Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 136. (Read 395740 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 250
i have a lot of NXT, What will i do them?  Angry price is under my foot...

You have two choices :

1: sell for Ardors
2: buy n hold until Ignis hype.

or you can buy other assets running on top of nxt then hold for dividends. Wink

I have a lot of nxt tied up in assets on the nxt assetexchange.

Does anyone know if the assets on the nxt assetexchange will migrate to ARDR/Ignis?

Is this even possible? I think it would be great if assets would migrate and would be directly tradeable against BTC.

Depends on the issuer of the Asset. If he wants to have it on Nxt it stays there, if he wants it on Ardor it will be issued there. The person can also think of changing it to a Child Chain on Ardor.

What about assets being able to be traded against BTC on ARDR main/childchains. Is this possible? The big problem is that there is no liquidity in nxt. ARDR should not repeat that mistake.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You have two choices :

Does anyone know if the assets on the nxt assetexchange will migrate to ARDR/Ignis?

Is this even possible? I think it would be great if assets would migrate and would be directly tradeable against BTC.

Depends on the issuer of the Asset. If he wants to have it on Nxt it stays there, if he wants it on Ardor it will be issued there. The person can also think of changing it to a Child Chain on Ardor.
Activity: 427

You have two choices :

Activity: 742
If you have a lot of NXT i suggest you buy ARDR it has sa a lot to offer i tried trading NXT but i got burnt a lot.

Nothing is burned! Dont know what you mean with this comment?

And Nxt also has alot to offer and will continue to run for at least 2 years and more.

Maybe he was daytrading on BTC megabull run
If you have a lot of NXT i suggest you buy ARDR it has sa a lot to offer i tried trading NXT but i got burnt a lot.

Nothing is burned! Dont know what you mean with this comment?

And Nxt also has alot to offer and will continue to run for at least 2 years and more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
how create nxt/ardor addres use self domain
sample https://nxt.sigwo.com/index.html
system only shorten url or how
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

You have two choices :

Activity: 711

You have two choices :

Activity: 350
CrowdWiz
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
Very nice, loving the updates!

This is climbing my list of coins to HOLDOR  Cool

+1 That was exactly my thought .
Activity: 460
If I keep my NXT on wallet.mynxt.info i get tokens IGNIS in the end?

Yes.

A note about this: before the release of Ardor this 2017 (including IGNIS as first Ardor child chain) it is recommended that the myNXT wallet users export a backup of their wallet, so besides the web wallet access, everyone has a copy of the actual Nxt passphrase that unlocks the account/s held in the wallet.

The reason is that, at Ardor launch, the amount of ARDR assets in every Nxt account will produce the same amount of Ardor main chain tokens in the new platform, and the amount of NXT in every Nxt account will produce an amount of IGNIS (rate to be decided by the development team) in the first Ardor child chain.

I understand that these tokens will be assigned to the Ardor accounts with the same private key as the source Nxt account, so in order to log in to the Ardor platform and see the tokens you earned in Nxt, you'll need the Nxt passphrase for the account - which is not used in the regular myNXT wallet operation. In the myNXT wallet, passphrases are stored encrypted with the users master passwords, so in order to get the actual passphrases you need to export your myNXT wallet. Steps to do that can be found here: https://nxtforum.org/mynxt-info/accessing-your-mynxt-wallet-accounts-in-the-nxt-client/
Activity: 406

Yes.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Very nice, loving the updates!

This is climbing my list of coins to HOLDOR  Cool
Summary of Ardor platform teasers:

1) How does Ardor platform work in short overview:
Ardor -> forging, ChildChains -> pooling of tx, Bundlers pool the tx & submit to a block. For inclusion in Ledger, you need the MainChain
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/(ardor)-it's-coming/

2) BTC-USD trades:
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/(ardor)-sample-screens-of-btc-usd-trades/

3) ChildChain and Bundler
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/(ardor)-child-chain-and-bundler-teasers/

4) Coin Exchange and Bundlers
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/(ardor)-coin-exchange-and-bundlers'-screenies/

NEW Coin Exchange and Bundler screenshots added
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
Here are some teasers for the screens for the Coin Exchange (Exchange tokens against other tokens) and a preview of the Bundlers' dialog:

Coin Exchange

Bundlers' Dialog
buy ardr with nxt or buy ardr with btc? i am still not sure what i shall do with my NXT. whats your advice?

There are still months to go before the snapshot, its better to trade some of it, the volatility is good after the BTC drama

Has that snapshot not already occured for ARDR though. There is another NXT snapshot but that is to receive IGNIS and that will take place in Q3 2017?

Ardor snapshot was from july till october 2016.
Ignis snapshot will be q3 2017
Noob question, I picked up some NXT as well as Ardor. In terms of forging, does it forge when I'm offline or do you need to be logged in to be able to forge?

Start NXT, log in with your passphrase to enable forging, close the browser, but leave NXT running - the account will be forging.

I don't think the forging is that rewarding, the NXT snapshot is coming in the Q3 2017, my concern for NXT is that will this be the end of NXT project, I'm looking now to accumulate more NXT tokens because I know the price will pumped when snapshot for ignis move closer.

What about forging Ardor after Q3 2017? Technically if we have both, both will forge correct? Sorry just trying to wrap my head around it.

Nxt and Ardor are 2 different projects and 2 different blockchain platforms with both their own client.

You can have both Ardor and Nxt on 1 pc/laptop/vps/Raspberry Pi etc for forging.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Noob question, I picked up some NXT as well as Ardor. In terms of forging, does it forge when I'm offline or do you need to be logged in to be able to forge?

Start NXT, log in with your passphrase to enable forging, close the browser, but leave NXT running - the account will be forging.

I don't think the forging is that rewarding, the NXT snapshot is coming in the Q3 2017, my concern for NXT is that will this be the end of NXT project, I'm looking now to accumulate more NXT tokens because I know the price will pumped when snapshot for ignis move closer.

What about forging Ardor after Q3 2017? Technically if we have both, both will forge correct? Sorry just trying to wrap my head around it.
Jump to: