Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops and Bounties worth the work? - page 12. (Read 3433 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 576
Bounties are still good but I doubt airdrops I used to participate in bounties and so do my friends and they are handsomely rewarded once the project they are in gets into the market, and on airdrops, in the past, I have 100 airdrops, and not one they gets into the market, but a project with bounty and airdrop will have a chance in the market.
Yes, it's very common that most Airdrops don't have a market or don't enter the market, because Airdrops are made only to promote products that are not well known and that is also only temporary so most of them don't have a market. Unlike the bounty managed by serious teams, the token will always be in the market if it has been registered.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
i started to know about cryptocurrencies thanks to airdrop and bounty and now i still do them regularly but not as much as i started, after earning a certain amount of capital i switched to trading and investing projects IDO, ICO.. to increase your profit and learn how to manage capital. and the airdrop and bounty deserve a perfect job during the current Covid era.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328
Coinbase is running a Dodgecoin sweepstakes.  You have to buy or sell $100. of Dodgecoin to enter.  

Do you mean to write Dogecoin and then mistakenly wrote Dodgecoin, adding a letter D in between or it is a different kind of token from the popular Dogecoin?

There are about 1 out of 100 new projects that survives past a bullrun. They either die from depleted funds or just completely abandoned months after launch.
I can see you are wearing the bounty logo of Bitgesell, can you sincerely say it will survive past this bullrun? Do not be bias because you are in the bounty. Am looking for an investment in the token.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I'm not sure if Airdrops and Bounties are worth the work.
It's worth to do anyways, it's free stuff.

If you have spare time to spend and then it's good to do. The problem about the airdrops and bounties are they expect to get something from it, when they get nothing they start bitching about how worthless those are. I mean, that's why its called "bounties" you need to search the good and legit one to get something from it, don't be that guy.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Around November or so I decided to have a business revolving around airdrops and bounties, I wanted to be "the" place for crypto working, you never know how much it will pay out but I wanted to have a group and a website that would basically be showing people who pays where and how, that way you would be working and earning, these bounties do not really stop and they do pay, sometimes what they pay turns out to be less than the fee network charges so it is useless work, but sometimes they do pay well, airdrops are the same, nowadays they are getting lesser but it is there, and even giveaways are important part because if you apply to ALL there is a good chance you may win at least one.

However what I realized is that even though you could make some money working purely this every day, the amount of work you put is not compensated at all, you earn like 50 bucks per month by working nearly 2-3 hours a day, so I stopped. I do it myself, but do not see a point in making that into a business at all.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
I would say it will at 50/50 because we cannot determine the success of such project in the market, some got value and pay hunters on the other hand it will become scam after promoted to for couple of weeks much worst if project succeed and the team refuse to pay their promoters. In my experiences, I earned some handsome rewards and it helped me a lot to earn extra income while at come especially in this pandemic times.
You have determined it base on the success rate but the main fact is that you are earning from airdrop and bounties without investing money in the project. You have to do some micro task and it doesn't take much time to complete those. So, both are worth. Occasionally the participants receive good amount from some airdrops and bounties. So there is nothing to complain as everything is for free.

Indirectly you do invest money in the project because you could have used the time to actually pursue a job that pays you money. But of course it is a safe alternative to get involved with cryptocurrencies. Airdrops aren't worth it I believe although it depends where you are from. A dollar in the US is not the same as a dollar in very poor countries.
You are right in that case but regardless of that, some of us like me still do not like to get involved in Airdrops. I would rather focus more on Bounties which I believe whatever earnings that come with it are worth the time that I have put in even though Bounty campaigns too, have their own shortfalls.   
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
~
Not at all times.
Not all people are willing to just  drop their shitcoins and expect people to get it easily.
You gotta struggle more and sell your info at some airdrops out there, buddy.
Activity: 1344
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
Airdrops and Bounties are still worth the work. but to get good results it depends on the success of the project, don't expect too much from airdrops and bounties. if you are interested in crypto you can try trade
even now there are enough good projects that pay well. Look relatively recently there was a sovryn campaign. People who believed in her received very good rewards.
I agree with you on the success of some projects, and the bounty airdrop has brought in huge payouts.

Personally, I used to make money by these jobs, actually, I don't see it as a job, because I just spent a little free time to care about it, but it also brought a lot of happiness. 
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
Airdrops and Bounties are still worth the work. but to get good results it depends on the success of the project, don't expect too much from airdrops and bounties. if you are interested in crypto you can try trade
even now there are enough good projects that pay well. Look relatively recently there was a sovryn campaign. People who believed in her received very good rewards.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
LuckTogether will launch on #BSC
Come LuckTogether to enjoy no-loss mining lucky draw mining, latest lottery mining
Participate in bounty task for LUCK airdrop
The price of similar #ETH POOL project is 28U, LUCK will be the next star
Join us: https://www.lucktogether.com/betaactivity
TG: https://t.me/lucktogether_bsc
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
I was wondering if Airdrops and Bounties worth the effort.
Bounties are still worth the effort as long as you happen to find a legit bounty, meaning not scam and the rewards has value and tradable.
While airdops are free but only few projects are real because most of them are just scam.
If you have a plenty of time to join in bounties and airdrops then why not? Its free anyway but dont expect too much.
The worth of it depends on the project that you join in.
Activity: 325
Merit: 101
I think it's really worth it. the reason, the first of course is because it's Free and if the Airdrop or Bounty that we follow is good and has prospects, of course we get paid. lots of bounties that pay participants. yesterday I followed Apeswap and as a result I am happy.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
Indirectly you do invest money in the project because you could have used the time to actually pursue a job that pays you money. But of course it is a safe alternative to get involved with cryptocurrencies. Airdrops aren't worth it I believe although it depends where you are from. A dollar in the US is not the same as a dollar in very poor countries.

I know that some of the bounty hunters and airdrop participants from the third world nations are happy with rewards of $20 or $25 per campaign. But the transaction fee is one of the main issues here. Recently, in many cases the cost of moving the tokens from wallet to the exchange went as high as $50. That leaves the bounty hunter with no option other than to keep the tokens with him. And in the end, he suffers losses when the token price goes down. And no one likes it, when the reward can't spent after working so hard.

During first weeks of bounty each bounty hunter can calculate an approximate amount he would get in the end. Each hunter knows the budged, campaign allocation and calculate how much 1 stake would be on average. Besides, why would hunter immediately tries to sell his rewards for $20-$25 ? There is always an option to wait and get more. Also hunter must be ready with the situation when token price goes down. Hunter would better not join all available campaigns, but rather be selective. "working so hard" - it was already discussed multiple times, that hunters rarely work hard. They spend few minutes doing social campaigns, and most of them spend half an hour copy/pasting projects info from whitepaper and webpage and call it as an "article".
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

I know that some of the bounty hunters and airdrop participants from the third world nations are happy with rewards of $20 or $25 per campaign. But the transaction fee is one of the main issues here. Recently, in many cases the cost of moving the tokens from wallet to the exchange went as high as $50. That leaves the bounty hunter with no option other than to keep the tokens with him. And in the end, he suffers losses when the token price goes down. And no one likes it, when the reward can't spent after working so hard.

Yep indeed. That is why Ethereum based projects aren't an option for third world participants these days. Which kind of goes against the general idea of cryptocurrencies when it comes to global inclusion. By now I think a lot of projects switch to either BSC or TRX. With a little bit of studying most should be able to figure out how stuff works.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
I'm learning a lot here about how people here invest and that tells me a bit about the market in general.

I was wondering if Airdrops and Bounties worth the effort.
According to this article you need several wallets.
https://blogs.airdropalert.com/9-wallets-airdrops-bounties/
Then you have to find out about the drops, do somethings to get them (e.g. follow the coin on social media).  And there might be other steps I don't know about.

Coinbase is running a Dodgecoin sweepstakes.  You have to buy or sell $100. of Dodgecoin to enter.  That is sasy.

https://help.coinbase.com/en/coinbase/getting-started/other/coinbase-sweepstakes

I'm not sure if Airdrops and Bounties are worth the work.

"Airdrops" at the beginning were a novel idea to get new coins noticed, but like anything over time it has lost value and been converted into a clickbait type trigger. Ultimately unless an altcoin has an original idea behind it, then all the functionality has likely been covered by an existing coin and it is simply being released to enrich the original "creators". While the original purpose might have been to gain traction and attract miners, it has now become the latest way to pump'n'dump trash. Things like advertising on social media in return for bounties is very much similar to how a pyramid scheme is designed to expand - get existing people to do hard work for pennies while the biggest whales take away huge sums then dump for the next project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This is actually true, no one should expect too much from airdrops or bounties, because its not guaranteed that the payment will be huge, I won't advise anyone to take airdrops or even bounties as their main source of income, cause AFAIK airdrops and bounties only pay well during bull runs, in a bearish market /season airdrops and bounties are not worth the time you put in cause the after the payment the coin only end up getting dumped, its better to learn trading than put all hopes on free coins(airdrops) and bounties.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
Airdrops minimum effort and time - small rewards (not participating), Bounties all depends on the tasks (participating and enjoying this work) at the moment there are few good bounties with high payouts, but if you combine all the payouts then get a good amount (now I'm participating in 15 Bounties ). I love this job.
You are very amazing because you can do 15 bounties in every month, because that is a very large number in my opinion, so I also want to know what bounties are you following? can you say it here, maybe there are some that I also like to follow.
Activity: 1596
~
Not surprised about that.  The dollar equivalent to most 3rd world country are really worth the time for some.
Me coming from a third world country as well, it isn't just worth the risk for me as I was already done being phished back in the days when I attempted to do.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Airdrops minimum effort and time - small rewards (not participating), Bounties all depends on the tasks (participating and enjoying this work) at the moment there are few good bounties with high payouts, but if you combine all the payouts then get a good amount (now I'm participating in 15 Bounties ). I love this job.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

Wont be considered as totally lost since you didnt invest money but on other hand you had invested time and effort which is mainly concern for most people and tell it on not to be worth and its true that one of the hindrance would be the fee because if we do try to see it wouldnt really be worth on just making out simple transfers but we know that not all the times would be like this on where there would be times where fee is on the floor.
Its true that majority would be saying that earned amounts is way too low but for 3rd world countries then these amounts would really be significant.
Pages:
Jump to: