Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 43. (Read 249951 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
those selling stealth will begin moving into apex

now on front page
Activity: 560
Finally, Apex market is starting to make sense again.
Activity: 616
this going to 100k atleast as we only have 6million coins
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Nobody wants to sell at these levels - I wonder why? Smiley New floor at around 2500-3000 K is a reality in the coming days, and then the mainstream people will start flooding in. Still a bargain at these prices IMO.

MalboroMan

soon it will appear on first page of bittrex. Then there will be way more buys coming in! price is already climbing slowly. 100% from here.  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Nobody wants to sell at these levels - I wonder why? Smiley New floor at around 2500-3000 K is a reality in the coming days, and then the mainstream people will start flooding in. Still a bargain at these prices IMO.

MalboroMan
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
There is a .4 btc sell at 0.00001104 sat on Bittrex - Who would be willing to sell this cheap based on the latest developments? Once the news sites find out about the in-wallet multipool this thing is going to explode.

If that order is still there when I get back from dinner I'm going to eat it too!

the sell order is gone  Wink
APEX deserve better position in the crypto world.

I am happy that things are moving up. Congrats!!!

APEX is the most undervalued crypto at the market right now. It seems that people have started to realize that.

We're going places.

MalboroMan
Great work with the multipool development. I have 2 gpus. I will put them on apex right away  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

That big wall at 1025 is down.  Price just hit 1,500 Satoshi.

Party time.  haha!
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
APEX deserve better position in the crypto world.

I am happy that things are moving up. Congrats!!!

These developments are really nice.  Great work, devs.

But what I wanna know is who's the guy with that big sell order at 1025?  You've been keeping this coin capped for a week now.

Can you lower your ask so people can buy it so we can get this party on the road?  lol.

Cheers!

I was in last week at 1500 but ditched at 1250 when things looked kinda crashy.  Back in at 1100 with confidence!

When people realize that there are only 6 million coins - 2-3 K satoshi will still be dirt cheap.

MalboroMan
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

But what I wanna know is who's the guy with that big sell order at 1025?  You've been keeping this coin capped for a week now.

Can you lower your ask so people can buy it so we can get this party on the road?  lol.

Cheers!

I was in last week at 1500 but ditched at 1250 when things looked kinda crashy.  Back in at 1100 with confidence!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Cheers!
Hi all, wanted to give a brief update on the multipool before crashing for the night. We have been finalizing our coin mining list, working on the autopayment api, and have been working out kinks to ensure that all miners will be properly paid their shares when we launch. Once we are are confident all is well and all bases are covered, the multipool will launch on our own privately owned servers, which will coincide with the release of the next updated wallet. It is almost time!

-APEXcoin_Team

This has to be one of the most competent and reliable team of devs in the cryptoworld.

You guys never fail to deliver and I am sure that this new updated wallet along with the eagerly waited multipool will finally put APEX in the spotlight - because it is one of the rare alts out there that is an actual coin and a work in progress, unlike most of the scams that we are seeing these days. 

Keep up the great work - the community stands firmly behind you !

MalboroMan
Activity: 261
Hi all, wanted to give a brief update on the multipool before crashing for the night. We have been finalizing our coin mining list, working on the autopayment api, and have been working out kinks to ensure that all miners will be properly paid their shares when we launch. Once we are are confident all is well and all bases are covered, the multipool will launch on our own privately owned servers, which will coincide with the release of the next updated wallet. It is almost time!

-APEXcoin_Team
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
That multipool and roadmap need to be released ASAP. The volume on Bittrex is getting dangerously low. We need something to get people interested again.
Pages:
Jump to: