Pages:
Author

Topic: Arctic Coin (ARC), No premine, Evolution over 1 year - page 51. (Read 81843 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
We invite you to our free exchange to conduct transactions buying and selling and to make deposits in our system of promotion. Income 1.2% on the day.

How about mining?

Shares in mining you can buy on our exchange. 1 share in the mining gives 1 coin per day. The shares may at any time sell
Are you sure you use a ticker "ARC" ? ARC has been used by Aquarius Coin
YES DEV check ARC is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annarco-aquariuscoin-scrypt-powpos-no-premine-42m-arc-1369936

That coin was announced on 19 February 2016. And our Arctic Coin (ARC) was announced on July 31, 2015
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
Dev ..Last active today, but he is not coment this thread? Only watching  Grin

You are serious with your project or not?
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
We invite you to our free exchange to conduct transactions buying and selling and to make deposits in our system of promotion. Income 1.2% on the day.

How about mining?
Activity: 280
Two heads are better than one.
All he need to do is change the ticker and the logo because the logo is not ever going to go mainstream.
Activity: 517
I'm also still waiting for a response from Dev, we hope the project continues with the latest updates
Activity: 280
Two heads are better than one.
So what will the ticker be now?
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Activity: 729
Are you sure you use a ticker "ARC" ? ARC has been used by Aquarius Coin
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
this bear coin again

i'm not quite sure..it looks like something that'll dump as soon as I try to touch it
Activity: 219
more info?
Site in russian only?

Initially, yes, the mechanism laid multilanguage, and if there is demand for the implementation does not take much time.

This is not just a coin, it is a way to protest against the attitude to cryptocurrency in Russia in general. Therefore, the main focus on the Russian-speaking population. I set the task to give people the opportunity to get acquainted with this tehnolggiey in practice to see how it works, to learn how to use it. This is no more than 5% of the population know what Bitcoin, but reaction force simply monstrous. Forensic closed websites that simply contain information about cryptocurrency.

Activity: 378
more info?
Site in russian only?
Activity: 219

Within the ARC Development Program, there was initiated a rebranding process of "ArcticCoin" into "Advanced Technology Coin"✔️

This is exactly why, the official topic of ARC has moved🌎

Please, join ARC new bitcointalk topic via link⏩ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40966962
Pages:
Jump to: