Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 33. (Read 249951 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
UPDATE:

We hope to close a partnership today so we can release a updated wallet closely after that. Stay tuned !

-APEX Team
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Here is a great article on blocknet while you guys wait for things to come :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/the-blocknet-how-it-works-and-ito-rules

-APEX Team

I hope all of you Apex regulars are doing what i'm doing:  eating popcorn and stake[ing].   Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
The Blocknet is a revolutionary advancement in cryptographic technology: a true peer-to-peer protocol between nodes on different blockchains. It is the “internet of blockchains,” enabling open-ended communication and delivery of services between users of different cryptocurrencies, and vastly increasing the user base (and profit potential) of any given coin. Its ITO (initial token offering) will take place on 29 October 2014.

Fucking hell, I don't have anything against the Blocknet team, though I don't know them, but I am sure they are decent and honest individuals and knowledgeable professionals, but wasn't enough ITOs, ICOs and differently named money collecting operations in this year already? The market is exhausted, the money is dried out and the so many scams dramatically lowered the trust in this market.

It would be time to gain back the trust of investors instead of pushing for more money, not least because the ICOs, ITOs, very understandably are unsuccessful lately (see the BRO ICO). Start develop the software without asking money first. If you don't have the resources then don't develop software. The so many scams, ICOs, ITOs destroy the market.
Activity: 798
The Blocknet is a revolutionary advancement in cryptographic technology: a true peer-to-peer protocol between nodes on different blockchains. It is the “internet of blockchains,” enabling open-ended communication and delivery of services between users of different cryptocurrencies, and vastly increasing the user base (and profit potential) of any given coin. Its ITO (initial token offering) will take place on 29 October 2014.

Cool.
Activity: 824

APEX is going up on C-CEX tonight Smiley

This means we continue to attract the attention of every exchange and venture a step further towards decentralization

-APEX Team
Here is a great article on blocknet while you guys wait for things to come :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/the-blocknet-how-it-works-and-ito-rules

-APEX Team
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
APEX is going up on C-CEX tonight Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Greetings,

Apex the young promising newly selected member of BlockNET has recently caught the attention of a (small) few who can understand and wrap their minds around crypto 2.0, Web 3.0, Privacy Platforms, smart contracts ...

Some say the internet (informational web) circa 1994.

Blockchain 2.0 some say the internet for (Finance) circa 2014

Let this not be of a sign to you of whats to come (where to invest) for those who have foresight and vision.

P2P360

Hells yeah Blocknet is coming, this is freaking HUGE!!!

Don't forget to post your support for APEX to get added to Casheer payment processor app!

http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=61
Value will increase fast as blocknet date come close to
 Cheesy

What is Blocknet? Please tell me in one sentence. Thanks!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Value will increase fast as blocknet date come close to
 Cheesy
Activity: 80
I just have send swisscex.com a request to add APEX to their voting list, hopefully they add APEX soon.

they would be stupid not to.  great volume, established dev.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

Greetings,

Apex the young promising newly selected member of BlockNET has recently caught the attention of a (small) few who can understand and wrap their minds around crypto 2.0, Web 3.0, Privacy Platforms, smart contracts ...

Some say the internet (informational web) circa 1994.

Blockchain 2.0 some say the internet for (Finance) circa 2014

Let this not be of a sign to you of whats to come (where to invest) for those who have foresight and vision.

P2P360
Why is this thread too silence?

Where is the people?
This coin must go to 10 K.
Hello,

Excuse me if this is a noob question, what is a multipool?

Multipool is mining different coins sells them an exchange and after buy APEX from the amount.
Activity: 98
Hello,

Excuse me if this is a noob question, what is a multipool?
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
Hey all -

Just posted an article about APEX on Bitcoin Mafia. Would love to have
some feedback if you're so inclined Smiley

Best,

Cynthia

nice article , thank you Smiley

Thanks for the kind words! Glad you like Smiley