Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 140. (Read 395740 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Let's hope it finally takes off!

It wont for now. BTC is launching engines and will soon lift the cumulative market cap to 100 billion. That said, the combined altcrypto capitalization will shrink and one day cross 1K usd coz alts aint worth anything and have no utility in real world applications.

You clearly havent read about what is the Ardor project arent you ?

I see his point. Although I don't see why would he even spend time in alts threads with such point of view instead of just keeping some BTC in his wallet and waiting for $100B Bitcoin capitalization.
Activity: 711
Merit: 250

It wont for now. BTC is launching engines and will soon lift the cumulative market cap to 100 billion. That said, the combined altcrypto capitalization will shrink and one day cross 1K usd coz alts aint worth anything and have no utility in real world applications.

You clearly havent read about what is the Ardor project arent you ?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

legendary
How Ardor was distributed?

Nxt holders

And actual ardor price at the moment is a bargain, test is coming soon. The official launch will happen in q3 2017 and youll be able to forge to get some interests.

I came back to Nxt after a looong period of not having any, but just a couple of months too late to get Ardor. How stupid of me  Smiley

Ardor does the forging, the child chains do the pooling of tx. Bundlers pool the tx and then submit them to a block. But in order to be included in the ledger, you will need the main chain.

Bump on this page

Nxt holders

And actual ardor price at the moment is a bargain, test is coming soon. The official launch will happen in q3 2017 and youll be able to forge to get some interests.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Ardor does the forging, the child chains do the pooling of tx. Bundlers pool the tx and then submit them to a block. But in order to be included in the ledger, you will need the main chain.
legendary
I haven't looked into Ardor in months. How is it doing?

Not much move on ARDR, price stable around 900 to 1400 sats, and its good to trade. We can still nuy low snd sell high to get some% profits for a few days.

Best is to buy n hold until the official release Q3 2017. I dont care about the usual fluctation personnaly since I know that Ardor is a promising coin with his Blockchain-As-A-Service innovation for a long term investment, as for individuals, as for companies.

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

Not much move on ARDR, price stable around 900 to 1400 sats, and its good to trade. We can still nuy low snd sell high to get some% profits for a few days.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
Here are some screenshots of a Child chain block and the Bundler screen:

Smiley
Activity: 283
High hopes for this project. Let some of the eth-funds flow into the less complex/more core functional variant

Testnet soon and a nice uprise.
Activity: 471
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
It's been a while, but our developers are hard at work. We are expecting a testnet version to be out in Q1 2017 so we can begin the process of moving towards a mainnet version later this year.

Here are some *very* preliminary pics of the client.

Of course, pretty pics are not enough. We just wanted to give you all a heads up that the project is coming along at a good pace. Smiley

Apart from all this, we are looking to the future of both Nxt and Ardor by having incorporated into Jelurida B.V.

The new website is up, so we invite you to have a look. It's a first version, so expect changes there, too.

http://jelurida.com/

As you can see, we are going for a community/commercial model in software, which has shown itself to be an effective way to balance community stakes with the need for the team to also make a living. In this way, we are aiming for a long term company to make software for public use as well as being able to do so safely for ourselves.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Finally some movement. Hopefully this project isn't a bust!
Watching!

Nah its deader than elvis and older than dust on my shoes. If u poke it u will lose money.
No idiot
Jump to: