because now bitcoins price is much larger then 400$, price is 550$ and still rising up so good that i didn't sell

when price went to 400$ everyone though that it is very large price so they sold their bitcoins and they very lucky too as price fell down later so they bought cheap bitcoins again
Yes, and everyone who bought BTC cheaply will now sell their BTC for a higher price since the price is rising now.

I bought some bitcoin in June/July last year. There is some profit. But I will hold them for at least 10 years.

If you bought the bitcoin this time last year, you have made over 200% profit already. Good to hold.
Activity: 332
Is there anyone who has booked the profit by selling the btc when the price was around $400 ? I have some coins but missed the opportunity and the prices are down again. I was hoping that the price will go beyond $500 but unfortunately it crashed. 

no i didn't and i was happy that i didn't sell my bitcoins back then, because now bitcoins price is much larger then 400$, price is 550$ and still rising up so good that i didn't sell

when price went to 400$ everyone though that it is very large price so they sold their bitcoins and they very lucky too as price fell down later so they bought cheap bitcoins again
Yes, and everyone who bought BTC cheaply will now sell their BTC for a higher price since the price is rising now.

I bought some bitcoin in June/July last year. There is some profit. But I will hold them for at least 10 years.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251

Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

it is always like that most buy when it was below 400 and now have some good interest in all this
image now much it will be when real halving comes and after halving rush start if you both 1 for 400 now you have 150$ plus image if price comes to over 1000 as most predict by end of this year

Activity: 406

no i din't sell my coins when it's price was 400$ then, it was good price to sell but i didn't and i am very happy because price today is 540$ so now is even better time to sell for profit

but lots of my friends for example sold their coins then price was 400$ and they bought new cheap bitcoins for 380$ 2 weeks later but i didn't want to risk so much for few extra dollars
im booked profit when the price rising to $1000

The $1000 could be reached within 6 months. I think it is better to keep the bitcoin price for the long term.

I have some bitcoin bought some time ago. I just used very few of it to buy some goods. I will keep the rest.
Activity: 332

The $1000 could be reached within 6 months. I think it is better to keep the bitcoin price for the long term.
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

no i haven't sold any of my bitcoins then as i am waiting for halving and halving's price rise as price will be very, very large then, maybe more than 1000$ so i won't sell for small price

and actually even that price rises these days we should buy more bitcoins now and not sell them, as we will get more bitcoins waiting for price rises so we could get a lot of profit
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

it's not hard to figure that out as 4 years ago the price was peanuts compared to now. no one knows if you buy now and hold your coins for 4 years that you will be guaranteed a profit. the chances of seeing the price go higher as we progress through the years are indeed high, but we can't look that far in the future. i never take things for granted in life. bitcoin is no exception.

That's true. Holding for 4 years seems silly if we consider the current price. 4 years back the price was quite cheap to buy and hold but now it's $540. Imagine if it would reach $100 or less, the user will lose $440 per bitcoin he holds.

It's not gold whose price keeps increasing or property as well. Bitcoins are dependent completely on the market and holding for a year is sensible. Not over a year.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
if they bought on 400 now they have 150$ per coin on what they purchase off course if they purchase only one but i dont think that its the case most invested few thousands and now they have some good profit without any risk
Activity: 616
People have made profit with this amount, I have no doubts about that these days the bitcoin is around the 500 dollar what is a pretty good sign because you can now because of that already make profit if you bought it for lower of course.
Pages:
Jump to: