Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 35. (Read 249951 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Fake buys, fake volume. Where I had seen it Huh Smiley

all of my buys are quite real.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Fake buys, fake volume. Where I had seen it Huh Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=786993.new#new

Poll for favorite POS coin, I've already send message to add APEX.

Let's show em what's the most favorite coin Wink

OK people, we're getting what we've waited for, let's not stop now!

yes if we have stopped now then there is no going back
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

OK people, we're getting what we've waited for, let's not stop now!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Activity: 268
Digital Currency Presented
I love what I seeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Activity: 770
Merit: 506
this is going to be very interesting today  Cool let's take this to 6K

Yup, watching, waiting - its looking good!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
We have a big surprise coming to you guys next week, once a deal has been finalized I will announce it here first.

And stay close for the blockNET announcement comin soon, do a quick compare:

There are at least three fundamental differences between the Blocknet and Supernet:
- XBridge is not an RPC call protocol, it's a true P2P protocol.
- There's no central or core currency, unlike SuperNET, which uses BTCD for this.
- Joining the Blocknet does not involve 10% of a coin's money supply being bought and centrally controlled.

So guys this is HUGE, let's face it, we are proud to be involved.

-APEX Team

After buying BlockNet shares you will be gaining profits from all services which are running there + extra profit from coins services

You will be witnessing the evolution of something that will change digital currencies forever

Treat yourselves already as company shareholders

APEX Team is doing great job and has full support from Fibre Team !

New BlockNet press release with more details will be up today

Good Luck to all
Activity: 261
We have a big surprise coming to you guys next week, once a deal has been finalized I will announce it here first.

And stay close for the blockNET announcement comin soon, do a quick compare:

There are at least three fundamental differences between the Blocknet and Supernet:
- XBridge is not an RPC call protocol, it's a true P2P protocol.
- There's no central or core currency, unlike SuperNET, which uses BTCD for this.
- Joining the Blocknet does not involve 10% of a coin's money supply being bought and centrally controlled.

So guys this is HUGE, let's face it, we are proud to be involved.

-APEX Team
Activity: 442
Hi guys. I just downloaded Apex wallet. The wallet is out of Sync and is not going to sync by itself.
Any help is much appreciated.

I had same problem because windows was blocking Apex Aportal
Thanks. I just restarted few times and it automatically connected to the Network. I checked the firewall and is allowed.
Probably it took some time to show.
Hi guys. I just downloaded Apex wallet. The wallet is out of Sync and is not going to sync by itself.
Ignore that! Is connecting to the network.
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
Only correction or dump? Extremely unstable at the moment, it was dumped to 400  a couple of days ago and then over 2k and then down to 600 again within half an hour. Crazy ride  Grin
Activity: 268
Digital Currency Presented
Guys well done! Apex coin is on over 2200 satoshi as I type this!
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-APEX

Such great leaps in progress and constant returns on investment! Apexcoin is by far one of the BEST investments I have ever made in the digital currency market ever!

I've had a look at the games and they are perfect!!! I have not seen anyone with those games that had them online with no issues and without the wallets being compromised... Well done!!!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This is what I have been waiting for, just look at the other coins and APEX are now there with them in this HUGE project to take crypto to the next level, I buy more APEX now for sure , I do hope all see what blockNET is all about !!
Activity: 824
APEX has been #1 ALTCoin in regards to professional investment and trading.

Finally starting to see the progress be reflected in the price. APEX has been my #1 coin in regards to professional investment and trading. With the latest collaboration with the blockNET, it's clear to see APEX is going places. How this is coin is still under 2k is beyond me. Riding the APEX up to 5k, 6k, ---> 10k +. Only 4 million coins people!

Activity: 261
Update:

UPDATE:

Huge innovations for APEX ahead! BlockNET is the next step for APEX to to receive wider acceptance, audience, and utility. To the community, we will be talking more about the BlockNET over the coming days and explaining exactly how our investors will benefit from these new advancements.

In the meantime, we are still working on getting the new in-wallet multipool out to the public. This will be a first for any cryptocurrency and we are extremely proud to announce that everything is now almost 100% on the backend.  We want to make sure the value has stabilized before releasing this tool to the public as it will ensure a stable price and slow rise once people start multipool mining the currency. Ride the APEX!

Activity: 350
this is going to be very interesting today  Cool let's take this to 6K
Activity: 824
Activity: 350
after what we have seen. 5k is easy to reach for whales
Pages:
Jump to: