Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 54. (Read 249953 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Digital Currency Presented
Announcement:

We understand it’s important for our users to remain anonymous when using our wallet for trading, gambling (games), tipping, donating, or any other type of transaction. Our initial goal to incorporate TOR anonymity was set aside due to discrepancies in the way the system works (TOR does not mask transaction identifiers). We found that by using an outside auditor there were still ways to track-back payments. Since our discovery, we have been working hard on a new system that is proven to work without adding extra blockchain bloat. This feature will be incorporated in a scheduled future release. A roadmap for upcoming releases will be posted 10-1-14.

The APEX has just begun!
Buy cheap coins & wait roadmap!

Jumping in now!
Activity: 728
Announcement:

We understand it’s important for our users to remain anonymous when using our wallet for trading, gambling (games), tipping, donating, or any other type of transaction. Our initial goal to incorporate TOR anonymity was set aside due to discrepancies in the way the system works (TOR does not mask transaction identifiers). We found that by using an outside auditor there were still ways to track-back payments. Since our discovery, we have been working hard on a new system that is proven to work without adding extra blockchain bloat. This feature will be incorporated in a scheduled future release. A roadmap for upcoming releases will be posted 10-1-14.

The APEX has just begun!
Buy cheap coins & wait roadmap!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
I think we drop to 700 to my buy orders and then back up  Smiley

You are right.

are you sure nice strong buy wall at 1000 and tomorrow details on their anon. if its better than xc and drk your looking at a sexy rise
Price may not go down from here but up  Wink
legendary
I reinstalled complete wallet, and now it works. have no idea  what was wrong.
Great bro. I am also testing just now and it seems fine, no problem Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

You are right.

are you sure nice strong buy wall at 1000 and tomorrow details on their anon. if its better than xc and drk your looking at a sexy rise
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
I reinstalled complete wallet, and now it works. have no idea  what was wrong.
Is there any reason i cant withdraw coins from my offline wallet?
What do you mean withdraw from offline wallet bro? Where you trying to withdraw/send?

From desktop wallet to exchange. Nothing happen after send, coins are still in my wallet.
Really? I will test some coins in my wallet later and let you know. Now all my coins are in exchange so it takes some time. Downloading wallet now.

That was my idea to try a little bit games, so i did withdraw from exchange to desk wallet 416 coins, but i could not make deposit to the wheel game as well, than i wanted to return coins again to exchange and the same. I accepted and fee during sending but coins are still there Smiley. Stubborn coins Cheesy

I have tried with old wallet, and no change.
legendary
What do you mean withdraw from offline wallet bro? Where you trying to withdraw/send?

From desktop wallet to exchange. Nothing happen after send, coins are still in my wallet.
Really? I will test some coins in my wallet later and let you know. Now all my coins are in exchange so it takes some time. Downloading wallet now.

legendary
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

You are right.
i really think we could see a nice XC style rise here so much has already been done
this is just super cheap 10k sats plus easy
Activity: 728
Activity: 540
Announcement:

The APEX has just begun!

Waiting for the roadmap on bloat-less anon solution.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
A market cap of 23k is pathetic, imagine if everyone that saw the high volume bought a few coins and held them. The coin needs better advertising perhaps?
Activity: 268
Digital Currency Presented
With all said and done Apex is doing great guys!! I've not seen a coin with your volume on Bittrex so job well done and keep it up!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Apex seems testing a 1.2k buy floor, not bad  Smiley

Looks good on this price, but I am thinking to wait little more before buying.
Pages:
Jump to: