Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone have plan to make income on bitcoins :) - page 8. (Read 14456 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 12
We must wait, the price will again be high. Unfortunately this may not be a quick process. I bought bitcoin for 6000 and I really hope for rapid growth
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
on bitcoins, there are several ways of earning. This is the company's bounty, social networks and subscription companies. This is a catch on the stock exchanges, various ways of trading and buying bitcoins. This is prey. I think that there are still some ways.
Activity: 57
Yes im making online trading to have income by joining signature campaign must be a long patient to gain in come..
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
im working on a signature campaign and im earning money on it .
i have a lot of plan in my coin ,ofcourse for my family . i will continue working on it until its exist ! 
every one comes in crypto world want to have and earn money .
Activity: 70
I follow some bounty projects and from there I earn revenue, and in the future I might start buying some bitcoin from my results following my bounty campaign as my investment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
A sideline maybe. As i have a job and i am trading withc cryptocurrencies making money out of this bitcoin trading and stuff. You can make income faster in bitcoin if you have investment or capital or what you call money
To have that money, you have to work, set aside at least a little for cryptocurrency or bitcoin investment. In that way you can support your living as well as your plan on making income in bitcoin
many ways to benefit from bitcoin. some people consider bitcoin as an investment and made their assets outside of the main income, but there is also a daily just for bitcoin, from daily trading or from bounty. all have their respective advantages.
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
A sideline maybe. As i have a job and i am trading withc cryptocurrencies making money out of this bitcoin trading and stuff. You can make income faster in bitcoin if you have investment or capital or what you call money
To have that money, you have to work, set aside at least a little for cryptocurrency or bitcoin investment. In that way you can support your living as well as your plan on making income in bitcoin
Activity: 12
Hey,

Anyone else to plan make income on bitcoins?
Yes we are all here because we want to earn profit from bitcoin most especially in this forum,alot of opportunities offered here its all up to us on what we work on.Joining signature campaigns,airdrops,mining,holding or investing was other people sources to own and to profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 10
Im making some decent profit with bitcoin but not that much to leave my work for it  Cheesy but im planning on investing more in the future
Activity: 154
I intended to make a little scale mining ranch in 2014 when there are beneficial altcoins to be cultivated. In any case, these days, I think that its harder to mine yet only sought after on exchanging altcoins for btc. It is by one means or another gainful despite the fact that I simply spend two or three hours daily on exchanging alts.
Activity: 34
I agree with you, I think we all here have the same goal to generate income in bitcoin, I earn income and earn income in bitcoin form though not so big but just the beginning when bitcoin price expands then i am sure my income also increase.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Yes, definitely. I have my investment in Bitcoin as I believe that Bitcoin will perform very well in the long run and it will arrange a handsome profit down the road with the possibility of exponential growth in the initial capital. However, that's not my first reason to get involved with Bitcoin. We must realise the fact that Bitcoin is a payment system at its core and we should give first priority to use it as a payment system and not focusing on earning from speculation activities. Bitcoin is valuable today because the early adopters decided to spend their Bitcoins instead of holding and now it is our responsibility to do the same and empower the network by using Bitcoin as a payment system in the first place itself.
Activity: 118
I have plan to make income on bitcoins.  It is one of the option when you adopt bitcoin.  Why not make the best out of it.  So let us say I have bitcoin   here, I can either hold it and well when Bitcoin price increase. Or I can buy altcoins and trade it then convert it back to bitcoin once I see a profit on it.

I dont really like this method of holding bitcoins, i think its best to use your bitcoins when you have reached your goal limit, not to store it and wait for a price increase. The value of Bitcoin is quite good as it is right now, the price should only concern miners since the block halving halves their pay. Otherwise i think for use consumers we should just use it without storing much of it.

For me, maybe holding some few then use the remaining so that it will still give us good profit in the near future. Bitcoin really have a huge potential to increase its value as time passes by, when that time comes and we still hold our bitcoin then a huge profit will be reach.
Activity: 644
Hey,

well in my point of view, Yes I have plan on my bitcoins I will used it to support my financial needs, As of now, I do not have a job so I rely in bitcoin to get some income while I am seeking for a job. And its really help me because I can support my needs without asking my parents to give me money.
Activity: 616
I'm just an ordinary people that can only sell my service to people, like web development and all thing about IT projects, because i can only do that to get some bitcoin. so if you have any project with IT section you can PM me  Grin Grin
Activity: 41
yes it is true anyone can benefit from bitcoin. depending on our own how our own mindset to be able to benefit from bitcoin but easy way to get profit we can do trading or long-term investment and think and see in detail if you want to invest or trading bitcoin so that we are not disappointed in the future.
Activity: 82
I wouldn't depend only on Bitcoin as it is still quite volatile and to make a living you need a lot of money to start with to buy the BTC. There would have to be a lot of fail safes and checks done for the loans, though, especially in the realm of Bitcoin, but I think it could potentially be done.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Yes I am unemployed and using cryptcurrencies to make an extra income. I use free faucets, free mining as well as little bit of crypto trading to make extra money. However most of my income comes from Airdrops and making crypto related videos on cryptocurrencies. In almost all of these cases I get cryptos mainly altcoins. Then what I do is, I convert those tokens to Bitcons and sell them for fiat currency. This way I can earn some money to pay bills. At a future date, my plan is to expand this so I can make a full time income, but still I have not reached that point.
Activity: 546
Hey,

In my case, I still don't have plans on it but probably if bitcoins price and it's popularity will get even more, then I will consider it. Right now, it's so hard to make a business with bitcoins because there are some reports and news regarding about hacking and scamming. But if the government will cooperate on this, then that's the time I will invest an amount of money for a business and make as bitcoins as the payments.
Activity: 33
invest with them)
Pages:
Jump to: