Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 45. (Read 249951 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 502
@MalboroMan36

Do we need more BTC? What is the status?
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Soon have to be released new wallet with dedicated multipool all-in wallet first of its kind!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I have just sent 0.0245 BTC to the address 1DSgoVdV3cFAfHdtiajBJ9zRQo9gCrymdo.

The total amount now is: 0.073 BTC

We only need 0.037 BTC now, so this means that we are about 70% there !

MalboroMan
I also put in .015btc

Much appreciated.

Right now as of 10.15 am GMT the address1DSgoVdV3cFAfHdtiajBJ9zRQo9gCrymdo contains 0.0484 BTC. This means we are almost there - We only need another 0.025 and it will be enough - the devs chipped in as well and I will cover the difference to 0.11 BTC.

We can have them publish the review and the article by tomorrow ! In 24 hours - let's do this as a testament how tight knit this community really is.

MalboroMan
Activity: 80
The dev instructed me to collect the 0.11 BTC necessary to pay the coinsscource.com to write and publish APEX coin review within 24 hours. The normal method is free of charge ,but it takes weeks and even months to get it published. This is THE site for the coin reviews and it has very high traffic, and it will help to introduce APEX to a wider audience.

If you have any spare BTC, and you want to be the part of this event, you can send the BTC to the address below :

1DSgoVdV3cFAfHdtiajBJ9zRQo9gCrymdo

Any amount at all is acceptable of course and it doesn't have to be 0.01 BTC minimum. Once you have made the payment - you are welcome to post the amount you sent in this thread, or if you want to stay anonymous that is fine too.

Once the amount gets to 0.06-0.07 BTC, I will donate the rest of the BTC - approximately 0.04-.0.05 BTC and send the coins to the dev so he can proceed with the submission process.

Well, that's it - let's show what APEX community is all about once again !

Cheers,
MalboroMan

MalboroMan: Two of our Team members just sent 0.02268354 BTC for the article donations

-APEX Team

Sorry I missed this... Do you still need more or has the target been met?

This is going to be very big indeed Smiley

I also put in .015btc
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
500sat was a very good entry point.
Let see where we rise now
The dev instructed me to collect the 0.11 BTC necessary to pay the coinsscource.com to write and publish APEX coin review within 24 hours. The normal method is free of charge ,but it takes weeks and even months to get it published. This is THE site for the coin reviews and it has very high traffic, and it will help to introduce APEX to a wider audience.

If you have any spare BTC, and you want to be the part of this event, you can send the BTC to the address below :

Any amount at all is acceptable of course and it doesn't have to be 0.01 BTC minimum. Once you have made the payment - you are welcome to post the amount you sent in this thread, or if you want to stay anonymous that is fine too.

Once the amount gets to 0.06-0.07 BTC, I will donate the rest of the BTC - approximately 0.04-.0.05 BTC and send the coins to the dev so he can proceed with the submission process.

Cheers,
MalboroMan

MalboroMan: Two of our Team members just sent 0.02268354 BTC for the article donations

-APEX Team

Hi,

As of now - 6.15 am GMT there is 0.0336 BTC deposited on the address. So we're at 35% of our goal, but as I said once we reach 0.06-0.07 I will deposit the rest of the funds and send them to the dev, so basically we are halfway through - getting there guys !

Malboro Man

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Oct 12 12:03

Hi,

There was an issue with the APEX database which took the market offline. We are currently reindexing the database and expect to turn the market back on soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Ryan

I received an email from bittrex support that the issues is solved.

Everything is working perfectly fine now - it seems it was a minor issue and they solved it in 24 hours.
Sent 0.011 BTC from 1CALSdGYDW62PDPLLsB7XBLvGSnFzFniz3

Cheers

Much appreciated ! Cheers !
Malboro Man
Activity: 268
Digital Currency Presented

Cheers,
MalboroMan

-APEX Team

Activity: 261

Cheers,
MalboroMan

-APEX Team
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Sent 0.011 BTC from 1CALSdGYDW62PDPLLsB7XBLvGSnFzFniz3

Cheers
Well it has been almost 24 hours since APEX wallet on bittrex started having issues.

I and several other members of the community have sent support tickets to bittrex - I urge anyone that hasn't done so , to send them a quick support ticket , if they realize that more people are demanding them to fix it , they will act much faster.

MalboroMan

Cheers,
MalboroMan
Apex removed from trex??  Smiley

Seems like a bug, one can still access it here without problem: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-APEX

Also I tried to deposit, and that worked also, I sent a support ticket to bittrex

APEX Team will also donate towards the article, MalboroMan36 would you be kind to collect the BTC for it ?

It is a bug in the system. I've seen this before with other coins. I have also sent the ticket to support - hopefully they will fix it soon.

APEX Team: If you say so I will be in charge of collecting the 0.11 BTC for coinssource review and article - I will publish a BTC address in the next post.

MalboroMan
Activity: 63
Deposit, withdrawal works, but you can't put any order.
Activity: 261
Apex removed from trex??  Smiley

Seems like a bug, one can still access it here without problem: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-APEX

Also I tried to deposit, and that worked also, I sent a support ticket to bittrex

APEX Team will also donate towards the article, MalboroMan36 would you be kind to collect the BTC for it ?
Apex removed from trex??  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: