Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone still earning with bounties? - page 13. (Read 1072 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 108
February 09, 2020, 05:24:50 PM
If compared to 2017, in general, the current bounty is not too profitable.  But that does not mean there are no opportunities that can be utilized to earn money from bounties.  just need more effort and energy to do the analysis, great patience to accept all the changes that are not profitable, and mentally as strong as steel to continue to survive because everything is unthinkable.

so it's better to stop comparing with the previous year, it's better to focus on maximizing the current bounty.  there are still many campaigns that give rewards properly, provided we are willing and able to analyze it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
February 09, 2020, 05:07:58 PM
It will be good if you find the bounties with a good projects. Or you just find one that paid you with BTC or ETH. Of course with escrow. But you need a high rank and some good quality posts history.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 09, 2020, 04:11:58 PM
I joined lots of bounties way back 2018, almost all of them did not pay or had turned to scam their bounty participants.  Those who paid after several months did not give a good reward too, because their token became worthless.  It was like working for a whole year without payment.  And this tragedy continues until now.  Many bounty campaigns are either not paying or delayed payment with a worthless token. 

Today's altcoin bounty campaign is like a lottery,  there is so little percentage to find a worthy altcoin bounty campaign and it takes a stroke of "great luck" to stumble on one.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
February 09, 2020, 03:43:30 PM
No is not easy to earn now with bounties, as i see only some signature campaigns who accept only a limited number of users and only good posters , they also not pay so huge as i see only Chipmixer, and a new eurogamblers with high pay rate, but airdrop not worth almost nothing.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
February 09, 2020, 03:19:32 PM
Not really get benefit earning bounty right now.

Because most of ICO/IEO not really good and still have unsuccesfull project, the bounty already not really worth at all, right now i spend my time fully mining alternate coins to gain some pasive income.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
February 09, 2020, 03:17:15 PM
Hi,

I didn't get any valuable tokens for several months in bounties (even the promised tokens without any value) .

Are you still earning money with them or just a few bucks (which is not worth to bother)?

In 2017 and 2018, it was so profitable. Now, what is the situation?

Should I start again?
The market tends to rise up again and lets see if it would able to rise up bounty hunting once again because we know that if its start to be hyped then all goes the same path.

2017-early 2018 is the golden times of bounties where you can able to earn thousands of dollars on some programs.For now? it becomes shit and not profitably for most hunters
even I do have some shit tokens on my bag came from some task but ending up on having no value.Questioning if you should start? Your choice but you can see on the current situation
on what are the probabilities of profitability.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
February 09, 2020, 03:07:56 PM
Hi,

I didn't get any valuable tokens for several months in bounties (even the promised tokens without any value) .

Are you still earning money with them or just a few bucks (which is not worth to bother)?

In 2017 and 2018, it was so profitable. Now, what is the situation?

Should I start again?
Pages:
Jump to: