Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 42. (Read 249951 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Why is apex up?

People realize this is so undervalued, simple as that
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
this Chart Look NICE.... Cool

Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Digital Currency Presented
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Not worried about Shadow, Zero Knoweldge will be a first, Just like all our other projects  Wink I suggest you stop telling me how to play the crypto world, Ive made enough money doing my own things then listening to the the majority of the Bagholders and losers out here

Nobody cares how much you made in crypto. That's not the point here. You're continuous drivel and fud has no impact on you making money, unless you do this for your own enjoyment or a way to get cheap coins and regardless what your agenda is, it's pointless and retarded. You create toxicity in crypo communities, and invite others to fud the coins you support...example: XST with SDC. 

Yea and howd that turn out for XST  Grin

It didnt turn out good for either coin. There's no point in creating enemies.

Not worried about Shadow, Zero Knoweldge will be a first, Just like all our other projects  Wink I suggest you stop telling me how to play the crypto world, Ive made enough money doing my own things then listening to the the majority of the Bagholders and losers out here

Nobody cares how much you made in crypto. That's not the point here. You're continuous drivel and fud has no impact on you making money, unless you do this for your own enjoyment or a way to get cheap coins and regardless what your agenda is, it's pointless and retarded. You create toxicity in crypo communities, and invite others to fud the coins you support...example: XST with SDC. 
This is a bob coin.... Fact, they said they were accumulating awhile ago, so now comes the pump to all the innocents and then the dump to destroy them. Just giving you an FYI, dont worry im buying in, but ill dump before being left as a bagholder, unlike the many who will become emotionally tied to this coin until they loose money..

Bob is nowhere to be seen since he dumped XST, and he is laughing all the way to the bank now. This a natural rise of the most undervalued alt in the cryptoworld.

This coin has been around for more than 3 months and has a strong community and the dedicated devs, and yeah btw there are only 6 million coins, so the current price is a joke - less than 1 cent per coin.

MalboroMan

HAhaHa you noobs are all the same and honestly all sound just as retarded as one another...and thats a coincidence, XST was around for 3 months before its pump as well  Grin, Not saying their wont be profits, there will most likely be alot but this is another coin thats pumped and dumped by that team

If you want Shadow to have a tranquil and positive atmosphere, I suggest focus more on supporting Shadow and less on fudding other coins.

SMUG mann , this man need Mariyuana...
Activity: 462
This is a bob coin.... Fact, they said they were accumulating awhile ago, so now comes the pump to all the innocents and then the dump to destroy them. Just giving you an FYI, dont worry im buying in, but ill dump before being left as a bagholder, unlike the many who will become emotionally tied to this coin until they loose money..

Bob is nowhere to be seen since he dumped XST, and he is laughing all the way to the bank now. This a natural rise of the most undervalued alt in the cryptoworld.

This coin has been around for more than 3 months and has a strong community and the dedicated devs, and yeah btw there are only 6 million coins, so the current price is a joke - less than 1 cent per coin.

MalboroMan

HAhaHa you noobs are all the same and honestly all sound just as retarded as one another...and thats a coincidence, XST was around for 3 months before its pump as well  Grin, Not saying their wont be profits, there will most likely be alot but this is another coin thats pumped and dumped by that team

If you want Shadow to have a tranquil and positive atmosphere, I suggest focus more on supporting Shadow and less on fudding other coins.

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

MalboroMan

You are boring. So what if it is pump. I am not sure that this community asked for the lawyer. Get fuck out of here.  

MalboroMan

MalboroMan

Activity: 616
Activity: 70

MalboroMan
pookielax, why are you creating enemies on every coin? What's the point of that post? Then you wonder why Shadow gets fudded by these communities. You're as much of a toxin to crypto than any bear whale. Cut the shit man.

Hahaha sorry you cant handle the truth, but this is another Ploy by that stupid pump team. Enjoy the quick profits, dont get caught holding the bags on this one like the XST holders did when that group dumped 200 btc worth of XST in 3days
how is Stupid Pump teamm...??are you..give me your headd..i will shott you  Grin
 Grin..Not,this is APEX coin..not BOB coin
Time for APEX not for BOB coin, FUD.... Grin
Activity: 89
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Digital Currency Presented
It's a shame Crypto is so full of Butthurt individuals! It's up to us to drive these kind of people out. It's become to easy for people to spread hate and fud on BitcoinTalk but I have seen a post about how they are taking action against this kind of behavior.

All coins go up in price and then fall just as Bitcoin has gone from nothing to $1000 and then $270 and now $400. People need to keep interested in their own affairs and not be too quick to try and tear down the hard work of others, it really gets me annoyed when I see things like this since it's totally unnecessary and uncalled for!

Apex is going places like it or not...
pookielax, why are you creating enemies on every coin? What's the point of that post? Then you wonder why Shadow gets fudded by these communities. You're as much of a toxin to crypto than any bear whale. Cut the shit man.
Shitcoin, being pumped by bobs group... enjoy being the next XST... Here a little diagram to help you understand what will happen, just add an arrow pointing to that brown fog that says APEX  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: