Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 73. (Read 395743 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

looks all certainly much promising and interesting, I will follow your development.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Cool project in blockchain sounds really interesting including roadmap, new name of NXT 2.0 well I see bright future plans to your project.
Looking forward to your updates!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Surely looks a great project but will it become? That's what we wait to see. I'm fingers crossed but expecting to see it successfully completed.

Ardor is already half a year on testnet, you can test it by yourself at ardor.jelurida.com Login with your Nxt account id (not with passphrase) and test it.
Activity: 14
Surely looks a great project but will it become? That's what we wait to see. I'm fingers crossed but expecting to see it successfully completed.
Activity: 63
This project actually makes lots of sense. It is a great concept and it is going to be huge. Definitely investing in this one. I am sending my ETH right now and joining for that airdrop. Good luck and thank you Devs
Actually I will correct myself, I just heard about this project and it is a great one. I am definitely buying it from bittrex. For anyone that comes here from the airdrop, please don't fall for it unless you have an official announcement from the devs or manager on the website or here. That twitter account seems to be fake.
Activity: 42
I love the Ardor! Men it is such a great project with well done features and amazing purposes for future. Just a real trasure!
Activity: 63
This project actually makes lots of sense. It is a great concept and it is going to be huge. Definitely investing in this one. I am sending my ETH right now and joining for that airdrop. Good luck and thank you Devs
Activity: 42
This is a great project. It's exciting to see platforms like this helping to allow the masses to get into crypto to make it easier for everyday use.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Today I discovered ARDOR and I'm really impressed by this project. In order to diversify my portfolio, I sold a small amount of BTC at an all time high to get ARDOR on Poloniex.
Should I transfer my ARDOR to the NXT client wallet right now (this wallet is not installed on my Windows computer yet) or should I keep them on Poloniex until the ARDOR wallet is deployed in 2018?

Thank you!

The safest place to keep your funds, is a wallet you control. No one exchange confirmed, that will help with ARDR or IGNIS distribution. Install offcial Nxt client (it can be run in lite mode) and keep your passphrase safe (before funding your new account always double check your passphrase opens the same account id).

OK, I understand very well what you said. I'm happy to join your community and hope this project will be a big success. On the long term, I think it might surpass ETH if everything goes as expected.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Today I discovered ARDOR and I'm really impressed by this project. In order to diversify my portfolio, I sold a small amount of BTC at an all time high to get ARDOR on Poloniex.
Should I transfer my ARDOR to the NXT client wallet right now (this wallet is not installed on my Windows computer yet) or should I keep them on Poloniex until the ARDOR wallet is deployed in 2018?

Thank you!

The safest place to keep your funds, is a wallet you control. No one exchange confirmed, that will help with ARDR or IGNIS distribution. Install offcial Nxt client (it can be run in lite mode) and keep your passphrase safe (before funding your new account always double check your passphrase opens the same account id).
Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Thank you!
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
ARDOR held in may. Believe in the potential of this project. Then I was persuaded to invest in this project, he said he just bomb and will be $ 10. $ 10 yet. But I'm sure that after the launch of the platform ARDOR will finally complete the ascent up ARDOR. I think he deserves to be in the top 20 projects. Will keep another year and closely monitor the project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
The release of the new version transferred on 01 January. Waiting for the new year!
Activity: 160
Right now is the lull before the storm, The Ardor promotion will start very soon and with the release coming in about 30 days the price wont stay where its at for long.  snooze and you could miss the train.   just my best guess     
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Indeed a fantastic read. So much to learn here. Thanks for putting he effort in!
I suppose one advantage Ardor has is that it has a fresh start. Ethereum has to build on top of the current structure - and mix in the switch from POW to POS at the same time. And the contract structure adds another layer of complexity. They have a tough task ahead... but obviously a huge team of top devs behind it.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist

This is a very interesting post, thanks for it. I was unaware of Ethereum's fast-sync nodes.

Another coin I discovered some time ago and that is using also a similar mechanism is Cryptonite (XCN) from the Mini-Blockchain project, a surprisingly old coin (2014). Cryptonite has the advantage over Ethereum that it seems not to need "full nodes" at all. It combines Bitcoin's code with a NXT/Ethereum-style account structure.

However, XCN is "monolithic" like Ethereum - so Ardor is at advantage here - and it has eliminated most of the Script language functionality, so some of Bitcoin's advanced features do not work, particularly those that need to verify transactions that occurred in the past. An interesting find, however.

After having read your comparison, I think still Ardor is the most advanced of all three projects regarding scalability, but competition surely is healthy. And Bitcoin's potential "Extension blocks" may go in the same direction - if they weren't opposed by the Core developers.
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Just released: free ebook digs deep into Ardor vs the competition: ethereum, waves, Stratis, IOTA, LiSK, NEM, komodo

Free Download: http://bit.ly/ardr_vs_competition

Happy B-Day Nxt!
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
I believe that ARDOR has huge potential. Soon the launch of the final network. But even so while not that price didn't budge even a little volume began to grow. Now a lot of new money comes into crypto because of BITCOIN and it's growing and then the holders of ardor also sell to capitalize on the cue ball. I think soon the cue ball will be flat or correction. And then the uprising will begin violas in particular ARDOR. Going back to at least to the top in 12.000 cat that was in June.

I think ARDOR easy through the year to cost all of 5 dollars
Pages:
Jump to: