Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 78. (Read 395743 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
ETH's success is 90% due to smart contracts and unless Ardor doesn't implement them one way or the other I don't even see it as a competitor.

The competition emerges as both can be used as a platform for ICOs and other kinds of crowdfunding, and also as a platform for "private currencies". Ethereum isn't really used much for its advanced smart contract functions. And Ardor's child chains have the advantage that no ARDR transaction fees would have to be paid for token transactions if a bundler is available.

As far as I know, this advantage is unique. Only in "empty blockchains" of Bitcoin-based coins, where zero-fee transactions are possible because of the low usage, this disadvantage does not exist, but empty blockchains aren't a sustainable model for a successful currency ...
Activity: 225
Merit: 72
Ardor.World  Updated!  Grin
Run Nxt Asset Reporting! https://www.ardor.world/nxtreporting/
Website design updated!

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I'm new in the cryptoworld and just heard about Ardor. It seems to be a solid project. If I invest in Ador, should I invest on Nxt also??

no need to get nxt but you can if you want.  it'd gone up nicely since over a year ago, i don't bother with nxt though.

ARDR shall moon nicely one day for sure. Smiley

Thanks for your answer. But the market cap is already too high to expect a huge return.

market cap of Ardor is too low for real
Yes it is. Ardor will be a rival to Ethereum one day. It is better in almost every way and is already gaining child chains. It should blow up next year just as Ethereum did.

mate when you say it is almost better in every way, how do you know that? Ardor has not yet been where Ethereum already is. Problems only occur along the way up to the top.

His hearts in the right place but, only time will tell if he is right.

ETH's success is 90% due to smart contracts and unless Ardor doesn't implement them one way or the other I don't even see it as a competitor.
Ardor is doing the childchains which is basically the same idea. The more chains it adds and grow the more Ardor grows. And now with decent funding they can finally get the word out and advertise better unlike what they did with NXT. 2018 will be a huge year so get ready.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I'm new in the cryptoworld and just heard about Ardor. It seems to be a solid project. If I invest in Ador, should I invest on Nxt also??

no need to get nxt but you can if you want.  it'd gone up nicely since over a year ago, i don't bother with nxt though.

Thanks for your answer. But the market cap is already too high to expect a huge return.

Yes it is. Ardor will be a rival to Ethereum one day. It is better in almost every way and is already gaining child chains. It should blow up next year just as Ethereum did.

mate when you say it is almost better in every way, how do you know that? Ardor has not yet been where Ethereum already is. Problems only occur along the way up to the top.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

Activity: 406

Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Damn, when they said Q4 I didn't expect that to be in the very very end of Q4... Anyways, still holding strong.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
This is the lull before the storm, I Just bought more coins,
It wont be long before a lot of bitcoin will be looking for a home.
My best guess.       
Activity: 160
Just contact Bittrex, they have a great customer service dept. I made a mistake that they were able to fix.
It took awhile"4 weeks" however with the right info about the transfer it shouldn't be a problem.
Activity: 131
Hi all.

I believe i may have just made my first big mistake. I sent some Ardor from my Nxt wallet to Bittrex and realized after some time that the transfer would not work. I then saw that i had missed the message part off the transaction. Bittrex notes say it would not credit if i was to leave off the message. Can somebody tell me if I can solve this and get my ardor tokens back?
Chance is, Bittrex won't refund your coins back.
Activity: 554
Merit: 0
I want to get a $ 1 price, I've been waiting for it and hope it will happen soon this year.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Hello! I was wondering if someone knew when the main platform of Ardor will be live? I knew that it should be at the beginning of November, am I correct?

https://www.jelurida.com/ardor-release-timeline
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Hello! I was wondering if someone knew when the main platform of Ardor will be live? I knew that it should be at the beginning of November, am I correct?
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Welcome again, fellow Nxters! Halloween is almost here and autumn is well underway so grab your favorite warm beverage and catch up on the news from the last week of October. The Nxt Foundation is proud to introduce the ANG, the final round of the IGNIS ICO will begin this week, (sad) news from MyNxt, the announcement of an Android full node client and much more awaits down below.

https://www.nxter.org/nxt-news-october-2017-iv/
Activity: 252
who saw the walls on the Ardor on Bitrix? Almost every day someone buys at 500k $, someone knows something...

I did Cheesy The walls look really positive also for NXT. Personally think we reached the bottom. But we'll see - sadly walls are not a signal one can trust a lot.

For Ardor there was an owner of a training company that revealed he was buying massively, to then use them for clients (those were those 200BTC buy walls).

...and since it got pushed to the last page - another great comparison article is out: Ardor vs. Stratis. Worth a read.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
who saw the walls on the Ardor on Bitrix? Almost every day someone buys at 500k $, someone knows something...
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Hi all.

I believe i may have just made my first big mistake. I sent some Ardor from my Nxt wallet to Bittrex and realized after some time that the transfer would not work. I then saw that i had missed the message part off the transaction. Bittrex notes say it would not credit if i was to leave off the message. Can somebody tell me if I can solve this and get my ardor tokens back?

I made the same mistake sending NXT a few months ago, until today I got no support response. You can try if you want...
Pages:
Jump to: