Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone still earning with bounties? - page 6. (Read 1072 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
February 14, 2020, 02:06:44 AM
I am not sure if there are still people who are earning in bounty, but as we can see there are still a lot of bounty campaign in the market and there are still people who joined, maybe they earned but not as good as what we earn in 2017 where ICO was still popular.

Most of the bounty now are for IEO, but if the price would just dump after its listed, that would discourage the bounty hunters to join.
hopefully we will be back on the golden times of bounty hunting.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
February 14, 2020, 01:54:58 AM
I keep tracks of successful bounty projects in 2018 and 2019, since then I belief that I was the one who choose wrong projects at the time, many bounty projects that i neglected or over looked did amazing jobs when the get listed on exchange, its better never to overlook any bounty project nowadays because you can never tell
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 14, 2020, 01:48:29 AM
Take it or leave it people are still making money from bounty projects, it requires big patience and persistence now unlike in 2017 when you can rely on a single bounty project for profit, now things are far more harder, you need to create your chance by joining many bounties
I don't know why people keep complaining about this year when still there are so many people earning from crypto altcoins and bounties. I know for some time it lost the value and reduced the price but it does not matter because bounties will again start to pay high to their users that's why we should not lose hope but the signature campaign is the best.
Yes people still do bounties and some bounties actually pays you good enough for each task, my friend have completed a single task worth $25 so i think its a matter of finding a good bounty but of course finding such bounties will be near impossible because all bounties now will pay you small amount of money for such big task.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
February 14, 2020, 01:42:04 AM
This year will be better than 2019 bounty results because many projects have been waiting for this very year all along, it seems bitcoin halving makes them waited for that long, head to bounty section you will see few good bounty projects that will worth your time
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
February 14, 2020, 12:16:38 AM
Take it or leave it people are still making money from bounty projects, it requires big patience and persistence now unlike in 2017 when you can rely on a single bounty project for profit, now things are far more harder, you need to create your chance by joining many bounties
I don't know why people keep complaining about this year when still there are so many people earning from crypto altcoins and bounties. I know for some time it lost the value and reduced the price but it does not matter because bounties will again start to pay high to their users that's why we should not lose hope but the signature campaign is the best.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
February 13, 2020, 07:19:33 PM
Hi,

I didn't get any valuable tokens for several months in bounties (even the promised tokens without any value) .

Are you still earning money with them or just a few bucks (which is not worth to bother)?

In 2017 and 2018, it was so profitable. Now, what is the situation?

Should I start again?

We have now come to the point where investors are more wiser now and had a good decision on picking the right project and this is also the time where scammers are exposed, it's hard to get funded now because investors are investing more on the top coins in the market, of course, they are still looking for a new project, they should be convinced that this is indeed a right project to invest.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 13, 2020, 07:03:40 PM
Yes people earn with bounties but not as much as before Where one can easily secure more hundreds dollars from a bounty .
I guess NOT all people can earn money from bounties anymore after the middle of 2018. Too many projects just ended with failed/scam results. So, it directly influenced their bounty programs. Moreover, after the middle of 2019 - 2020, it is getting hard to find out trusted and worth bounty programs nowadays as ICO/IEO is decreasing the performance. Only the signature campaign paid in BTC that still works currently.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
February 13, 2020, 06:35:56 PM
Yes people earn with bounties but not as much as before Where one can easily secure more hundreds dollars from a bounty . Nowadays good bounties with solid project are very rare to find so one can earn but very little bucks that is not worthy of all the time you spend during the bounty.lastly out of so many bounty coins you can secure only a few tend to be valuable so bounty nowadays is just gambling.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
February 13, 2020, 05:53:12 PM
Hi,

I didn't get any valuable tokens for several months in bounties (even the promised tokens without any value) .

Are you still earning money with them or just a few bucks (which is not worth to bother)?

In 2017 and 2018, it was so profitable. Now, what is the situation?

Should I start again?
Participating in the bounty campaign now is just like playing gambling in recent time because if you participate in 50 bounty it could be that only on the say bounty Token that will valuable in the market for just a few period of time before it get dump by all the participants and investors.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
February 13, 2020, 05:21:44 PM
Yes in the new year some good bounties in my looking even listed exchanges. IPX was a pretty good project because it is listed on the major exchange and coinmarketcap, the token is selling at high rate. I joined bestexchange this one transparent campaign, high payment. Blockburn is promising, 5 exchanges already confirmed.
IPX was one of the best to start the bounty earlier this year.  There is no meaningful dump on the day of reward distribution for bounty hunters, even two days ago the price rose at the level of + 0.18 $.  Hopefully, this will be a good start for another campaign in 2020.  There have been quite a number of dramas since 2018-2019.  I also joined Bestchange because it offered good deals, weekly payments, and was proven to provide rewards as promised, I was very lucky because I was chosen and would not waste this good opportunity.  For hunters who are afraid of bounty drama, it's better to choose campaigns that give rewards in BTC or ETH, improve the quality of your posts so that they are worthy to be chosen because usually, bounties with BTC and ETH rewards are always limited.

Blockburn seems promising, I'll try it later Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
February 13, 2020, 04:26:26 PM
Gonna throw in my 2 cents.

In the march will be a little celebration - 1 year on bitvest.io signature campaign. Dont if it counts as a regular bounty, but I count it as a regular. I cant really calculate how much time was spend on the forum reading and posting, but so far I have earned 0.11158680 BTC.

Of course I've also participated in bounties from Bounties (Altcoins) and the only campaign were I have earned that comes to my mind is Miracle Tele. If I'm correct, I've made about 100$ from there.

P.S. I usually don't participate in bounties much. Most of the projects were I was in didn't have listing so far...
Did you earn 0.11 since when ? Thats not small amount even it takes long to get it.  By the way is that amount you  earn is only from bitvest or do you also join other biunties ? And how long did you accumulate that balance .
Just a questions to give also tips from other newbies and low rank here.

I guess I've joined bitvest.io signature campaign in the middle of the March 2019. All that 0.11 BTC were accumulated during 11 months of wearing bitvest signature Smiley

I was saving it, mostly because of low bitcoin price and all this is just a hobby. Exchanging all to fiat wont change my life dramatically (in summer 2019 all my signature earning were worth 300-400$, which is not much) Grin Maybe when it will *ding* for 1 year of being in bitvest, I will buy some good single malt whiskey.
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
February 13, 2020, 01:55:32 PM
Still get earning with bounty campaign, today distributed for bounty campaign reward who joining with IPX campaign and coin already listed on bithumb wit higher price about 0.14$, how ever some participant earn more than 2k IPX joining five week of bounty campaign and get more than $250.
That's good, and I think it's a new bounty that opened in January or its surroundings. It seems that the bounty is still quite good. In addition, the bounty that I currently follow "Blockburn" has also been listed in several markets, and I think this will be beneficial.
Yes in the new year some good bounties in my looking even listed exchanges. IPX was pretty good project because it is listed on the major exchange and coinmarketcap, token is selling in high rate. I joined bestexchange this one transparent campaign, high payment. Blockburn is promising, 5 exchanges already confirmed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 13, 2020, 01:20:57 PM
I don't think 2018 was good year for bounty.But 2017 was good year for bounty hunters.That time crypto was over hyped and maximum coin reach there ATH and hunters made thousands of dollars. but I am doing bounty again because I think crypto will be boom again and wanted to collect few good coins for my future.But you can earn money from signature campaign which paid in btc. but earnings from altcoins is so bad now-days. But you can collect them for future.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
February 13, 2020, 12:27:37 PM
YES OF COURSE. there are good bounties still here but rare to find. i suggest you check out the service thread for bitcoin payment bounties. you can join if you have a good merits here. or you can wait for good bounties to come up here.
at this time the bounty campaign is not as good as before so the results are not too many but at least you should be grateful because there is still a bounty campaign that goes on rather than nothing.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
February 13, 2020, 12:19:31 PM
-snip -
Did you earn 0.11 since when ? Thats not small amount even it takes long to get it.  By the way is that amount you  earn is only from bitvest or do you also join other biunties ? And how long did you accumulate that balance .
Just a questions to give also tips from other newbies and low rank here.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
February 13, 2020, 11:53:22 AM
Gonna throw in my 2 cents.

In the march will be a little celebration - 1 year on bitvest.io signature campaign. Dont if it counts as a regular bounty, but I count it as a regular. I cant really calculate how much time was spend on the forum reading and posting, but so far I have earned 0.11158680 BTC.

Of course I've also participated in bounties from Bounties (Altcoins) and the only campaign were I have earned that comes to my mind is Miracle Tele. If I'm correct, I've made about 100$ from there.

P.S. I usually don't participate in bounties much. Most of the projects were I was in didn't have listing so far...
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
February 13, 2020, 11:47:53 AM
agree that it is hard to find good bounties these days, or how to say, most of bounties are now offering a fraction of money offered during the last altcoin season

even more, they offer good amounts, but those are not realistic, since the token prices are not realistic as well...
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
February 13, 2020, 11:38:26 AM
YES OF COURSE. there are good bounties still here but rare to find. i suggest you check out the service thread for bitcoin payment bounties. you can join if you have a good merits here. or you can wait for good bounties to come up here.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
February 13, 2020, 11:32:17 AM
I don't know either because I am not a bounty hunter since the first day I registered here lol Grin. But kidding aside, I think it is no longer worth to so such thing if I based only to my long term friend's testimony who used to stay here years ago. Hmm, as far as I remember he stopped already last 2018 and I asked him why. He told me that his main reason is that many projects are now ending up as a scam and he also mentioned that this forum got so much members already thus very hard to join unlike before.

Well, if you are still interested then why don't you try the bounty campaign of Bestchange. Just go on the Services Section and find its thread to know details (How ironic that I have no concrete idea about this, my bad). 
Activity: 267
Merit: 7
February 13, 2020, 10:00:42 AM
I'm still doing a bounty hunter even though it doesn't seem to make much money now, I'm still working on a project, I think this is my last project, my bounty team has quit this job near After all, I think we should wait for the market to be better and there are more quality projects to continue
Pages:
Jump to: