Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 53. (Read 249953 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Digital Currency Presented
I have tried today the in-wallet faucet, but I didn't receive anthing. What went wrong?

Hey,

Noticed this post and thought I would fill you in with how the faucet works...

How many payments are currently staged: 6 payments.
How many payments are left before they are executed: 4 payments.
Payments will be done after 10 staged payments or automated hourly.

You can get free APEX every day.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I have tried today the in-wallet faucet, but I didn't receive anthing. What went wrong?
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Dev,
Can you bring out some more details about the upcoming anon technology . .
Activity: 261
Is this a one time only faucet, because I've waited for more 1 hour and status says: no more APEX for you!

Hi kennyclaw, thanks for notice the error, it is set to "once a day" but some leftovers in source made it say "every hour".

We made it like this to have the big payouts instead, rather then the small ones every hour, this to have some to gamble with.

Our gamedev have changed it now. look out for a voucher in your inbox for the heads up.
Hey there Apex community,

I am a supporter of this coin and see it has a lot of potential. However I know that many guys here will agree with me that the coin needs another domain : http://apexcoin.is-great.net - sounds like a joke honestly.

I have bought apexcoin.net and apexcoin.org - since apexcoin.com was already taken - I am willing to give these domains to the devs and even pay for the hosting and SEO promotion.

Also a bit of a re-design would not hurt - there are people here with great webdesign skills and I am sure some are willing to give a helping hand.

Let's promote this coin together - I am willing to invest my time and money - others can just invest the time and work for free. Also I think that the logo needs a new design too, and the first page should be much more clearer - for instance writing total number of coins as 5000000 instead of 5,000,000 is very confusing.

Do not take is as a negative post - I am a supporter of your work and the coin and want to make sure that we do better than we are doing now. The reality is that APEX should be worth more than 10K - and has a potential to reach 100 K the next year. I want to make sure that we all contribute to this.

Cheers,
MalboroMan

Thank you for your support, this is what Community is all about. We gladly need all help we can get to improve our coin, you can mail us at [email protected] and we can send you the current website to you, so we get a lot better domain for starters.

The first page was a mess some week ago, but we cleaned that up alot then, but all improvment suggested is good.

BUSY atm but we will announce things soon also, APEX will go further  Cool
Activity: 268
Digital Currency Presented

I am a supporter of this coin and see it has a lot of potential. However I know that many guys here will agree with me that the coin needs another domain : http://apexcoin.is-great.net - sounds like a joke honestly.

I have bought apexcoin.net and apexcoin.org - since apexcoin.com was already taken - I am willing to give these domains to the devs and even pay for the hosting and SEO promotion.

Also a bit of a re-design would not hurt - there are people here with great webdesign skills and I am sure some are willing to give a helping hand.

Let's promote this coin together - I am willing to invest my time and money - others can just invest the time and work for free. Also I think that the logo needs a new design too, and the first page should be much more clearer - for instance writing total number of coins as 5000000 instead of 5,000,000 is very confusing.

Do not take is as a negative post - I am a supporter of your work and the coin and want to make sure that we do better than we are doing now. The reality is that APEX should be worth more than 10K - and has a potential to reach 100 K the next year. I want to make sure that we all contribute to this.

Cheers,
MalboroMan

I'm pretty sure the Dev's would be more than happy with your feedback since you are actively working to improve the coin. I am willing to donate my time to make these all possible as well since I have a small stake in APEX also. I'm no expert but I can do some work with code nothing on the graphic design side but I can offer my time if and when needed.

I am a big fan and supporter of APEX so Feel free to add me on skype: bitcoinicon 
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Cheers,
MalboroMan
Activity: 417
How long i have to wait before my coins are mature for staking?

24hrs
Activity: 252
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
How long i have to wait before my coins are mature for staking?
Activity: 728
Activity: 41
Is this a one time only faucet, because I've waited for more 1 hour and status says: no more APEX for you!

Same here
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
FOR RELEASE :

Now introducing: In-house Faucet and Upgraded GUI

APEX is proud to offer a few free gaming vouchers for members of our APortal gaming platform. Just enter the following voucher in our new faucet to receive your prize!

20 of APEX25 Pays 25
15 of APEX50 Pays 50
10 of APEX100 Pays 100

All redeemable through the new Apex Faucet!
User will get a regular payout + Voucher Bonus

So hurry up ...first come first served  Cool

Be sure to get your friends some free APEX from our in-wallet faucet so they can start to play too.

Download it :
http://www.apex-dice.com/downloads/apexcoin-qt-2.3.1-upgrade.zip
http://www.apex-dice.com/downloads/apexcoin-qt-2.3.1.zip

I hope you like the new overview page to our Aportal. Now with faucet, giveaways, community, and games it's never been easier to get all of you to play and have fun with APEX.

Tried for 100 bonus and missed like a champ.   Smiley
Activity: 41
@Apexcoin_team

Could you also work on a webkit wallet for mac?

For community:
Is there one wallet, windows or mac, that stakes at a higher payout than the other? With mac, i'm getting an average of about 10 Apexcoins a day with a balance of about 31k
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
So roadmap for Apex coming tomorrow?
FOR RELEASE :

Now introducing: In-house Faucet and Upgraded GUI

APEX is proud to offer a few free gaming vouchers for members of our APortal gaming platform. Just enter the following voucher in our new faucet to receive your prize!

20 of APEX25 Pays 25
15 of APEX50 Pays 50
10 of APEX100 Pays 100

All redeemable through the new Apex Faucet!
User will get a regular payout + Voucher Bonus

So hurry up ...first come first served  Cool

Be sure to get your friends some free APEX from our in-wallet faucet so they can start to play too.

Download it :
http://www.apex-dice.com/downloads/apexcoin-qt-2.3.1-upgrade.zip
http://www.apex-dice.com/downloads/apexcoin-qt-2.3.1.zip

I hope you like the new overview page to our Aportal. Now with faucet, giveaways, community, and games it's never been easier to get all of you to play and have fun with APEX.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Tomorrow I think we'll see a dump or a stabilization of the price, and a pump when the anon will be announced!
But obviously I hope only pump from tomorrow!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I can't believe it is so cheap. And no problem for me, just buying more.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
I love the dumps on updates.
Pages:
Jump to: