Pages:
Author

Topic: Apple CEO Tim Cook invests on Crypto - page 6. (Read 616 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
November 10, 2021, 01:42:19 AM
Apple CEO Tim Cook have invested on cryptocurrency. He has disclosed it in a recorded interview. He mentioned it as part of his diversified portfolio. His investment was from his personal point, and Apple doesn't have any plans of investing/accepting cryptocurrency. This is a big news, and were into discussion around the social media platforms. Majority of the huge company CEO's own crypto. This is a big thing and an indication of growth of cryptocurrency network.

Source : The Verge

These people have access to excess money. These money comes from us who buys China made iPhones at US made pricing. So it's no wonder that Apple is a trillion dollar company and a CEO of the company, Tim gets a handsome bonus which basically sits in his account making zero inflation adjusted profit. So people with such deep-pocket are exploring options to invest their money elsewhere and considering the performance of crypto, there's no better choice right at this moment.

So what Tim Cook did, is just a wise step to make use of his unused money in the best possible way! While it's not a news which will impact bitcoin super positively, but possibly win some trust of common mass. Nothing major!
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603
November 10, 2021, 12:12:22 AM
...His investment was from his personal point, and Apple doesn't have any plans of investing/accepting cryptocurrency.
The man trying to play it safe unlike someone who loves dogs that we all know. He is wary of the price volatility that's why he doesn't want to risk the company and I think that's okay. It still opens up the possibility of future crypto or blockchain integration into Apple as also mentioned in the article.

Yeah this is a good point. Apple is big venture now and one of the finest tech industries with lavish offices around the globe. I think even the slightest news stating that Apple is going to invest in the crypto integration then it could change the whole story for us. Apple is already known for its Apple Pay services and wallet integrations on every device. The ecosystem goes way beyond that and help you make transaction right from any device where you are logged in with your apple ID.

There are big chances that apple could just have bitcoin and eth payment for their clients. Before that why not to buy shares when its cheap and when this news drive their fans nuts they will be first to sell. Lolz. Well on the serious note, its really possible. 
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
November 09, 2021, 10:23:55 PM
I have a suspicion that people who are fully immersed in technology such as Apple's Tim Cook or Facebook's Zuckerberg and others have already detected Bitcoin on their radar much earlier. It is next to impossible they haven't encountered Bitcoin early on. Many of them must have bought Bitcoin, albeit secretly. Perhaps to avoid stirring up the hornet's nest. Coming out is easier nowadays with Bitcoin more accepted than ever. It would be interesting to know how long this “for a while” of Tim Cook is.

Anyway, Tim Cook is in. There's no reason why the ordinary Juan remains hesitant.

Most probably mate, they are one of those people who have detected bitcoin in it's early stage but they choose to know more deep about the technology before they dive in and make a move of investing in it. They are those people who were can we say a tech savvy people so it is so impossible that they might know this technology recently, I think Tim Cook and Zuckerberg just working on it secretly not just like Elon Musk who was vocal on crypto platform earlier this year. The more high profile people open up about crypto the more the crypto become well-known and I can feel that we are one step ahead to see the a more brighter future of crypto.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
November 09, 2021, 10:11:16 PM
I have been reading about it all day. Every single news outlet has been posting it on all of my social media sites. This is a pretty damn big deal in my opinion.  This could certainly mean that apple could eventually start implementing things having to deal with crypto , would be so huge!
Of course it's a big deal, the CEO of the biggest company that sells phones that are relatively cheap in terms of their functionality and people still ate up all of it anyway. Read the OP, Tim Cook's investment in crypto doesn't reflect what the company is going to do in the future so it's unlikely their going to be messing with any of it. It might influence their decision but given that their shareholders are all old relics, I think that crypto will have a hard time being considered to be a part of.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
November 09, 2021, 09:55:19 PM
I have a suspicion that people who are fully immersed in technology such as Apple's Tim Cook or Facebook's Zuckerberg and others have already detected Bitcoin on their radar much earlier. It is next to impossible they haven't encountered Bitcoin early on. Many of them must have bought Bitcoin, albeit secretly. Perhaps to avoid stirring up the hornet's nest. Coming out is easier nowadays with Bitcoin more accepted than ever. It would be interesting to know how long this “for a while” of Tim Cook is.

Anyway, Tim Cook is in. There's no reason why the ordinary Juan remains hesitant.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
November 09, 2021, 07:39:22 PM
I have read it here there's a lot of good news around now on crypto and most especially adopting, investing, and legalizing Bitcoin.  It seems there's a big pump that will come, isn't it?

But on his statement said, "for a while" means he diversified his investment for a while and might he knows that Bitcoin was keep growing and growing the price each day, it might they aren't long term holders.  However, this is still good news IMO.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
November 09, 2021, 07:30:13 PM
I have been reading about it all day. Every single news outlet has been posting it on all of my social media sites. This is a pretty damn big deal in my opinion.  This could certainly mean that apple could eventually start implementing things having to deal with crypto , would be so huge!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 412
November 09, 2021, 07:26:04 PM
...His investment was from his personal point, and Apple doesn't have any plans of investing/accepting cryptocurrency.
The man trying to play it safe unlike someone who loves dogs that we all know. He is wary of the price volatility that's why he doesn't want to risk the company and I think that's okay. It still opens up the possibility of future crypto or blockchain integration into Apple as also mentioned in the article.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
November 09, 2021, 07:13:30 PM
Apple CEO Tim Cook have invested on cryptocurrency. He has disclosed it in a recorded interview. He mentioned it as part of his diversified portfolio. His investment was from his personal point, and Apple doesn't have any plans of investing/accepting cryptocurrency. This is a big news, and were into discussion around the social media platforms. Majority of the huge company CEO's own crypto. This is a big thing and an indication of growth of cryptocurrency network.

Source : The Verge
Pages:
Jump to: