Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone have plan to make income on bitcoins :) - page 3. (Read 14456 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Well market is having its own fun with investors, so its difficult to make income on bitcoins at the moment but we can do some bounties and airdrops, they are small income for least efforts but at least something comes in even in the bearish market. Just waiting for this downtrend to finish.
Activity: 76
Earning bitcoin is always hard if you don't have skill and knowledge about it. Right at this moment no particular job in hand so Bitcoin is the main concentration for now and I hope it gets better too.
Activity: 80
Merit: 3
Invite friends to register for YeeCall & get 100YEE for each referral: https://ws92t.app.goo.gl/E6ap
YeeCall - Supergroup, Crypto Wallet, Free HD Video Call
Download and join the referral campaign to win up to 30,000 YEE (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/yee/)
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
Hey,

Anyone else to plan make income on bitcoins?
In addition I am looking for bitcoin I also have real job or fixed income, and I am looking for additional bitcoin besides my trades follow Signature Campaign, Service translate and look for other Faucet to add my bitcoin .. anything that produce bitcoin or payment with bitcoin I will try, so I'm also not just looking for bitcoin income only from trading and have to be creative to be more profitable ..
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Everyone who who join in their signature campaigns and also investing in their projects is getting and additional income including me as i join in their signature campaigns i am already earning for my family and my future and will continue until it lasts.
Activity: 95
I think here all have plans to earn income from bitcoin, if they have no plans to earn an income. better, they are told to sleep sweet in his room, maybe it can reduce his lies.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
The plan to make earnings from bitcoin is by buying and selling techniques. Now at this moment is the right time to buy bitcoin. Why? It is in the bottomless price crash. I called it bottom less because it was above 20k before but it comes to below 6k few days ago. No doubt that this time is the moment to buy rush bitcoin then hold for long term. Wait until such time of market blooming comes. That will be the time of your great earnings. It's a matter of waiting and hopping.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Hey,

Just stick with bounty campaigns and do more tradings and you will be rich in a year for sure because that is what other does and it really helped them to get out of poverty
Activity: 126
Well.... Yes i am planning on making income on bitcoins and i am thinking of starting trading to reach my goal.
For this special purpose, i am studying lots of books and will probably start trading when i am ready to do so.
Activity: 112
Hey,

For me, I must wait for a good time before planning to find another way for bitcoin to invest what we can do for now is to become potentially safe to make us profitable again.
Activity: 378
I also aspire to earn more through bitcoin. I jump in bitcoin world with no capital. I do not have any valuable treasures that can be sold. I am here hoping to earn an income that can make my economic situation better. I've been following a bounty campaign. My earnings follow this bounty campaign partly I plan to invest in bitcoin. I want to have bitcoin investment. Even if the market conditions are normal and the price is not fluctuating, I plan to follow the day trading of crypto currency. Hopefully, my goals are achieved.

I am one of thse people who are planning to make income on bitcoin. One of the ways that I am doing is by joining or participating in bounty campaigns. I got to earn my bounty rewards which i could either sell immediately or hold until the price gets high.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
for me personally is not a plan, but hope, yes because I already feel the bitcoin results, so I still have hope to continue my skills in this bitcoin field, with us just use it we can say to get the result, but do not focus on one purpose only , do not just chase money just by relying on income in bitcoin, let's say it's a side job. Grin
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Yes I make a living for my family from bitcoin and until now I still earn a living from btc because I think bitcoin it really helps us to make money easily
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
To earn income from bitcoin that will not cause financial loss in my opinion by following bounty social media, and signature campaign. Indeed this way takes a long time, but also can be used as a source of income if we want to do it patiently without hopeless. there are some people who have made big money by doing these activities, if we are lucky and the project that we follow runs successfully and the price of high coin in the market, then we also can make big enough money through the activity.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
So far I found freelancing to be the way to earn in Bitcoin, and next are bounty campaigns. Third is by making profits from holding or play swing trade with a coin. All of them has a risk of not getting paid, or having a failed ICO or getting a dump bounty money.

Hey,

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I think that we should buy BTC now and hold them. Maybe the market is fallen down now but it can not die. Likes other markets such as stock or gold, it can decrease in some moment. You should not be too worried. Everything will be ok
yes its a good time and the price is cheap.. so it will be really helpful and prove good investment after some time Smiley
Activity: 294
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Hey,

yes, i have make a plans on bitcoin. But, for me, income that i wanted is like  result from a long term investment. Because i prefer bitcoin to be a long term investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I think that we should buy BTC now and hold them. Maybe the market is fallen down now but it can not die. Likes other markets such as stock or gold, it can decrease in some moment. You should not be too worried. Everything will be ok
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
Well I plan to earn money through bitcoin without spending/investing or using my own money. I gamble my bitcoins once i earn some and make it grow and i don't care if i loses or not since i didnt put any of my money here.
Activity: 34
As now many of our friends get bitcoin at the moment, because for them bitcoin the price is still low, so this brand will survive in the coming months at a higher price.
Yes Bitcoin price is very still very low, the major has lost a big chunk of its value about 60% since the begging of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: