Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 76. (Read 395743 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Looking forward to ardor launch, will this be in Janurary?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
The NXT Core Devs do all the work for you personally.
Activity: 36
I believe you will continue with such spirit and will make this platform most successful.
Activity: 51
One of the most promissing projects for me… Will see)
ignis мoнeтa вышлa?

Cнaчaлa зapeлизитcя Apдop, пoтoм пoявитcя Игниc кaк пepвый childchain apдopa. Bpoдe кaк c 1 янвapя 2018.
Пoлyчaeтcя чтo Игниc этo питaющий тoкeн нoвoй плaтфopмы apдop, ecли выxoд 1 янвapя 2018, знaчит и плaтфopмa apдop дoлжнa пoлнoцeннo зapaбoтaть. Haдeюcь я пpaвильнo пoнял?
Я тoжe нaдeюcь, чтo пpaвильнo))
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Ardor is very impressive project and the market cap reflects its active development and high expecataions on this project. I like Ardor and NXT and think they will change the world in crypto world.

Yeah but you sound like a machine nonstop repeating the same thing over and over again. Why would you do that? ARDOR is a massive project, but the way you present it only harm the project.
Activity: 51
One of the most promissing projects for me… Will see)
ignis мoнeтa вышлa?

Cнaчaлa зapeлизитcя Apдop, пoтoм пoявитcя Игниc кaк пepвый childchain apдopa. Bpoдe кaк c 1 янвapя 2018.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Ardor is very impressive project and the market cap reflects its active development and high expecataions on this project. I like Ardor and NXT and think they will change the world in crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
UPDATEPOSWALLET IS SYNCED Properly NOW, BUT BOTH COIN-MINERS AND YIIMP POOLS Aren't For Many Unusual REASONIF YOU HAVE BEEN Exploration ON THOSE Swimming pools PLEASE RESYNC YOUR WALLET And Employ AIKA Swimming pool

This bot went a little crazy  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Hello, you're not quite right in your interpretation.

The Ardor tokens, ARDR asset id 12422608354438203866 in the Nxt blockchain until the snapshot, "power" the main chain (there's only one main chain) in the new platform. This means they are used to generate blocks and secure the whole Ardor ecosystem. But they are exclusively used for this purpose.

IGNIS is the token for the first child chain under Ardor. Child chains in Ardor, unlike the main chain, can have for starters all the existing features in the Nxt blockchain. Issuing assets, sending messages, voting, trading digital goods, etcetera. So IGNIS has all the features, except for generating blocks, which only ARDR can do. But other than this, IGNIS does not "power" anything. Any other child chain that will be added to Ardor, including other few initial child chains like Janus or Bitswift, can have access to the same Nxt features and other features that will be added to Ardor.

What is particular for IGNIS is that it is the first child chain, hard-coded by developers, so it becomes the initial transactional token for many things inside of the ecosystem, which should give it good usage and volume.

And about investment advice, it is difficult to give. ARDR has in principle more long term potential because it will gather fees from all child chains, but IGNIS will have more usability out of the box. You should make your own investment decisions after reading and understanding the platform.

Hi VanBreuk

thanks for taking the time and answering my question. For the most part, this is in line with what I thought about Ardor. But I understand that the terms and language ("power") to describe it are not very precise.

Nevertheless, you are right. I need to read up on it. I had had a glance at the whitepaper some time ago, but a glance is not enough to understand it.

What I have seen though is that the community is quite large and active, and that the outside representation of the platform is very professional. This is promising.

But yeah, need some time to read through all the stuff.

Thanks again for your time,

Trinketmage
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Ardor is in a damn nice position to bring a real revolution to the blockchain space. Happy to be invested and I can very well see this exploding in price in 2018.
Activity: 70
I'm interesting in this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
Activity: 532
Merit: 327

The project looks good but should do more advertising

Hopefully they will get their marketing on point once they start their mainnet next year.
Activity: 112

The project looks good but should do more advertising
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
I've caught a good handful of Ardor.
2018 would have to be the year of this platform. It's one of the few that the oldschool, hasn't yet pumped strong.

If it achieves a great visualization outside the crypto world, it could give many surprises.  

Ardor is a really good investments for next year. This platform will be very popular in the near future and market will react on Ardor development news. I think that devs will do all to do Ardor great!
Activity: 78
When I first read about Ardor I thought I would by some tokens.  Then realised that the sale had finished. 

Liked the idea of selling bandwidth on demand.  Now I see that ARC and STRATIS are similar.   Not that I understand very much about it at all

So left the idea for a few days and now would like to put some money into alts before the segwit2x fork.  Looking at ARDR again I see there was Ignis launch which I missed.   

Don't really 'get' what is going on really Huh but still like the idea of 'bandwidth when you need it'.   Can someone enlighten me a bit.  I'm sure the answers are in this thread but its quite long.   I've only being into bitcoin for a couple of months and have a lot of catching up (reading and surfing) to do.  The space seems to be moving at its fastest pace ever - maybe that's just me because I'm a newbie.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
FSM(Finite State Machine) is new design of AT(Automated Machine). Two years past, FSM were still in the code and didn't improve. That is why i want to develop a game or a use case to push FSM to real world or  solve some problem of businesses. When i have been coding , i found many bugs that FSM need to improve.

Last week, i reached the first milestone which succeeded in aridropping coins, distributing dividend to asset holders.

Because i am not good at UI design, all tests are on http and offline. Actually I use Nxt1.3.5 NRS, and sometime the 1.3.5 UI too.

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/monopoly-game-powered-by-nxt/

https://github.com/btc2nxt/FSM
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I've caught a good handful of Ardor.
2018 would have to be the year of this platform. It's one of the few that the oldschool, hasn't yet pumped strong.

If it achieves a great visualization outside the crypto world, it could give many surprises.  
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Nxt News – November 2017 (I): Never, Never, Never, Never, Never Give Up

Enjoy and share  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
It's now!

Last chance to be part of the IGNIS ICO.

https://www.nxter.org/ignis-ico-report-8/
Calculating the current price, it seems still to be a good decision to invest in JLRIDA/IGNIS tokens.

At the current price of 0.058 USD per NXT, one IGNIS token costs about 0.084 USD (1.45 * 0.058).

Let's compare that now with the situation at the beginning of the ICO. IGNIS tokens were sold for 0.4 NXT. But one NXT was at 0.17 to 0.25 USD! So one IGNIS, if you were _very_ lucky, did cost 0.07 USD, not that much less than now. But if you bought on the top, you paid 0.1 USD per IGNIS - >15% more than now!

At the end, the mega-whale that bought the whole first ICO batch wasn't so smart - at that moment the NXT market cap was at over 200 million USD, so very likely he bought for a higher price than now Wink

@agreetag: 1 billion, hard cap.

Looks good and chance to participate in Ignis ico can give a good profit in the future. But we will see a snapshoot soon, and now there is a choice, buy for NXT or hold NXT for the snapshoot.

A comfortable position for those already holding a lot either way Wink
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Read the Article - ARDOR Implements Game-Changing Features In New TESTNET RELEASE

Release - Ardor 2.0.4e

Quote from:
This Ardor platform release introduces several important new features. It is for testnet only, and involves a reset of the existing testnet and starting from a new Genesis block.
Major new features:
- - Asset Control
- - Composite Phasing
- - By-Property phasing
- - Asset share increase

+
Modified APIs
New APIs ...
Pages:
Jump to: