Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone have plan to make income on bitcoins :) - page 4. (Read 14456 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 20
I'm just an ordinary people that can only sell my service to people, like web development and all thing about IT projects, because it's pretty easy to make some bitcoin using that skills. But you can also effectuate Bounty and Airdrop which are a good way to earn some cryptos also
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Hey,

Anyone else to plan make income on bitcoins?
We all have plans to make income with bitcoin that is why we are all here,we want to have additional knowledge on how to earn from this forum and how bitcoin works.Now was the perfect time take advantage on the price drops and wait a little longer inorder to profit in the near future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I earn bitcoin by investing and trading but only small amount im not a good trader so i start lil amount and i keep holding now because of the red days..but i earned big by joining here in signature campaign and social media campaign.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
No need to ask the question, everyone is here to make profit on bitcoin - or atleast still planning or still gaining knowledge about the whole field to strategize their finances.
Bitcoin serves as an additional source of money for me, I am still a student and I do not have jobs so it is definitely advantageous.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
We must wait, the price will again be high. Unfortunately this may not be a quick process. I might be make some great business in tge future by using bitcoin as a payment tools of course.
Activity: 77

If you want to earn income, you have to invest in knowledge and experience. There is nothing easy in this life, especially making money.
Activity: 84

Everyone has their own plan, they can have a lot of plans to achieve all. For me, I plan to earn income from Bitcoins and investment in construction will be fair to everyone.
Activity: 296
I want to get more through Bitcoin because Bitcoin has brought me to this forum and knows the various businesses that can be run through Bitcoin. I am very grateful to Bitcoin because once I got to know Bitcoin then my economic situation got better.

I want to have Bitcoin investments, even if normal market conditions and prices do not fluctuate, I plan to follow the trading day of the crypto currency. Hopefully my goal is achieved.
Activity: 323
Hey,

I think some veterans here in bitcoin have a their tactics. So I talk to some bitcoin users that have a great idea about bitcoin and used bitcoin for a long time. I think some of the bitcoin users are holding their coins so in that way they can earn more money than they earn when sell it if the bitcoin price is decreasing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Hey,

of course, anyone who knows about bitcoin and how it works and how many results it can get from bitcoin must be that person wants to earn income from bitcoin. because I've proven it myself.
no doubt that bitcoin provides benefits to its investors. even allowing someone to get rich from trading or bitcoin investments.
so it is highly recommended for you to invest in bitcoin. make plans to invest in bitcoin. I recommend to use large capital in order to get big profits
Activity: 462
Hey,

A good, effective, and simple strategy is to time your buys. Time your buys at price crashes or dips, like we are currently experiencing as of the moment. If you buy at dips and crashes, one day bitcoin's price will increase to a spike like what occured last 2017. Sell the bitcoins and then profit. Rinse and repeat.
Activity: 129
As now many of our friends get bitcoin at the moment, because for them bitcoin the price is still low, so this brand will survive in the coming months at a higher price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
buy cheap, sell on the moon
trading into a favorite way of earning money, but never trade if you have no experience
because the risk of a trader is very large, you can lose and also can suddenly poor
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Bounty campaigns have been the source of my income for sometime now and I am quite happy with that. Although I am planning to broaden my perspective and will try investing my earnings to different alts and not focus on bitcoin alone. Also I am in the process of learning how to trade so I can do day trading as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
not the main plan, because I am still in the learning stage and still understand, what makes bitcoin will be a very big future
I am waiting for the moment where Bitcoin is getting accepted by the wider community
Activity: 82
Just feeling grateful to make income by signature campaign on bitcoin, well it such an easy and a lot of knowledge that I've got from it. I bought bitcoin for 6000 and I really hope for rapid growth
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
Hey,

I am not just planning on making an income on bitcoin because I am already earning from signature bounty campaigns and sometines weekly campaigns.And I do investing also buying bitcoin at lower prices and selling it at higher prices.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
Hey,

of course, anyone who knows about bitcoin and how it works and how many results it can get from bitcoin must be that person wants to earn income from bitcoin. because I've proven it myself.
Activity: 170
yes of course, I really hope to earn income from bitcoin, even though it is my passive income. However, my hope is to get bitcoin for my future investment, after quite a lot of capital I will do business and keep working dibitcoin as a side business.
Activity: 145
I also aspire to earn more through bitcoin. I jump in bitcoin world with no capital. I do not have any valuable treasures that can be sold. I am here hoping to earn an income that can make my economic situation better. I've been following a bounty campaign. My earnings follow this bounty campaign partly I plan to invest in bitcoin. I want to have bitcoin investment. Even if the market conditions are normal and the price is not fluctuating, I plan to follow the day trading of crypto currency. Hopefully, my goals are achieved.
Pages:
Jump to: