Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 80. (Read 395743 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
It looks like ARDRBTC gonna to 0.000027 again... fed up with this roller-coaster  Angry
Activity: 15
I'm new in the cryptoworld and just heard about Ardor. It seems to be a solid project. If I invest in Ador, should I invest on Nxt also??

no need to get nxt but you can if you want.  it'd gone up nicely since over a year ago, i don't bother with nxt though.

ARDR shall moon nicely one day for sure. Smiley

Thanks for your answer. But the market cap is already too high to expect a huge return.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
I guess the snapshot at December 25 (more precisely: block  1630000) is also the IGNIS snapshot (= the moment when your NXT are counted and you get 0,5 IGNIS for every NXT). Is that true?

That is a little bit unclear in the timeline on Jelurida's page, people were wondering about that in the German BCT forum. Maybe Jelurida should clarify that point a bit more.

Yes, that's true, snapshot will be for both, ARDR and NXT.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
I guess the snapshot at December 25 (more precisely: block  1630000) is also the IGNIS snapshot (= the moment when your NXT are counted and you get 0,5 IGNIS for every NXT). Is that true?

That is a little bit unclear in the timeline on Jelurida's page, people were wondering about that in the German BCT forum. Maybe Jelurida should clarify that point a bit more.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
For the whole week we had a good run there. Not affected by alt-coin dumping for bitcoin fork. Hopefully there will be a published article on migrating Ardor from Nxt to its own MainNet.
Once this bitcoin crap is finished this month alts and Ardor should shoot up again. Really getting tired of Bitcoin hurting Ardor since the two are not even related.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
I'm new in the cryptoworld and just heard about Ardor. It seems to be a solid project. If I invest in Ador, should I invest on Nxt also??

no need to get nxt but you can if you want.  it'd gone up nicely since over a year ago, i don't bother with nxt though.

ARDR shall moon nicely one day for sure. Smiley
Activity: 15
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
Hi Community, i need some help about Ardor.
I bought some of them, but where can i put it in a wallet?
I read to do in the Nxt-Wallet, but i don't know how?
Is there a manual about this?

Thank you for your help  Smiley.

Check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGZq8R5ljMc
Tutorials: https://www.nxter.org/nxt-tutorials/

Thank you for the links.
legendary
For the whole week we had a good run there. Not affected by alt-coin dumping for bitcoin fork. Hopefully there will be a published article on migrating Ardor from Nxt to its own MainNet.

https://www.jelurida.com/ardor-release-timeline
legendary
should I keep my nex in the wallet always before the end of the snapshot?

Yes, the safest place for your funds is a wallet you control. No one exchange confirmed help with Ignis distribution, yet.
legendary
So with IGNIS, if ive been holding NXT since the start, i will be awarded with IGNIS tokens in much the same way as ardor?
I shifted some NXT into another address a couple of weeks ago, will this affect my snapshot for the tokens?

It will be one time snapshot, not like with ARDR, which was 3 month long snapshot. Check roadmap: https://www.jelurida.com/ardor-release-timeline
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 33
should I keep my nex in the wallet always before the end of the snapshot?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
So with IGNIS, if ive been holding NXT since the start, i will be awarded with IGNIS tokens in much the same way as ardor?
I shifted some NXT into another address a couple of weeks ago, will this affect my snapshot for the tokens?
legendary

Check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGZq8R5ljMc
Tutorials: https://www.nxter.org/nxt-tutorials/
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

Activity: 460
Exporting MyNxt accounts (downloading a wallet backup, that contains the actual Nxt passphrase for the account) will be mandatory for MyNxt users who want to be able to use that same passphrase in Ardor, in order to access the tokens they gained in the christmas snapshots, so it's better to do that anyways.
legendary
"NXT Block Height 1630000 - Approximately Dec 25
Ardor genesis snapshot recorded at block 1630000"

so just to confirm at December 25th if we have NXT on the online wallet (mynxt) we will also get ARDOR?

First of all, for NXT you'll get Ignis, not ARDR. Here is well explained, how ARDR and IGNIS tokens will be distributed. I would suggest you to install official Nxt client from www.nxt.org, install with light client option (no blockchain download), create new account (keep the passphrase in safe place!!!!),  and send your all funds to newly created account. Mynxt wallet is 3rd party wallet, so better keep your funds in wallet you control.
Activity: 406
So mainnet launch is late december/early january? Welp thats sad, I expected it earlier.
Isn't too big of a deal. The end of the year gets pretty busy and with all this bitcoin stuff lately its gives everyone time to cool down and prep. Once it releases people should be ready to invest and use. 2018 will be a big year for Ardor either way.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
"NXT Block Height 1630000 - Approximately Dec 25
Ardor genesis snapshot recorded at block 1630000"

so just to confirm at December 25th if we have NXT on the online wallet (mynxt) we will also get ARDOR?
Pages:
Jump to: