Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 52. (Read 249953 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 500
The APEX has a lot of development in process and because of that, we will give our users an initial breakdown of the coming roadmap in 3 segments.
The first installment of our roadmap progress will be posted here within the next few hours.
After all information is release to our supports, I would like to hear feedback before the whitepaper and OP updates are made.
Once again, thank you for your support and please stop listening to new account spreading false information to try to bring the price down. APEX is designed to be held by smart traders and investors.

- APEX Team

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
Hi, what time is richlist to be refreshed i mean,3rd day are there same numbers , Huh

LOL - nobody's selling. That's why you see the same numbers.

Anybody selling just really doesn't know how to make money in crypto. This coin saw 2k with just the mention of in-wallet games. I remember reading tweets when people thought the in-wallet games were photoshop. A great and active dev with fresh i deas + multiple road maps incoming? Yea, I'm buying more now. Will be watching to see what comes next, these guys always deliver.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi, what time is richlist to be refreshed i mean,3rd day are there same numbers , Huh

LOL - nobody's selling. That's why you see the same numbers.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Activity: 268
Digital Currency Presented
The APEX has a lot of development in process and because of that, we will give our users an initial breakdown of the coming roadmap in 3 segments.
The first installment of our roadmap progress will be posted here within the next few hours.
After all information is release to our supports, I would like to hear feedback before the whitepaper and OP updates are made.
Once again, thank you for your support and please stop listening to new account spreading false information to try to bring the price down. APEX is designed to be held by smart traders and investors.

- APEX Team

You got 1000% of my support APEXcoin_Team and believe me there are other APEX fans that support you just as much!! I will be laughing when APEX reaches 20K and people wish they got in when it was at 1K Smiley

Keep up the great work and cant wait to see what lies ahead!
Activity: 555
waiting for the roadmap if its good il buy. there was alot of dumping going on many got in cheap the buy walls would not take the dump if it turns out to be bad
Activity: 261

- APEX Team
Guys the guy is probably out... Take it east! They are going through a lot of trouble to make this coin great with games, faucet and wallet updates? Too much trouble to be a scam. Unless people are calling it a scam so that you can dump your coins and they can get it cheap.... THINK!

Absolutely spot on. I have been very careful with alts - since the vast majority of it is nothing but air and promises - but look at APEX - these guys already have something tangible , a concrete thing - which is what differentiates them from shitcoins.

And the fact of the matter is that most of the scams are pulled within first month or two. APEX has been released 3 months ago - and obviously this is a long term project. When you look at the orderbooks on exchanges it is obvious that APEX is held down artificially by sell walls - which means that someone wants to accumulate APEX at an extremely cheap price - under 1 K. IMO , even 1 K is dirt cheap for this coin - 5-10 K should be the price at the moment. With potential to go to 100 K next year. This is not a game guys - it is serious and the whales know it.

MalboroMan

Well said MalboroMan!

I am looking at the two month chart on Bittrex and all I see is a great investment! No amount of mumbo jumbo talk will make me sell my APEX.. Think I might just buy up that 100K that some weak hand dropped in the market Cheesy
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-APEX
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Guys the guy is probably out... Take it east! They are going through a lot of trouble to make this coin great with games, faucet and wallet updates? Too much trouble to be a scam. Unless people are calling it a scam so that you can dump your coins and they can get it cheap.... THINK!

Absolutely spot on. I have been very careful with alts - since the vast majority of it is nothing but air and promises - but look at APEX - these guys already have something tangible , a concrete thing - which is what differentiates them from shitcoins.

And the fact of the matter is that most of the scams are pulled within first month or two. APEX has been released 3 months ago - and obviously this is a long term project. When you look at the orderbooks on exchanges it is obvious that APEX is held down artificially by sell walls - which means that someone wants to accumulate APEX at an extremely cheap price - under 1 K. IMO , even 1 K is dirt cheap for this coin - 5-10 K should be the price at the moment. With potential to go to 100 K next year. This is not a game guys - it is serious and the whales know it.

MalboroMan
Activity: 252
Nice FUD, buying more cheap APEX thank you  Smiley
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
I have noticed that the dev is not here dumped mine with a loss of nearly one BTC.. thx for the scam.

It's people like you that make people like me money. TY.
Activity: 700
I have noticed that the dev is not here dumped mine with a loss of nearly one BTC.. thx for the scam.
where is everyone one in this thread?
if the DEV would be here addressing question at least there would not be this FUD atmosphere....
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
hope not,but we will know when the roadmap is out i think.If it comes??
This coin is going to 0 when the road map will be released?? is this a scam?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
 Huh When will the roadmap be released?
I have tried today the in-wallet faucet, but I didn't receive anthing. What went wrong?

Hey,

Noticed this post and thought I would fill you in with how the faucet works...

How many payments are currently staged: 6 payments.
How many payments are left before they are executed: 4 payments.
Payments will be done after 10 staged payments or automated hourly.

You can get free APEX every day.

lol okay thats simple it already passed an hour does that matter?

The reason the payments are staged is due to the fact that if each person was paid immediately the transaction costs would be higher.. so the stage payments are in place to keep transaction fees to a minimum and give more to the community Smiley

SO it has nothing to do with time but rather how many people claim a reward Wink when the 10th person claims all 10 are paid Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I have tried today the in-wallet faucet, but I didn't receive anthing. What went wrong?

Hey,

Noticed this post and thought I would fill you in with how the faucet works...

How many payments are currently staged: 6 payments.
How many payments are left before they are executed: 4 payments.
Payments will be done after 10 staged payments or automated hourly.

You can get free APEX every day.

lol okay thats simple it already passed an hour does that matter?
Pages:
Jump to: