Pages:
Author

Topic: Arctic Coin (ARC), No premine, Evolution over 1 year - page 5. (Read 81837 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Same issue here - anyone have any news, all I get is 7 days behind - "no block source available".
Activity: 208
Hey whats happening? My MN also stopped syncing...
Activity: 4
Is this coin still alive? My masternode stopped syncing suddenly
Activity: 2
My node stopped and is stuck at block 347816. I can't get it to sync now. Seems like a lot of nodes went down. Anybody know what happened?
jox
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
what is that? new block every few second? 51% attack on network or? There is weird drop in active masternodes count. Many masternodes is expired.
Activity: 14
Well, I am interested in setting up a node for the rewards program of this coin. Im just wanna try st new
Activity: 12
Oh,  for a person not possessing great knowledge in the the technical part like me, watching the coin is not easy to work with
just downloaded the wallet, how do i fix "no block source available" ?
ty

I have the same problem, someone helps me?
just downloaded the wallet, how do i fix "no block source available" ?
ty
Activity: 98
In the wallet, does anyone know what the amount and the rounds stand for on the lower left portion?  It is above the start mixing button.  I did some poking around on the website and some discord searches and could not find anything.

Thank You In Advance!
Activity: 41
Is the dev around ?  I am from MasterNodes.pro  it appears this coin rebranded, and i would like to ask some questions.  send me a PM dev. thanks
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Is it possible to mine Arctic coin with antminer d3?
Yes
Activity: 13
Is it possible to mine Arctic coin with antminer d3?
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
How do you unlock your coins that you have locked into a masternode?

Also why is every single post about the price instead of the development and roadmap?

How do I unlock my coins from my masternode?

Huh

You should try something like this.

1. login to your vps
2. arcticcoind stop
3. set masternode=0 in the config file
4. arcticcoind
5. arcticcoind sendtoaddress "Wallet address" amount

You might have to tweak a bit, but this should get you started.
Pfiu. Just comment-out corresponding string in goldminenode.conf and restart your wallet.
Activity: 96
This is the cheapest masternode coin. Cheaper than many other projects without active developer. ArcticCoin has active developers, this rise is just a long overdue correction... And might be something to do with the mobile payment which is coming soon.
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
I choose them because they are promising, they are growing rapidly, large projects behind them already, they have implemented all the important solutions for the good cryptocurrency.

They haven't done shit.  Completely useless coin.  Cool

This project is dead as Bill Cosby.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
I choose them because they are promising, they are growing rapidly, large projects behind them already, they have implemented all the important solutions for the good cryptocurrency.

LOL. You really need to reconsider your due diligence processes if that is your conclusion!

C.
Activity: 31
Activity: 161
Merit: 10

Also why is every single post about the price instead of the development and roadmap?

Huh

1. login to your vps
2. arcticcoind stop
4. arcticcoind

Ahhh, found the config files under the Tools menu, been so long since I set this up I forgot about that.

Setting it to 0 disabled the node.

Thanks !

Glad you were able to fix it!
Activity: 269
Merit: 101

Huh

1. login to your vps
2. arcticcoind stop
4. arcticcoind

Ahhh, found the config files under the Tools menu, been so long since I set this up I forgot about that.

Setting it to 0 disabled the node.

Thanks !
Pages:
Jump to: