Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone have plan to make income on bitcoins :) - page 5. (Read 14456 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 1
I'm one of those people who plan to want income through bitcoin. When I do not want to have income through bitcoin then I might not be in this forum. I am very grateful to know bitcoin. Bitcoin that has brought me to this forum and knows various businesses that can run through this bitcoin. I am very grateful to bitcoin because once I know bitcoin then my economic situation becomes better. So, I want to continue to earn a fortune through this bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
My plan is simple, to participate in the bounty and with the money earned to buy bitcoin) Still want to learn how to trade, but they say that it is not easy.
Yes even just a simple bounty campaign can give you an income buy selling your token. If you really want to know how to trade, better to read more about it and look on the market to monitor the price of different coins. It also consider as one way to earn bitcoin. And I think alll of us are here  because we want to have income.
I also have the same strategy where I join bounty campaigns and sell the tokens for bitcoin. Joining bounty campaign is convinient because you can get the token for free.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
My plan is simple, to participate in the bounty and with the money earned to buy bitcoin) Still want to learn how to trade, but they say that it is not easy.
Yes even just a simple bounty campaign can give you an income buy selling your token. If you really want to know how to trade, better to read more about it and look on the market to monitor the price of different coins. It also consider as one way to earn bitcoin. And I think alll of us are here  because we want to have income.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hey,

Anyone else to plan make income on bitcoins?

a lot of ways to get income in a crypto world, but to be honest it can't be the main job for me, because all of them have a risk, and we can't get a stable income from it. we can say for trade, investment on ICO, or even bounty campaign. especially for trade, you cannot do anything with the market like a right now. i think the best way, for now, is just investing on bitcoin and hold it for a long term.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
To have bitcoin income you need a bitcoin-based business. You could also convert your fiat salary to bitcoin using bitwage.

i find it harder to mine but just chase altcoin trading for btc. Somehow profitable though I only spend a few hours a day for trading alts.
I plan to create a small-scale mining mine in 2014 when there is a profitable altcoin to plant.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
Bitcoin is now more being used as store of money or value as compared to a form of currency. This clearly tells that one can make a good amount of income with Bitcoin. According to me, a very simple and easy way to earn income is by investing in Bitcoin for long term. Bitcoin has a great potential to rise and grow in future. So if you will invest in it now, you can earn decent amount of profits in a year.
Activity: 27
All members here want to make income with bitcoins only. They are doing it in different ways but it is mainly with investment.
Activity: 490
I think signature campaign is one of the best way to earn bitcoin,...you can also earn bitcoin with trading but in treading system you have to invest first.
Activity: 966
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I have some plan to make extra income on bitcoin. I want to join more and more bounty program. And I want to done my work properly.
Activity: 210
There are many freelancer sites available now that pays you in bitcoin for your services and in future we will find more sites like this which will help us in multiplying our coins. For the plan to make income on bitcoin for me is get some income in every week. No matter how to find it even if i must request a loan but it is rarely, play gambling, hunting giveaway, and also earn some bitcoin in a campaign. That's for everyweek i needs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Right now I don't have any plans, joining signature campaign to get some extra income at the same time I want to learn more about cryptocurrency
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
i think its difficult due to  changing prices of the bitcoin.. i dont think such system in near future...
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Yes i have a plan to accept bitcoin as payment for my services, that's good for spreading information about bitcoin while i can earn some bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I am earning on signature campaign and at a moment as I think it is the best way to earn some extra money and I will continue with it until it exists.
Joining in signature campaign is one source to earn bitcoin. Like you, I join in signature campaign not only to gain profit but also to I want learn more about in cryptocurrency cause in this forum you can read lot's of idea of each bitcoiner, in investing and trading and to gain profit in bitcoin .
Activity: 254
Blockchain with solar energy
Hey,

A lot of people are making income from bitcoin already. From doing bounties and sig campaigns and from trading. Big or small anybody can earn from bitcoin. But you need to learn and do research so that you get a bigger chance of earning more
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I think a lot of people had time to earn and there was no thought that there will be a correction, the growth I call now natural. It comes of income there's so many ways go get a great income from bitcoin like do bounties,investment and do a business that we can use bitcoin as payment.  I joined in signature campaign for my extra income and I don't think it my exta income cause my income here much higher than my stable job. Joining in this forum is big help for me and to everyone cause not all people can afford to buy bitcoin that's why so many people start to join here before they start to invest.
brand new
Activity: 0
there are plenty of full time crypto traders already. they do this not only for the income but also for the fun/passion/faith. The trick is how to make money out of bull and bear market and eventually how to develop portfolio strategy which the industry eventually is going to need.
Activity: 320
Activity: 364
in 2016, the year is still just beginning, I think a lot of people had time to earn and there was no thought that there will be a correction, the growth I call now natural
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Hey,

It comes of income there's so many ways go get a great income from bitcoin like do bounties,investment and do a business that we can use bitcoin as payment.  But we need more ideas or knowledge to make a good income from bitcoin so we don't need stop to learn and to research.
Pages:
Jump to: