Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 41. (Read 249951 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
I just realized now that we are featured on their homepage - http://www.coinssource.com/, and the score they cite over there is 2.52/5. So the actual score is 2.52 not 2.01 - this is very good according to their standards.

There are 4 other new coin reviews listed and APEX has the second highest score after BitsharesX !

They have also posted a tweet about APEX review, so overall I personally feel satisfied with the outcome.

MalboroMan

I have just emailed Coins Source about a few issues - I asked them to correct the score on the APEX review page to 2.52, because the current score of 2.01 seems to have been a typo. Also the apexcoin.net link does not point to the website but to their homepage. So far they have been good and rapid in communication, and they should correct these issues soon.

MalboroMan

We apologize for the confusion. ApexCoin has received a 2.52/5 score and is reflected both on the Homepage and Review page. This score is highly attributed to the technical advancements and innovations, that the developers have put their effort towards.

http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/apexcoin/

Overall yes they liked APEX and only negativity is the merchant adoption, but the typo and misinformation kills the merit of the tweets and review. 

There was one section that did not get passed by our editor, and that's the web-kit section. Care to point out any other errors and flaws in the article, i haven't found any.

As always, we put a lot of time and effort into the site, and we strive for the highest and most detailed quality. But occasionally there will be issues (due to the small team), but as we progress into the future we hope to continue to achieve the standard you expect from us.

Thank you, and best of luck with ApexCoin! (markets look quite good today).
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hey guys, i joined u today and bought 160k Coins for the long run. Nice to be a part now

Welcome to the community. You will soon see what makes APEX community so different.

MalboroMan
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hey guys, i joined u today and bought 160k Coins for the long run. Nice to be a part now
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

MASSIVE Buy walls going in now.  This is looking REALLY nice.  Should break out higher soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
true indeed. marketcap 48k. even the coins released everyday are expensivethan apex. this deserve to be in top 100 alts
which algos multipool will allow? i have 2 gpus. i'll put them on apex.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Nice shakeout - those who came in for quick profit are out by now. Goodbye and good riddance ! Smiley

APEX doesn't need those kind of characters in this community.

MalboroMan

Why MalboroMan? you know its Marlboro right?
Nice shakeout - those who came in for quick profit are out by now. Goodbye and good riddance ! Smiley

APEX doesn't need those kind of characters in this community.

MalboroMan
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 700

Happy to see new faces here, hope you understand apex is no short term coin.

Kenny is absolutely spot on, for the many newcomers to APEX, you have to realize that this is not a pump and dump scheme like XST or CLOAK, but a real legit coin, with amazing and tight knit community, superb devs who are interacting with the community the whole time. It feels like being a part of the family, so if you are here for quick profits then exit at 2 K satoshi please, and the rest of the community can continue our long term plans for the 2015 and beyond.

MalboroMan
Bought in 200-300 range and I'm not selling at these prices.

This BOOM ain't over and that 10k bet before years end is looking good for MalboroMan man  Wink

Happy to see new faces here, hope you understand apex is no short term coin.

Hey buddy,

Looks like we'll hit 10 K by the end of this week ! Smiley Once we hit 10 K - anything can happen I mean stuff like 30-40 K or even more is possible.

I bought under 1 K, and of course I am not selling, 2 K satoshi is still dirt cheap, I'll be stacking up and buying more APEX tonight.

We haven't seen nothing yet, APEX market capital is like 50 K USD , this can easily go x10.

But do not forget guys that unlike other scamcoins this is a coin that has actual real world use ! Inwallet gambling, merchant adoption that is coming, and inwallet multipool, + 10% per year, I'll take APEX over any other alt out there.

MalboroMan
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
probably a pre-pump. We have to see something huge than a 3k.
Activity: 616
anyone wanna know why we are the most undervalued coin go checkout the coinsource review

shadow coin has 6.4million we have 6million, coins. shadow coin price 18900sats. we are better than them. boom time baby
Is this legit?

More legit then any other alt you've seen these days. Devoted community and experienced devs - and yeah there is only 6 million APEX coins , so people finally realized how cheap it is - 2 K is a joke.

Oh and did I mention that the inwallet multipool and other new features are to be released any day now.

MalboroMan

Oh X13 pos I see...
Is this legit?

More legit then any other alt you've seen these days. Devoted community and experienced devs - and yeah there is only 6 million APEX coins , so people finally realized how cheap it is - 2 K is a joke.

Oh and did I mention that the inwallet multipool and other new features are to be released any day now.

MalboroMan
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Is this legit?

Developments seem to have meat on them.  As in hard proof.
Pages:
Jump to: