Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 79. (Read 249953 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Old dev: Silent
Possible new HOSTILE takeover dev: Silent

Bagholding 50k apex, the last coin i will ever have Sad

Goodbye sweet cryptoworld!

Hold strong, friend. We will make an announcement later tonight. Just finalizing some things first. Crypto, and APEX, is here to stay.

Don't mean to sound too negative, but perhaps you should change the coin's logo to that of a fish ... very fishy behavior all around on this coin. It's either a lesson in price manipulation, or in ineptitude -- not sure which yet.

We are sorry you feel that way, but we had to learn some lessons by ear, and rather than sit and argue with the community, we felt we could get more done if we focused our energies on providing results to do the talking for us. We understand that there is no real way for the community to confirm whether we were really working in the background or not, but we felt it was more important to show with results, especially after we could not deliver on Tor as intended.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Hold strong, friend. We will make an announcement later tonight. Just finalizing some things first. Crypto, and APEX, is here to stay.

Don't mean to sound too negative, but perhaps you should change the coin's logo to that of a fish ... very fishy behavior all around on this coin. It's either a lesson in price manipulation, or in ineptitude -- not sure which yet.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

♪ Fly me to the moon ♪
♪ And let me play among the stars ♫
♫ Let me see what spring is like ♪
♪ On a Jupiter and Mars  ♫
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises

Testing our new revolutionary steady-to-the-moon feature

APEXcoin whitepaper soon to be released!  Grin

Their kid found out they bought APEX...
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Tick tock tick tock, where's the hostile take over?  Today?  Tomorrow?  Ever?  You can't even do a take over, what a joke. 

I'm pretty sure the takeover talk was just part of the exit strategy.  Idiot scammers all around us.

Yeah, no takeover will happen. Better sell while someone is still buying. Soon sub 100 sat/dead coin.

You should be very quiet. You were the scammer who announced the takeover a few days ago so just go away and hide.
You would expect more updates from a takeover. Bye bye APEX, selling while I still can.

Sold. Not much buy ordres left above 100. Bye APEX, you will not be missed.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
You would expect more updates from a takeover. Bye bye APEX, selling while I still can.
I love this coin, the last coin you will ever need.  Grin

Ride the APEX all the way to the ltc market.  Grin
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Tick tock tick tock, where's the hostile take over?  Today?  Tomorrow?  Ever?  You can't even do a take over, what a joke. 

I'm pretty sure the takeover talk was just part of the exit strategy.  Idiot scammers all around us.

Yeah, no takeover will happen. Better sell while someone is still buying. Soon sub 100 sat/dead coin.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
We have our mascot:

Now come on community:

Let's show them what we can do with this coin! Ride to the APEX!

F*ck doge - THIS IS APEX

Looks cool with 3d glasses too!

Pages:
Jump to: