Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 102. (Read 249953 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
When does pow end for this coin?

They haven't taken a vote on that yet... one thing at a time buddy! They are still changing the # of blocks, there will be a poll for POW and I am certain TOR anonymity soon haha...
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
When does pow end for this coin?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
im in. lets start pumping this coin already! 10k here we come!

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Trying to figure out how long it will take to get to block 10,000 and for POW to end. Anyone know the average blocks/hour mined for this coin?
Activity: 261
I really like this approach...
A community driven coin supported by a strong and flexible Dev team...

If you guys keep up the good work, you might be able to bring this coin to unseen heights!!!

Good luck

Goldmaxx

Thank you for the support! This is actually how we like to operate, and we don't plan on stopping! For us, to grow relaxed is to grow stale. The best choice of yesterday may not be the best choice of today. We are glad to have a community to help us with those decisions. We look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
I really like this approach...
A community driven coin supported by a strong and flexible Dev team...

If you guys keep up the good work, you might be able to bring this coin to unseen heights!!!

Good luck

Goldmaxx
Hello APEX community,

We are always looking forward at what we need to do next, and have been working on setting up both a multipool and Tor for APEX for some time. However, it may be time to prioritize one and backburner the other for a later time. Please vote and let us know what you think.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pollapex-multipool-or-tor-696913
Dev,

Block explorer link not working?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I do know that the block explorer operator was looking into implementing some new features. Hopefully this means he is updating it. I will send a PM and get back to you.

No worries dev. I'll just download the wallet now to see the block number.

Cheers.

No problem. If you are going to download the wallet (v1.1), you'll notice that it also includes a block explorer built in  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I confim that Dev has paid the Greek translation bounty (400 Apex).

Cheers
Dev,

Block explorer link not working?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I do know that the block explorer operator was looking into implementing some new features. Hopefully this means he is updating it. I will send a PM and get back to you.
Activity: 294
Ahaha funny watching these noobs actually selling for under 2000... it has like a 30k market cap... if that. Im buying right into it 😄
When this coin finally breaks out, its going to be ridiculous. Sell walls are getting THIN. I'm really not sure what everyone is waiting on.

Most of the sells are from multipools and miners dumping. After block 10,000, there will be no more cheap APEX.

Are you sure it's "after block 10 000"? Since at the official website says: "PoW ends after 30000 Total blocks"...

Which one is correct, dev?

As of update v1.1, the correct number is 10,000. The webpage manager must have overlooked that detail, and will update it when he wakes. Sorry for the confusion.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
When this coin finally breaks out, its going to be ridiculous. Sell walls are getting THIN. I'm really not sure what everyone is waiting on.

Most of the sells are from multipools and miners dumping. After block 10,000, there will be no more cheap APEX.

Are you sure it's "after block 10 000"? Since at the official website says: "PoW ends after 30000 Total blocks"...

Which one is correct, dev?
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
Do you know "after block 10000" main question?
Activity: 437
Proof of Work ends tomorrow.

Going to get very interesting moving forward. And likely very pricey from here forward.

Strato

I'm watching this one closely too Wink

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Proof of Work ends tomorrow.

Going to get very interesting moving forward. And likely very pricey from here forward.

Strato
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm in a pool with 6+ GH, I'm sure there are others.

My bad, you are right. I overlooked Dedicated pool.
Activity: 392
I'm in a pool with 6+ GH, I'm sure there are others.
Jump to: