Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 135. (Read 395740 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Ardor is on btc38, it is a potential coin. The NXT team is behind the scene, it will be famous and hugely pumped by NXT whales, because they want to make big money again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
i have a lot of NXT, What will i do them?  Angry price is under my foot...

You have two choices :

1: sell for Ardors
2: buy n hold until Ignis hype.

or you can buy other assets running on top of nxt then hold for dividends. Wink

I have a lot of nxt tied up in assets on the nxt assetexchange.

Does anyone know if the assets on the nxt assetexchange will migrate to ARDR/Ignis?

Is this even possible? I think it would be great if assets would migrate and would be directly tradeable against BTC.

Depends on the issuer of the Asset. If he wants to have it on Nxt it stays there, if he wants it on Ardor it will be issued there. The person can also think of changing it to a Child Chain on Ardor.

What about assets being able to be traded against BTC on ARDR main/childchains. Is this possible? The big problem is that there is no liquidity in nxt. ARDR should not repeat that mistake.

GOod popint and i agree!  I hope ARDR as a "coin" and for trading and valuation will be WAY better price and vol's vs. nxt.  I think so it will and we'll see very nice ARDR value come this summer!  And into later 2017!

Thats not what i meant.
Will assets on childchains of ARDR be directly tradeable against BTC (buy and sell against BTC)?
On the nxt asset exchange you have to buy nxt first to be able to buy assets. People who want to get out of assets sell against nxt and and then exchange the nxt to other currencies causing a downward price pressure on nxt.

So if this is the same in ARDR it has the same disadvantages of nxt. But i hope it is different.

ARDR to BTC and back can be done on the exchanges like Poloniex hitbtc bittrex and btc38, livecoin
Changing it can also be done by changelly.com.and shapeshift.io. buy in Euro can be done on litebit.eu
Activity: 957
Merit: 766

Will assets on childchains of ARDR be directly tradeable against BTC (buy and sell against BTC)?
On the nxt asset exchange you have to buy nxt first to be able to buy assets. People who want to get out of assets sell against nxt and and then exchange the nxt to other currencies causing a downward price pressure on nxt.

So if this is the same in ARDR it has the same disadvantages of nxt. But i hope it is different.

Yes.

Quote from: Damelon link=https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/(ardor)-sample-screens-of-btc-usd-trades
Ardor will allow payment providers to use its Assets to trade currencies over multiple chains.
Assets on Ardor are GLOBAL, which means you can trade them across all child chains.
When properly set up (and it's easy to do so) you can use Asset tokens to represent another currency (BTC, EUR, USD, NXT, ETH, whatever) and trade them using Ardors AE.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
What is the progress and news on ardor? Pump is ongoing in poloni exchange, is there big news which I miss? Thanks.

Now is the the best time to pile up more coins. I have accumulated over 30 million odortokens and keep filling my bags until either rollout of new features or start of mass euphoria.

Are you willing to hold until mainnet though?
Activity: 427

You have two choices :

Does anyone know if the assets on the nxt assetexchange will migrate to ARDR/Ignis?

Is this even possible? I think it would be great if assets would migrate and would be directly tradeable against BTC.

Depends on the issuer of the Asset. If he wants to have it on Nxt it stays there, if he wants it on Ardor it will be issued there. The person can also think of changing it to a Child Chain on Ardor.

What about assets being able to be traded against BTC on ARDR main/childchains. Is this possible? The big problem is that there is no liquidity in nxt. ARDR should not repeat that mistake.

GOod popint and i agree!  I hope ARDR as a "coin" and for trading and valuation will be WAY better price and vol's vs. nxt.  I think so it will and we'll see very nice ARDR value come this summer!  And into later 2017!

Thats not what i meant.

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
What is the progress and news on ardor? Pump is ongoing in poloni exchange, is there big news which I miss? Thanks.

Now is the the best time to pile up more coins. I have accumulated over 30 million odortokens and keep filling my bags until either rollout of new features or start of mass euphoria.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
If you have a lot of NXT i suggest you buy ARDR it has sa a lot to offer i tried trading NXT but i got burnt a lot.

Nothing is burned! Dont know what you mean with this comment?

And Nxt also has alot to offer and will continue to run for at least 2 years and more.

Whats ur point? He told u he got burned, and that phrase alone is perfect in its meaning. Nxt used to be one of a kind asset coded entirely in java, but its days of glory are over. Im afraid this is not the best time to shop in on nxt.
It's not over
If you have a lot of NXT i suggest you buy ARDR it has sa a lot to offer i tried trading NXT but i got burnt a lot.

And Nxt also has alot to offer and will continue to run for at least 2 years and more.

Whats ur point? He told u he got burned, and that phrase alone is perfect in its meaning. Nxt used to be one of a kind asset coded entirely in java, but its days of glory are over. Im afraid this is not the best time to shop in on nxt.

I thought you meant with burning, the coin burning that happens in ICO's
My apologies for the misunderstanding.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124

Activity: 378
what is the difference about ardor and nxt?
thanks in advance.

Short answer: scaling.

Long answer: Scaling and much more https://www.ardorplatform.org/
Activity: 369
Merit: 2
what is the difference about ardor and nxt?
thanks in advance.
Activity: 524
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

You have two choices :

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Activity: 378
FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.
https://nxter.org/nxt-news-january-2017-iii-the-question-isnt-who-is-going-to-let-me-its-who-is-going-to-stop-me/

Here are some of the latest news about Nxt over this past week in January:

NXT COMMUNITY

Cold Storage – Offline Transaction Signing
BetterBets – Successful Shapeshift Integration

DEVELOPMENT

Ardor – Child Chain’s Bundlers Operation
Ardor – New Leaked Images
Nxt Kit – Software to Manage Your VPS Nodes
Docker Image – Nxt 1.11.2

NXT IN THE MEDIA
InfoMarket Daily – Does Blockchain Really Matter?

PRICE EVOLUTION
Weekly NXT/ARDR Price Evolution

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Maybe he was daytrading on BTC megabull run

If u werent there ure missing out, and pissing me even more than wolffang, but both of u will soon apologize for being stupid.
Activity: 711
i have a lot of NXT, What will i do them?  Angry price is under my foot...

You have two choices :

Marketcap of Ardor raised around 3 more millions USD in three days. Dont worry about that.
Jump to: