Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 82. (Read 249953 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

I'm out... Good play though...making ppl sell their coins at great loss...buying all these coins at the lowest point and then announce a take over...which you new about a week ago already...Dirty game IMO

Good play, and assumption dev is in on it, as he made a post sounding like the 51% was confirmed.

Basically dev tanks the price of his own coin, scoops up tons of cheap coins, then a 'new team' takes over, forks, or whatever (even without an actual fork)... recovery and so on. It's probably an easier way to go profit-wise than actually just being honest and adding stuff to a coin normally.

Basically anyone trading in this coin now is sort of playing with a dead coin walking... no dev involved with this coin will ever have the investor's trust again.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
6. Our PR team is Stratobitz & Coinrocket - they have experience and a good reach in the cryptocommunities.
Which reminds me of the tweet CoinRocket send yesterday https://twitter.com/CoinRocket/status/494743412831027200/photo/1
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Apex takeover & rebranding

We are soon going to fork the coin for the takeover. A new dev team is in place.

What will happen next?

1. Hard fork & rebranding (more info on this later today)
2. Multipool will be up and running next week (this will help get the volume up)
3. Redistribution of the 51% Coins, will be held by bittrex as ICO
4. New wallet with webkit (as promised by previous dev)
5. Anon transactoins (whitepaper will be released monday)
6. Our PR team is Stratobitz & Coinrocket - they have experience and a good reach in the cryptocommunities.
7. We will be adding some other features that are already in the works (SURPRISE!!! from the devs)
8. A forum for other suggested features will be opened, but we won't be adopting the poll-system from previous devs.
   The final decisions about which features to adopt will be made by the current dev team.

The takeover process started a week ago as we saw the current dev was not up to the task.

No more empty promises. Thanks for your support!

This is BS, proof?
Activity: 894

We are soon going to fork the coin for the takeover. A new dev team is in place.

What will happen next?

2. Multipool will be up and running next week (this will help get the volume up)
7. We will be adding some other features that are already in the works (SURPRISE!!! from the devs)
8. A forum for other suggested features will be opened, but we won't be adopting the poll-system from previous devs.
   The final decisions about which features to adopt will be made by the current dev team.

The takeover process started a week ago as we saw the current dev was not up to the task.

I'm out... Good play though...making ppl sell their coins at great loss...buying all these coins at the lowest point and then announce a take over...which you new about a week ago already...Dirty game IMO
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
a shittrex ico? hahah.

the coins are already listed on bittrex.

nice try.
Activity: 784

What will happen next?

Thanks for the info, great news!

What does the 51% ICO means? How does it effect current account holders?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

What will happen next?

So he's had a bitch fit because someone openly said they bought 51% of coins, but no proof as such?? seems like a shitty excuse to not release the wallet or even pics.

+1
another coin that deserves a bullet and a burial.
Activity: 22
So he's had a bitch fit because someone openly said they bought 51% of coins, but no proof as such?? seems like a shitty excuse to not release the wallet or even pics.
wait what??

someone owns 51% of all coins? or they 51% attacked the coin?

If your not going to release because someone actually bought your coins thats abit crazy isnt it?? ive been following the thread, thinking this coin has potential. But a comment like that from the dev sounds like you didnt actually do any work and have been bs'ing people.

Clear the air, if your a good dev thats working on the coin thats fine, but you need to get someone on PR because your killing your baby... 

There was no attack, but I think we will see a takeover by a more competent dev team. Smiley
Activity: 894
wait what??

If your not going to release because someone actually bought your coins thats abit crazy isnt it?? ive been following the thread, thinking this coin has potential. But a comment like that from the dev sounds like you didnt actually do any work and have been bs'ing people.

Clear the air, if your a good dev thats working on the coin thats fine, but you need to get someone on PR because your killing your baby... 

+1
Activity: 22
wait what??

not a scammer, but not going to make someone stupid rich for hostile takeover, so not releasing sh*t.

With not even a screenshots i wont believe u developed anything. So the 51% takeover is confirmed by you. I think you should ann on twitter, not everyone follows this thread. Sorry for you making alot of people lose their money wirh your silence & unproductiveness...
Activity: 261
not a scammer, but not going to make someone stupid rich for hostile takeover, so not releasing sh*t.
Sorry for being a bit quiet, but I had been busy working things out and the webkit wallet was taking up a lot of time. However, if you guys think you can do a better job, be my guest. I still believe in the idea of APEX, even if I am not the dev for it. The process could have been done without a 51% attack though, but what's done is done. Good luck.

So no wallet no screens. Scammer
Activity: 261
Sorry for being a bit quiet, but I had been busy working things out and the webkit wallet was taking up a lot of time. However, if you guys think you can do a better job, be my guest. I still believe in the idea of APEX, even if I am not the dev for it. The process could have been done without a 51% attack though, but what's done is done, for better or worse. Good luck.
sounds like somebody could shit this market to zero with one dump!

all the more reason to pass.

im out!
Activity: 41
Pages:
Jump to: