Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 36. (Read 249951 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I just got back after a weekend spent camping , and man what did I see on the graph !

It is 100% certain right now that we have whales, and pumps and dumps groups - who wanted to get APEX below 1 K so they can pump it this week. They are not stupid - so many of them inside APEX now - they know what will happen next week when the inwallet multipool is release + other features !

This just confirmed that they know APEX will skyrocket soon and they are holding large amounts of APEX bought cheaply. How high can this go now? I never imagined this happening so fast, geez. Probably these whales are looking to go to the previous high of 3300 satoshi at least - so I'll be setting my sales above 3000 satoshis, but only like 20% of my stack, cuz I know APEX will be more than 10 K satoshi in a couple of months, but I need some cash now, so I will be selling at 3000 above, even though it might go evene higher now 4-5K , or more, who knows , the next week will be quite wild, and something to see !!!!

MalboroMan
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
i filled up profile info to register on casheer forum. but no captca showed up. i will do this tomorrow from a computer.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
TOTAL INSANE COMMUNITY!!! CAME IN LAST DAY AND WON FIRST PLACE ON CRYPTOFOLIO!! NO COMPETITION!!!

if ya didnt know what cyrptofolio is then it's a portfolio site for your cryptos so its amazing what the APEX community can do when they work together including you silent supporters much wow!

lets continue our roll and post support for APEX to get launched on Casheer the next big payment processor app!! WE CAN DO IT GUYS!!!

http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=61
Activity: 45
Time to feed the whales.  Grin
Activity: 80
I am done with it, some buy apex over 1000 satoshi and next day he sees that he could get it for 400 satoshi. This is the way to attract whales and fud spreading types. This sucks big time en joy your fun with the rollercoaster ride. But in time it will be another victim of whale attacks if people keep selling and dumping their apex for cheap.

Just put cheap buy orders and you will get your Apex for sure.

See ya later
... and there goes our only fudster.  somebody told him to buy high and sell low and it was all Apex's fault haha.

Back to business, what's next for Apex?
Activity: 161
Buy traps at 400 and 500 sat. Smiley
Activity: 59
We all should learn from this and create buy support under 1k
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
RELAX...
HOLD your Apex COIN..don't sell cheap----
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
JBB070 why are you bringing up the fud from 3 days ago. You're just adding to the problem now.

Weird, the same exact thing just happened to POT.  It got pushed down to 680 sat and in 15 minutes it shot up to 1400 where it's at now [and still going higher].

i don't get it.

Why would someone dump their coins down to 350 satoshi levels from 1600. That would average somewhere at 800.
Why would someone suddenly buy up to 2500. (my few orders got filled too).
there could be two things, that one guy sold his coins from 1600 to 1000, creating panic sell.
Then he bought up from 350 to 1000, creating another panic buy to 2500.  Shocked
weird as fuck, now makes me think there's so many noob traders that won't even do simple maths
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Weird, the same exact thing just happened to POT.  It got pushed down to 680 sat and in 15 minutes it shot up to 1400 where it's at now [and still going higher].
i am sure we'll be seeing new highs today.  Cool

Wow, that was the biggest baddest shakeout I've ever seen in cryptoland.

Props to the traders who pulled that off!

lol, i wonder who was that guy that sold at 350. thinking its the end of the world lmfao  Tongue
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Wow, that was the biggest baddest shakeout I've ever seen in cryptoland.

Props to the traders who pulled that off!
Activity: 80
LOL I called this. Look back a page or so. It gonna hit 500 sat. I'll set traps at 400 sat.

great time to rebuy!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Wow, it hit 600 sat.

Why isn't anyone buying at 600 sat on bittrex and selling for 1300 on Cryptsy?

Man, I wish I had bittrex accounts cause this is an easy 100% arbitrage opportunity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Living the dream
LOL I called this. Look back a page or so. It gonna hit 500 sat. I'll set traps at 400 sat.
Activity: 24
I'd set some lower traps. This has peaked.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Dumping Dumping Dumping well we are missing any news ?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Buy traps set. Waiting for dumps. Smiley

Wat?

The bottom dropped out on bittrex.  Price is at 1,000 sat.  On cryptsy it's still holding near 1500.

What gives?  Who's dumping?

Edit:  it hit 600 sat now.
Pages:
Jump to: