Pages:
Author

Topic: Arctic Coin (ARC), No premine, Evolution over 1 year - page 25. (Read 81843 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I my opinion this is exactly what is wrong with this coin. As I understand multi-master-node is off for one IP. Assume I have 100k ARC. There is not a single reason for me to rend 100 VPS with 1RAC/day reward, it just costs too much. There is no POS, so whatever I have here is mine and the fact of the matter is that it will not increase unless I buy more.

I can see only few option from now on.
1. Enable POS. This would encourage people to add more healthy nodes.
2. Increase minimum for MN to 10k, or even 100k. 50-60 MNodes is not as good as 1500, but at least will keep some people motivated. And honestly, who would even think of hacking this coin, yet.

I can also understand devs enjoying their every block reward, but if it's worth nothing - it's useless. To all of us.
Activity: 71
hello

i get some trouble to setup my masternode 2 and 3 and the same wallet

they both get POSE-BAN

1/ can i have the same port for all masternode on same machine

2/ do i have to add a special conf

3/ do you have any guess on what happen to me

thank you so much.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hope to upgrade your wallet as soon as possible,
Now there are only 7 miners at X11.
Hope to improve the stability of the block time, now occasionally wait for 30 minutes.
Proposal to increase POS mining mechanism.
3 days to dig once, masternode is not competitive, it is recommended to dig once an hour, the number of only 0.001 coin can ah, to continue to increase attractiveness.
Suggest.
Thanks to the effort of the development team.
You're all right.

What is the problem with the current wallet? What function/improvement would you suggest?

Yes, it takes 3 days to get a masternode reward, but it is about 3 Arc at a time, like once a day.  I am not sure about getting 0.4 Arc reward in every hour would be more attractive, but probably 1 Arc a day would. People don't follow their masternode on a hourly basis... But to get paid every day, you can set up multiple nodes (price is cheap) and you will get Arc every day by different nodes.

Thanks for the suggestions, hopefully the devs will share their reaction here as well.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hope to upgrade your wallet as soon as possible,
Now there are only 7 miners at X11.
Hope to improve the stability of the block time, now occasionally wait for 30 minutes.
Proposal to increase POS mining mechanism.
3 days to dig once, masternode is not competitive, it is recommended to dig once an hour, the number of only 0.001 coin can ah, to continue to increase attractiveness.
Suggest.
Thanks to the effort of the development team.
You're all right.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Time to set mine up as well...I have been mining for a while. There are so many coins out there that are not as advanced as this one.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Hello there,

I setup a masternode for arctic 2 days ago, and the status of the masternode is  ENABLED, but i didn't receive any revenue till the moment.
I'm not sure if there is something wrong with setup, could you help me guys please.

I have the same! |Setup masternode on VPS and in my wallet it show status ENABLED 1d 15h but didn't recive any income yet, why?
How long need to wait from masternode start to first payout?

with me first payment was about 88 hours .... so have some patience Smiley

ps last time i get payed :

Date: 21-10-2017 11:15
Source: Generated
Credit: 2.62500000 ARC
Net amount: +2.62500000 ARC
Can't say that is too much in 3 days. They also say regular POS is enabled on this coin. If so how much is it %wise?
i agree with you about his earnings Sad ... but it works Smiley

today ive got payed again:

Date: 24-10-2017 16:32
Credit: 3.00000000 ARC (matures in 68 more block(s))
Net amount: 0.00000000 ARC
Activity: 53
Hello there,

I setup a masternode for arctic 2 days ago, and the status of the masternode is  ENABLED, but i didn't receive any revenue till the moment.
I'm not sure if there is something wrong with setup, could you help me guys please.

I have the same! |Setup masternode on VPS and in my wallet it show status ENABLED 1d 15h but didn't recive any income yet, why?

Can't say that is too much in 3 days. They also say regular POS is enabled on this coin. If so how much is it %wise?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Hello there,

Activity: 103
Hello there,

I setup a masternode for arctic 2 days ago, and the status of the masternode is  ENABLED, but i didn't receive any revenue till the moment.

Activity: 27
Hello there,

I setup a masternode for arctic 2 days ago, and the status of the masternode is  ENABLED, but i didn't receive any revenue till the moment.
Activity: 308
Any bounty for an Arctic Coin macOS wallet?

It's already available: https://github.com/ArcticCore/arcticcoin/releases

My bad as I did not notice it on the ANN. Good luck with the project Arctic dev and community.
Activity: 9
Activity: 308
Any bounty for an Arctic Coin macOS wallet?
Activity: 336
https://www.crypto-coinz.net
Hi guys,

I am pleased to announce that ARCTIC has been added to https://www.crypto-coinz.net and from now on you will be able to see the Global Hash Rate and Difficulty of the coin and to calculate your Profitability.
Check the Crypto Calculator for profitability and Crypto Statistics for real time and historical data.
If you have any other issues with using the calculator or site please let me know.
Activity: 112
BTCЯazor PoolBTC

No fee`s on some pools for a limited time!

Low fee`s <1% and Random no fee`s

Many algorithms and coins to choose from come check us out.

http://pool.razorgames.org

Arctic Coin mining

Code:
stratum+tcp://pool.razorgames.org:3533 -u  -p c=ARC
Only 0.5% fee for all x11 mining!
Activity: 21
This is my first masternode. So my question is noob type.  After all setup through Vps can I close my wallet and pc or do I need to keep it on all day and night. Please explain me the procedure once.
Activity: 21
Guys recently I have set up one arctic coin masternode and it is running for two days but no coins I have received. So where will my coin come for hosting masternode?  How long it takes for reward?  Is there anything wrong I should rectify? 
erv
Activity: 280
I answer to you "ERV" : The price fall because of the segwitX2 which is coming soon, and it is THE SAME FOR ALL THE MARKET as you can see since 3 week ago. And what hapenned after ? we will see.

For sure, you have to study more, not this coin, but cryptocurrencie world in general. Before asking impulsive things, please, search better. Good luck

For others, here is Arctic roadmap : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VayHYy8L3rA&feature=youtu.be

"Life is 20% skills, 30% work, 10% signs, 39% luck, and 1% opportunity" Keep smile Smiley

wow, they know how make a video and post on youtube  Grin

good luck
Activity: 9
I answer to you "ERV" : The price fall because of the segwitX2 which is coming soon, and it is THE SAME FOR ALL THE MARKET as you can see since 3 week ago. And what hapenned after ? we will see.

For sure, you have to study more, not this coin, but cryptocurrencie world in general. Before asking impulsive things, please, search better. Good luck

For others, here is Arctic roadmap : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VayHYy8L3rA&feature=youtu.be

"Life is 20% skills, 30% work, 10% signs, 39% luck, and 1% opportunity" Keep smile Smiley
Activity: 161
where i can find the roadmap ?
Pages:
Jump to: