Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone booked profit when btc touched $ 400 ? - page 7. (Read 41087 times)

Activity: 465
Merit: 250
There are allot of people who booked succes with the bitcoin for sure and not even when the price hit the 400 but more like now the
price of the bitcoin is allready up to the 638 dollar allot of peopel has booked nice profit and that is what we all want dont you.
Activity: 252
Off course are there people who maked profit when the bitcoin hit the 400 dollar because there are allot of peopel who bought them on
a value of 200 - 300 so there are allot of peopel who make allot of money with the bitcoin right now.

In the future, we will ask people " Anyone booked profit when btc touched $ 1400 ?". The price will be $1400 in 2 years.

I think so. But it also depends on the acceptance of bitcoin by major retailers. We need more users for the bitcoin.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Off course are there people who maked profit when the bitcoin hit the 400 dollar because there are allot of peopel who bought them on
a value of 200 - 300 so there are allot of peopel who make allot of money with the bitcoin right now.

In the future, we will ask people " Anyone booked profit when btc touched $ 1400 ?". The price will be $1400 in 2 years.
Activity: 364
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
Is there anyone who has booked the profit by selling the btc when the price was around $400 ? I have some coins but missed the opportunity and the prices are down again. I was hoping that the price will go beyond $500 but unfortunately it crashed.  

Actually i did and i got lots of nice profit, as i bought bitcoins for 360$ each and sold them for 410$ each so i got profit

And when price fell down to 370$, i bought more bitcoins and i keep them even now when price is700$ as i will sell them only for 1000$
For now i think its impossible that the price will hit to 1k value because the price of bitcoin right now is low and i think dump price will come..
i booked profit in 400 when the price will near 395 but now i am not happy with this decission. it is now abovd 600 so i think i take a wrong decission at time. i think i would stay for some more time. but now nothing can be done.

After what we can see in the charts over the past few days, it's possible that you will have a chance to fix your mistake .. As this goes on, in a few days you will have chance to buy BTC at the price in which you sold.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Is there anyone who has booked the profit by selling the btc when the price was around $400 ? I have some coins but missed the opportunity and the prices are down again. I was hoping that the price will go beyond $500 but unfortunately it crashed.  

Actually i did and i got lots of nice profit, as i bought bitcoins for 360$ each and sold them for 410$ each so i got profit

And when price fell down to 370$, i bought more bitcoins and i keep them even now when price is700$ as i will sell them only for 1000$
For now i think its impossible that the price will hit to 1k value because the price of bitcoin right now is low and i think dump price will come..
i booked profit in 400 when the price will near 395 but now i am not happy with this decission. it is now abovd 600 so i think i take a wrong decission at time. i think i would stay for some more time. but now nothing can be done.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important

Activity: 406

Activity: 332
Sure there are allot of people who booked profit with the touch of 400 dollar there where allot of people who bought their coins on the price of 300 dollar so they booked a winst with 100 dollar and that is a great beginning.

From the recent price performance of the bitcoin, it seems we should book the profit when the price was $790.
Activity: 364
Sure there are allot of people who booked profit with the touch of 400 dollar there where allot of people who bought their coins on the price of 300 dollar so they booked a winst with 100 dollar and that is a great beginning.
Activity: 156
LOl if people have booked profit with the bitcoin while the price hit the 400 how many people will have allot of profit right now when the price allready rised upto 700 each that is really great.

I think this thread should be locked or the title changes to "Anyone booked profit when btc touched $ 770 ?"
Activity: 336
LOl if people have booked profit with the bitcoin while the price hit the 400 how many people will have allot of profit right now when the price allready rised upto 700 each that is really great.
Activity: 406
Banked $400 as long $800 valuation hits and holds.

But still have 20 something more days so anyone who decides to sell before then is sort of not taking chances for the halving prices to set in.

Everything now is pre-halving prices where it should of been 2 months back before when the ETH investors put in which should of been bitcoin.

That is today's question. Did anyone take profit when we had 770. Price seems to retracting with with DAO/ETH having problem.s it seems BTC investors are qary to say the least.
I don't consider selling at this point, with btc so low, but it has crossed my mind.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Banked $400 as long $800 valuation hits and holds.

But still have 20 something more days so anyone who decides to sell before then is sort of not taking chances for the halving prices to set in.

Everything now is pre-halving prices where it should of been 2 months back before when the ETH investors put in which should of been bitcoin.
Activity: 224
yes i did it. and it touchs the 400 but now when i am looking to the present price it make me sad, the rate is now too much high from 400 USD. now i have book another level and that is 1000 USD. now lets see what happene.
Activity: 350
There are of course a lot of people that have already made some profit but they are waiting for some more and that is really nice.
Because they see already now that they have some profit and that the value is still rising so that is perfect.
Activity: 332
not really booked a nice profit with 400 but now he is already 600 each and i9 bought them for 300 each so for now i am making good money keep rising coin please.

I used the bitcoin from $420 all the way up to $688. I should use the fiat instead. But using bitcoin helps the adoption.

that is right. Using bitcoin to buy things will make the merchants think the bitcoin is useful and they will use it more.
Activity: 252
not really booked a nice profit with 400 but now he is already 600 each and i9 bought them for 300 each so for now i am making good money keep rising coin please.

I used the bitcoin from $420 all the way up to $688. I should use the fiat instead. But using bitcoin helps the adoption.
Activity: 308
Activity: 363
It is nice to see that here are so many people that has already made some profit and I am patience too because I want to make more money so I will also wait a longer time so that is nice. I also think that not everyone has made profit some of the people bought also at a high value I think and they have to wait a longer time.

In bitcoin, it is easy to make profit. You just need to hold it and do nothing. It will always rise in long term.
People who has made an investment with a low value have of course now some profit but they are not greedy and wait for a higher value so they can earn more profit.
But it will be really hard to know what is going to happen with Bitcoin later in the future and that is the risk that you should take.

I did not sell any of the coins I bought this time last year. I will hold those coins for the long term.
Not everyone booked profit now with Bitcoin and that is because some people bought some Bitcoin at a high value and that is bad for them because they have to wait a longer time.
But some people bought it at a low price and now are holding it and that is nice because the price is also rising.
Pages:
Jump to: