Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 76. (Read 249953 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
When will the code be available for the new wallet?

At this time, we are debating whether to release the code for the new wallet, as it is optional and fully compatible with the standard v1.1 wallet. Final decision will be made tomorrow.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
When will the code be available for the new wallet?
If you guys can win back your supporters, I suggest not letting communication and PR fall on the back-burner going forward. Unless, of course, this is just an attempt to get the price to 1k satoshi and an enormous dump commences. I'll put some btc back into this and see what develops. Please, keep communication with your community. Transparency will keep your loyal supporters from becoming resentful

Nah, it made sense for the dev to be silent. Personally I think he went a bit overboard and shouldn't have driven the price down into ground as much as he did, and the takeover stuff was going somewhat overboard. But price goes low, coins got gobbled up, dev miraculously returns with new wallet. Makes perfect sense.

I hear what you're saying. The big issue is that there are hundreds upon hundreds of coins out there, and constantly being released. If something becomes fishy, good luck shaking that stigma. You don't want to inflate and deflate and then attempt to inflate your community base on a continual cycle. Especially in the infancy of the coin, you need a solid foundation of follow through and innovation. That's just my opinion

We hear you guys, and understand that the circumstances can make it look fishy. However, hindsight is 20/20, and we cannot change the events of the past. We genuinely believed the takeover was legitimate and felt that if that is what the community wanted, we would support it. Like previously stated, we continued work on the webkit in case it was FUD, which we now know it was. It may or may not have sped up the webkit development, but at the very least it started a short series of chimp memes that were pretty humorous, so at least something good came from it Smiley
Here is altcointoday's article announcing their giveaway campaign. Feel free to spread the word, and we will include it on OP as well.

http://www.altcointoday.com/apexcoin-new-wallet-wtrading-platform-built-in-and-free-coins/
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
I hear this is loq´s new scamcoin with virus built into the wallet, is that true?

Nice FUD but you're like a week late on that.
Activity: 41
If you guys can win back your supporters, I suggest not letting communication and PR fall on the back-burner going forward. Unless, of course, this is just an attempt to get the price to 1k satoshi and an enormous dump commences. I'll put some btc back into this and see what develops. Please, keep communication with your community. Transparency will keep your loyal supporters from becoming resentful

Nah, it made sense for the dev to be silent. Personally I think he went a bit overboard and shouldn't have driven the price down into ground as much as he did, and the takeover stuff was going somewhat overboard. But price goes low, coins got gobbled up, dev miraculously returns with new wallet. Makes perfect sense.

I hear what you're saying. The big issue is that there are hundreds upon hundreds of coins out there, and constantly being released. If something becomes fishy, good luck shaking that stigma. You don't want to inflate and deflate and then attempt to inflate your community base on a continual cycle. Especially in the infancy of the coin, you need a solid foundation of follow through and innovation. That's just my opinion
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Looking good dev

If you can find a kick ass PR person I think this could be huge
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!
Activity: 56
Windows v2.0 (webkit): http://www.mediafire.com/download/39g2ewuru5ll9a0/apex-wallet-2.0.zip

Try it out, let people know what you think  Wink

This is just a taste of things to come now that we are webkit capable.

Fantastic. Really refreshing to get the Webkit release.
I'm really pumped about APEX always have since its first release. One day I will buy my next car direct with APEX and tell my kids 'daddy bought these coins when they were only 400 sats each, now they are worth half a Bitcoin!!'

Great work guys.
Windows v2.0 (webkit): http://www.mediafire.com/download/39g2ewuru5ll9a0/apex-wallet-2.0.zip

Try it out, let people know what you think  Wink

This is just a taste of things to come now that we are webkit capable.
Sent 5000 $APEX to devs Smiley

Thank you for the support! That puts us at 13,000, over halfway there!
I hear this is loq´s new scamcoin with virus built into the wallet, is that true?

No, loq is in no way related to this coin.
Activity: 10
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
keymaker

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hi did this, have it in vector format and can give it for free if needed

Thank you sir, that looks very nice. We have changed the text on the bottom and adopted as our new logo. Great work!

Even better with the new text! Smiley

Great work guys!
Hi did this, have it in vector format and can give it for free if needed

Thank you sir, that looks very nice. We have changed the text on the bottom and adopted as our new logo. Great work!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

1k is far to cheap for this coin, but sadly many will dump anyway that bought real cheap and lookin for good profit, but I say this could go way up as many suggested before --> 15-50k ... so HOLD I say to the weak hands.
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
5000 APEX sent to the fund.

Address: AJXD8mXb4prcrmM8dRSby36dA8P97LUBB5
TxId: 94b082083b2c6458dcf94da3684d2fc2fef50a91beb160257c0c7bdfa8596fed
Pages:
Jump to: