Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 12. (Read 249951 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Great news. I was scared that apex was going to be delisted from bittrex.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Statement :

These past few months have been extremely difficult for me due to how much work I’ve put into APEX just to have a few bad names use the coin to their own advantage. I’ve struggled personally with furthering development and I want to make sure APEX investors will see a coin and a product that grows in value. Since I have reached several personal and financial problems, I feel it is time to hand over APEX to a new developer, I’m sure he will take APEX to new heights. I know he will do his best and the progress of APEX will continue under his lead. He is talented, eager, and ready to make things happen.

APEX will continue to be a leading coin for BlockNET and multiple devs from other coins in the network will be supplying their knowledge and technology into our APortal - which is still heavy in development. The roadmap will be updated under his new lead.

To start, we would like to announce a partnership with CryptoArticles.com - They will be added directly into the next wallet update so APEX users can have more options. This will help to promote the coin as well as giving them more daily readers.

There will be more announcements soon as well as a new wallet update. Keep your eyes on the forum for more progress and thank you for your patience.

I will let the new dev present himself the coming days.

As much as I prefer to not change developers, I'd like to see what the new dev will bring to the table.  Care to elaborate on what this heavy APortal development is about? 
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Statement :

These past few months have been extremely difficult for me due to how much work I’ve put into APEX just to have a few bad names use the coin to their own advantage. I’ve struggled personally with furthering development and I want to make sure APEX investors will see a coin and a product that grows in value. Since I have reached several personal and financial problems, I feel it is time to hand over APEX to a new developer, I’m sure he will take APEX to new heights. I know he will do his best and the progress of APEX will continue under his lead. He is talented, eager, and ready to make things happen.

APEX will continue to be a leading coin for BlockNET and multiple devs from other coins in the network will be supplying their knowledge and technology into our APortal - which is still heavy in development. The roadmap will be updated under his new lead.

To start, we would like to announce a partnership with CryptoArticles.com - They will be added directly into the next wallet update so APEX users can have more options. This will help to promote the coin as well as giving them more daily readers.

There will be more announcements soon as well as a new wallet update. Keep your eyes on the forum for more progress and thank you for your patience.

I really hope you have some major personal and financial problems, because you deserve it
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Statement :

sooo, guys!
Are we going to leave the boat?
Seems like your the only 1 left
legendary
sooo, guys!
Are we going to leave the boat?
Activity: 466
TREx...    This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on February 20th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

maybe it's time for CSD,
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nexus-pure-sha3-cpugpu-npos-15-active-innovations-more-to-come-657601
it maintains this quality by absorbing economies that the community votes to have destroyed.
voting for coins absorbing
http://coinshieldtalk.org/forum/coin-shield-talk/shitcoin-petitions
Protect your Assets, Recycle your Trash. (coins)
legendary
it's going to bad for meeeeeee.
Apex gonna die soon

idk what's going to happen to Apex but immediate death is not it.  Too many quiet whales that need to cash out, somebody is keeping this coin alive.  Sooner or later (I suspect later) a release will come.  No doubt it will be as a surprise since this dev obviously does not believe in his community.  The price will skyrocket a little on the "Apex reborn" and we can all decide whether to stay or go based on the new funding/crew that BlockNet will help scrape up for our very overwhelmed dev, who lives in a country in which Bitcoin and "like currencies" are now illegal.  Good luck, everybody.
this is the point!
The fact that someone is keeping it alive make me think that, or someone knows something, or someone hope that somethin is going to happen and is keeping it alive in volume.
I've patience.
Activity: 80
Apex gonna die soon

idk what's going to happen to Apex but immediate death is not it.  Too many quiet whales that need to cash out, somebody is keeping this coin alive.  Sooner or later (I suspect later) a release will come.  No doubt it will be as a surprise since this dev obviously does not believe in his community.  The price will skyrocket a little on the "Apex reborn" and we can all decide whether to stay or go based on the new funding/crew that BlockNet will help scrape up for our very overwhelmed dev, who lives in a country in which Bitcoin and "like currencies" are now illegal.  Good luck, everybody.
legendary
Apex gonna die soon
legendary
who's keeping the volume up on bittrex?
Activity: 442
dead or alive guys? is this a good entry point?

Coin on Life Support,

Odd are slow death, but miracles can happen.

Sad thing , their last updates to prevent another double spend attack, at best make no difference , at worst make it easier.

Question for U , is how much a RiskTaker U Are?

Other thing less than 550 people own this coin worldwide.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/apex
under rich list All 529
Activity: 462
I love to trade
dead or alive guys? is this a good entry point?
Activity: 80
Meanwhile, back at the ranch....
legendary
no body is laughing here...where are the new team devs?
legendary
I've just update the wallet to the last version and I received 36 APEX...is it normal? Cheesy i'm rich
I don't knwo what is going to happen, but I'm IN and I can only wait and support it!

https://i.imgur.com/AB7sdCP.gif

sorry, I wasn't going to comment on this anymore, but your video reminded me of the Ariane 5.....  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_(spacecraft)#Launch_failure

The launch [of the maiden flight of the Ariane 5 rocket, Flight 501], which took place on Tuesday, 4 June 1996, ended in failure due to an error in the software design...
...has become known as one of the most infamous and expensive software bugs in history

it exploded a few seconds after launch because of a software bug. We can laugh about it: noone died, it only carried a few satellites
this one has already exploded once, so it can't explode twice!
I smell a bet
Pages:
Jump to: