Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 31. (Read 249951 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
@devs, why is multipool taking so long and why can we find partnership on twitter and not here?

1 thing you all should know, at this moment BTC/APEX is not the only APEX trading pair......

I don't think the multipool is taking long, most coins takes months and even years before they can get a multipool up plus remember APEX is only like 4 months old and multipool development was only started like 1-2 months ago.  The only thing the community needs to know is that it's coming and it will because the devs always deliver.  Unless the dev has announced the news, I would consider any news nothing but a rumor. 
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Hi Apex community!

Are you ready for tomorrow? From tomorrow on we are together on Blocknet.

Our strength is in our unity!

Kind regards from Stealth Coin community  Wink

I'm tired of scamcoins and crapcoins and ditto on their devs.  I plan on using BlockNet to help weed out the weaklings from now on.  Whether I own this coin or that or BlockNet shares I can consider a new coin's entrance into BlockNet as POD part 2.  Let's move crypto away from the playground and into reality and the only way to do that is to earn the acceptance of the general public.  I used to work for a large bank and what people want with their money is profit and SECURITY.  With no government straight up TELLING people that they HAVE to use one of these coins the only way to do that is results.  This is a major step forward, and the increased utility will only attract more attention.  Whether it's BlockNet or somebody else, thank goodness it's time to close the sandbox, for those darned cats kept pooping into it.

konadave
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Hi Apex community!

Are you ready for tomorrow? From tomorrow on we are together on Blocknet.

Our strength is in our unity!

Kind regards from Stealth Coin community  Wink
If BlockNet does well like BitSwift, that will be almost 10 million tokens bought almost entirely with participating coins.  What will that do to the prices of the participating coins?

Assuming all goes well, take some from the supply into control of those with an interest in seeing those coins going up along with BLOCKNET itself. Holding and staking my APEX. (And NHZ and XC)

Haha that's what I've been doing  Kiss Holding and staking my Apex (and XST and SWIFT)
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
If BlockNet does well like BitSwift, that will be almost 10 million tokens bought almost entirely with participating coins.  What will that do to the prices of the participating coins?

Assuming all goes well, take some from the supply into control of those with an interest in seeing those coins going up along with BLOCKNET itself. Holding and staking my APEX. (And NHZ and XC)
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
These are developments that has caught our attention. We will be watching.
Activity: 84
Hey guys, just thought I'd share the video that the BitSwift devs posted.  Glad to be sharing the Blocknet with you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJMszR6ttYc&feature=youtu.be

Activity: 38
hey been watching apex for a while now. I've been an XC holder for a while and am looking to diversify. Anybody interested in selling 250,000 coins for some xc? We could figure out a way to escrow funds  Smiley

my APEX is all mine bro, not for sale!   Grin

only 6m coins and awesome new tech being released and developed plus blocknet, APEX is about to explode skyhigh bro
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
hey been watching apex for a while now. I've been an XC holder for a while and am looking to diversify. Anybody interested in selling 250,000 coins for some xc? We could figure out a way to escrow funds  Smiley
We are keeping a very close eye on this coin and blocknet.  Cool

NSA? Nuisance Substandard Asshole?

New Shiney Altcoin? Can't say but we are watching Altcoin developments closely. Can't have threats to national security go unwatched.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
4k? we should reach 50k at least!!
6M supply @2k, it's a very cheap share!
Now that we are stable at 2k, I'm taking her to 3 / 4k. Get ready peeps.

I am like, so totally like, born ready.  thanks for the heads up!
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Digital Currency Presented
Now that we are stable at 2k, I'm taking her to 3 / 4k. Get ready peeps.

Thanks for the heads up Gekko... You have a dedicated follower in me as well!
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Digital Currency Presented
We are keeping a very close eye on this coin and blocknet.  Cool

NSA? Nuisance Substandard Asshole?
We are keeping a very close eye on this coin and blocknet.  Cool
Yes it's a great coin to have in the blocknet.  Wink

Welcome to Apex!  It's looking like BlockNet will become a monster, a Hydra of the blockchain.  A monster, yes.... but OUR monster.
Activity: 3
Yes it's a great coin to have in the blocknet.  Wink
Great to see APEX is finally getting the recognition that it definitely deserves and kudos to everyone who believed in APEX since the beginning because this is a REAL coin with REAL developments. BlockNET is just the beginning for APEX, the devs have so much more in stored for the community.  I'm excited! Grin

Once again this coin is soooo underpriced, I had to horde another 50,000.  With BlockNet Apex is looking to be the best daily-use "default" coin.  The new wallet is awesome, and as usual everything works.  With all of the wallet features it's so comprehensive and easy-to-use it's like a Personal Data Assistant.  If they keep it up I'll just pitch a tent in my wallet and go for squatter's rights.
Activity: 142
Great to see APEX is finally getting the recognition that it definitely deserves and kudos to everyone who believed in APEX since the beginning because this is a REAL coin with REAL developments. BlockNET is just the beginning for APEX, the devs have so much more in stored for the community.  I'm excited! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: