Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 55. (Read 249953 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Lol its not really dumping are you all forgetting the  Phase 1 - Aggressive Volume!

Same amount getting brought up as getting dumped so really the price aint move from what i got in on, whoever s doing it is doing it at a slight loss and has clearly got a plan, got a good guess who it is... congratulations dev Aggressive Volume achieved!!

Thats goal one ticked!

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Development road map hasnt even been released yet. Why would you guys sell without even knowing what's yet to come?
I agree, but this is a shitty crypto world, where people don't care if a coin will release something special, they buy on rumors and sell on news.
And often the coin rise because the whale are in. I hope you know it, is not the first time it happen.
Many coin pump before the release, and dump a second later the release.
I always hope the next one will be the right one...but...it ends always the same way.
I hold and wait. The coin has potential, but....let's see
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Development road map hasnt even been released yet. Why would you guys sell without even knowing what's yet to come?
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
500 seems too low!
I don't know how many bought at 300/500sat before it rose again and touched 2300, at that point many of them could have sold.
Then the price dropped again, the lower was 700sat. And bach again to 1700. And Now we're @1200.
So or we dump more, or it jump high.

Im not selling under 10k , ...i think here are many updates what are waiting for us ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
500 seems too low!
I don't know how many bought at 300/500sat before it rose again and touched 2300, at that point many of them could have sold.
Then the price dropped again, the lower was 700sat. And bach again to 1700. And Now we're @1200.
So or we dump more, or it jump high.
Activity: 252
cant see much buy support. think we drop down more then 700

yeah maybe down to 500, I just lowered orders  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1003
cant see much buy support. think we drop down more then 700
I think we drop to 700 to my buy orders and then back up  Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
No way, Apex is too undervalued to go above 1k after this gambling update. Buy at 1.2k, I bought.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Apex seems testing a 1.2k buy floor, not bad  Smiley

place your order below 1k ..
Below 1k? Only possible if those 7 btc buy order at 1k is removed, otherwise I dont see its happening Wink
Activity: 212
Merit: 104

place your order below 1k ..
legendary
Activity: 417
FOR RELEASE :

Now introducing: Apex-Dice and Apex-Wheel

Both games are now playable directly in the new wallet release. Download it :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vta8id3v3u53tg6/apexcoin-qt-2.3.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/otta7aptto5odu4/apexcoin-qt-2.3-upgrade.zip

Try the new in-wallet games at no risk! As an initial release promotion on TWITTER, we will be giving back 100 free coins to each person who can provide us with their Player ID along with proof that they’ve played at least 100 coins in either Apex Wheel or Dice. You can provide us the image by simply using Twitter and hashtagging #ApexCoin along with an image showing your Player ID and your wallet address. Lose 100 coins? Just tweet us and you're back in the game! Win 100 coin? Now your have 200! Only real twitter accounts with followers and activity will be accepted. Fake or new account will be ignored.

DO NOT POST WALLET ADRESS or IMAGE here, we accept only twitter for that

This will mark the release of the new "Gaming Hub" in our wallets ‘APortal’ which will expand with new games types over time.

The gaming hub is hosted by APEX and all house earnings will be used for bounties to further coin development. This is the first coin to offer a gaming service in the wallet that will actually help fund new features and tools for the currency.

So, why the delay? This small delay was used to enhance database security. It’s always been important for us to offer our users the peace of mind in knowing we will always do our best to offer a solid product.

This wallet release is extra important in that it shows the world that cryptocurrencies can include a merchant portal and live games directly in the software. This is only the beginning for us.

Many other APEX projects are in the works and more info will be released in our roadmap within just a few days.

Stay tuned for more info on the twitter competition/giveaway. Follow @Apex13Coin, #Apexcoin, $APEX

Now go play some games!

Finally! thx devs. im on way to try it later.gj! I know is maybe to early,but will be released roadmap 1.oct. how u mentioned? thx
Activity: 18
That's all, the show is over Huh
Yes sell before it's too late Smiley fake volume fake moon etc
Sell? Nooo Smiley
I cant understand why someone increase the volume without pump
Yes sell before it's too late Smiley fake volume fake moon etc
Activity: 18
Activity: 868
Volume fake.

Look at the volume bars, the same amount is being bought and sold almost the whole time.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Bots accumulating Apex, buying their own orders thats why graph showing a lot of volume 24 hours but actual buy is less than that
Activity: 382
fake volume

That volume is fake, but someone create it, within the % comission lost

Thats not true.....in two days it will be over 30k...

1500% increase in 2 days yeahhhh
Supply is only 6 mil !!!!
Pages:
Jump to: