Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 47. (Read 249953 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
That 0.02 btc on bittrex? Lol, really much.

BitSwift sucking out other coins, we have to wait it to be dumped  Smiley

It is already gone, like a fart in the wind Smiley
Activity: 63
How you can change UI without change in the source? It's impossible. Maybe 1.1 is working on the same blockchain, but you don't have all the features that apex is all about.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Dev already addressed that the source only changed from v1.0 to v1.1 and everything else after v2.0 and up are only changes to the UI and not the source.
It's wallet v1.1 source, not current.
Hey, why there is no linux wallet and no source code? This sucks.

There is a source code on the apexcoin.net. Are you blind ? It's under downloads. But I'll help you out since it seems you can't find your way around here: https://github.com/apexdev/apexcoin

This is the source code , and if you are anykind of linux user - installing it on linux would be a piece of cake, just open the terminal, write "git clone link" , and so on...
Hey, why there is no linux wallet and no source code? This sucks.
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Better to have some fun instead of bitching around over satoshi's Wink
Can't argue that logic...
It's not even "apex", not funny.
Activity: 252
Let's take it to the moon baby  Smiley

Every coin dump, But I don't thik the apex dump will end because shift dump.

Yeah we are seeing so many pump and dumps on bittrex. APEX is stable and unlike shitcoin coins that are around for a week or two and then they are gone APEX has been around for 3-4 months, that's a long time in this crypto world and plus - we all know the devs are legit and hardworking people.

APEX community is another asset, most people here are in it for the long run, not just to make a few quick BTC, because they are smart individuals who realize the true potential of APEX.

Multipool getting released in a day or two (or even sooner) , will just make APEX stronger and add it more credibility.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

Every coin dump, But I don't thik the apex dump will end because shift dump.

Activity: 98
Looks like we are going to the permanent bottom  Smiley sell your coins to me before it's too late

Already done.
Looks like we are going to the permanent bottom  Smiley sell your coins to me before it's too late
dumb sells. Pro Hold.
The potential is good, and I can't believe this coin could reach just 2k sat.

Only fools are selling this low. Anything under 1 K is a joke. This is manipulation and the weak hands are folding. Actually when you look at it - nobody is really selling any real quantities - this is only 1+ BTC, nothing to worry about at all.
Activity: 98
Are you even going to do anything new ?

All market manipulations guys, we are still here and Multipool is sorted out, we have our own dedicated server for this, we are adding security and make sure everything works.

We will not set a date, as we will release a WORKING Product, expect around 4-8 Days.
Ok, but what about roadmap and whitepaper?
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha
How is the roadmap going ? Any progress on the Multipool ?

If you don't have any specific plans of development how do you expect people like me to invest ?
Activity: 261

All market manipulations guys, we are still here and Multipool is sorted out, we have our own dedicated server for this, we are adding security and make sure everything works.

We will not set a date, as we will release a WORKING Product, expect around 4-8 Days.
Pages:
Jump to: