Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops and Bounties worth the work? - page 11. (Read 3433 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
About airdrops it is only 1% is legit then 99% surely scam or not paying in the end after the programs. But bounties I could say 50/50 chances for us to earn through with it. Because scam projects still follow by it. Just like now since BSC is very trending now where most of the project used this BSC platform compared to ETH due to large fee that's why BSC became more popular. So, most of the scammers jumped in into BSC from ERC20 before.
Exactly, many of them are BS market promotions. I don't know why many people are still participating in this and receives nothing. And until when those people could realize that they are wasting their time only?

I actually participating in this before and yes, you can never find which one is legit as most of them are fake. And until today, it has no change and it was a shame for us that we still not learn though it was clear enough that it was only a shit.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
I haven't participated in airdrops for such a long time, so need to ask this question. What is the success percentage of airdrops nowadays? If we are participating in 20 airdrops, can we expect at least one to give good rewards? Yesterday I talked to one of my friends. He is claiming that he received a few thousands of USD worth of coins by participating in the ICP airdrop. The amount is very significant and I want to confirm that such rewards are possible nowadays (they were common back in 2018).
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
About airdrops it is only 1% is legit then 99% surely scam or not paying in the end after the programs. But bounties I could say 50/50 chances for us to earn through with it. Because scam projects still follow by it. Just like now since BSC is very trending now where most of the project used this BSC platform compared to ETH due to large fee that's why BSC became more popular. So, most of the scammers jumped in into BSC from ERC20 before.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
Bitcointalk itself a rich learning source about cryptos. I can not say about Airdrops but Bounties are worth joining. Its not tough to join even one can earn good money from the bounties but I must say bounties are worth in the bull season but in the bear market most of the projects failed to achieve even soft cap. If you are working & have some extra time to work then bounty work is the best option to do like I am doing.
i agree with you, btt helped us a lot, here we can find almost everything related to crypto. I am also happy that it is also a place to share many projects through bounty campaigns, indeed to me it is also seen as a place to get some money at the right time.
Overall with bitcointalk this is very helpful for people who are here,
because here we can discuss things about the world of cryptocurrencies and of course it adds to our knowledge,
other than that what you say is true here we can make money by joining the bounty campaign
Activity: 1844
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Bitcointalk itself a rich learning source about cryptos. I can not say about Airdrops but Bounties are worth joining. Its not tough to join even one can earn good money from the bounties but I must say bounties are worth in the bull season but in the bear market most of the projects failed to achieve even soft cap. If you are working & have some extra time to work then bounty work is the best option to do like I am doing.
i agree with you, btt helped us a lot, here we can find almost everything related to crypto. I am also happy that it is also a place to share many projects through bounty campaigns, indeed to me it is also seen as a place to get some money at the right time.
wez
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Yes, but they all work diffeent. So you got to scout them fast in order not to waste time.
Activity: 2086
Chainjoes.com
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
It is still worth but you need to have luck and do good research. Years ago it was good hobby since projects very legit and there were less scams. Now you mostly depend on luck.

it used to be worth it and a lot of people got great results. but currently airdrops and bounties are less enthusiastic. but if it's just to fill your spare time it still seems worth doing. but don't get your hopes up because the effort expended to do the task is not worth the reward.
Activity: 532
Merit: 104
Bounty and airdrop are work first, receive money later.
For me, enjoyment is in many stages, it is in how I complete my work, after receiving the money. It's like a conquest.
The bonus is also very important, I think it depends on the vision of the projects you choose. I have criteria such as the quality of the project, the general bonus for the program. In addition, the element of luck is also very important because projects are running a bounty program before the ICO, so if suddenly listed on major exchanges, the reward can increase in value.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
Airdrops and bounty can be valuable if you find a project that is actually real. there are many examples of good value airdrops this year, maybe among what I know this year is safepal, tko and many others that I don't know have fantastic values, for bounties if you have the ability according to your criteria it doesn't hurt to try , who knows luck accompanies at the right time.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
As of today, there are still potential income in airdrops and bounties but not the same way back 2017-2018 where in a lot of great bounties scattered here in forum. Bounties that can give you a great amount of income like 4 digits and even 5 digits in usd.

It all depends if the project is good and with a strong team behind. Nowadays most airdrops are from meme tokens to increase their holders count and even if we receive millions of tokens its just worth less than $1.

As of now, Bounties are the best way to get crypto without investing any money, Only time investment.
Activity: 941
As of today, there are still potential income in airdrops and bounties but not the same way back 2017-2018 where in a lot of great bounties scattered here in forum. Bounties that can give you a great amount of income like 4 digits and even 5 digits in usd.
some will not give us anything. You can view some of the recently launched projects and create campaigns. It wasn't until the end of the campaign that the bounty manager stopped the campaign because the team did not respond to the bounty manager. also, no news until the campaign is finished for distribution. It all depends on how we can choose the project.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
There are about 1 out of 100 new projects that survives past a bullrun. They either die from depleted funds or just completely abandoned months after launch.
I can see you are wearing the bounty logo of Bitgesell, can you sincerely say it will survive past this bullrun? Do not be bias because you are in the bounty. Am looking for an investment in the token.
It's the market that will decide which of these projects that will survive. All we can do is to look into the project and decide on our own whether it's worth putting money on or not. Bitgesell has a working wallet, its own blockchain but also wrapped version in erc-20 and bep-20, an active Dev team, and you can also look at other factors like supply and halving.
Activity: 573
Futurov
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
It is still worth but you need to have luck and do good research. Years ago it was good hobby since projects very legit and there were less scams. Now you mostly depend on luck.

I think the time it takes for the research and luck; it isn't worth it for me.   
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
~
Depends. If you're into long-term investment, you don't need the "right times". You just need something to chill you out in the long run of your investment.
Day trading would be the one that you're talking about because that strategy really made me think that I do not belong to crypto trading but indeed I was....only with different strategy.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
There are still a lot of  airdrops and bounties created so it still attracts more people in the community, if you have the time and do no have the means to invest, airdrops and bounties, are the means to get hold of newly created coins, but there is no guaranty that these coins will yield you profit, it's still gambling participating in airdrops and bounty hunting.
- Investing also cannot be a routine activity and every day, it needs the right times, besides, what I see most in people during this time is probably the time, people's time at home is still relatively large when the government is suspending a lot of activities and restricting movement of everyone until the Covid situation is stabilized. Airdrops and bounty are what can be added to the empty hours that we are skipping every day in a very wasteful, not completely profitable way but some new experiences and knowledge are also quite interesting
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
Airdrop? Mostly not and just a waste of time. Bounties? Sometimes if you joined a project that is really promising and was able to pay the hunters who promote their project. Before, many airdrop and bounties are really profitable and worth it ,but now, you're lucky if you can find the best one. I always joined bounty campaign but only receive a small amount , but it is still helpful for me because I used it as capital in trading to make it grow.
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
Yes they are worth it. For sure. For me, it offers a lot of help especially for those people that wants a "part time job" by just doing something not totally exhausting. And me, when I entered the World of Crypto, I started it by, getting airdrops and bounties which I am now using it to grow my funds. And pertaining to the benefit, the rewards are not totally limited to what are they as is. Because we all know that it all depends on btc. And something to mention, bounties are more likely to be "sure money" than airdrops.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 567
There are still a lot of  airdrops and bounties created so it still attracts more people in the community, if you have the time and do no have the means to invest, airdrops and bounties, are the means to get hold of newly created coins, but there is no guaranty that these coins will yield you profit, it's still gambling participating in airdrops and bounty hunting.
Pages:
Jump to: