Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 102. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
December 12, 2017, 04:30:11 PM
No, most airdrops are a trick and a waste of time. Free cheese can only be in a mousetrap   Undecided
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
December 12, 2017, 11:38:45 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Not everytime it is profitable, but the sure thing is there is nothing for you to lose because it is free after all. There are some airdrops that can really become quite have a profitable in the market (like ebtc, ecash, xrg etc.), so if you can sell that, its profit already. No problem also to those coins that are so cheap or no value at all because it's just free.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 11:18:18 AM
There are few airdrop that give us good income, so we can say airdrop is good and profitable even it just a free coin, but always remember not all airdrop is profitable because the word airdrop, there are a lot of scammers. They use airdrop site to get some info to use in their badly plan, they want to earn money using their wrong dids.

Yup Deeponion is a great way to gain good. The air drops are a sturdy pay and it will rise pretty well next year. The community is beyond amazing. Get in now because there are still a bunch of air drops weeks left.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
December 12, 2017, 11:14:23 AM
There are few airdrop that give us good income, so we can say airdrop is good and profitable even it just a free coin, but always remember not all airdrop is profitable because the word airdrop, there are a lot of scammers. They use airdrop site to get some info to use in their badly plan, they want to earn money using their wrong dids.

Activity: 154
December 12, 2017, 11:04:43 AM
before airdrops had lots of value and community support, now a days airdrops are meant for only few scammers , creating airdrops to make proit for themselves and dumping away the entire coins when hit the market
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 12, 2017, 11:01:27 AM
Nah,most newbies are being addicted to airdrops not knowing thats a waste of their time,bounty hunting is more profitable.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 10:58:44 AM
airdrop will always be there, and a new airdrop thread always comes up all the time, but I think the successful airdrop coin is very little, so instead of wasting time looking for a profit from airdrop, you should follow the bounty campaign, its better
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 10:13:10 AM
Airdrops could be profitable if you are lucky enough to participate in a good coin if not most of them are shit coins with no value. There are good coins that will fetch you good value if you are patient to hold them for sometime.

absolutely so it is, some lucky coins after some time may hit the prize
Activity: 222
December 12, 2017, 10:10:31 AM
They only give you a small amount of tokens, with minimum effort. Thats pretty much it.
Activity: 168
December 12, 2017, 10:01:13 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

I think it was profitable in the past but nowadays some of the airdrops are scams that will only wait your time. I have a friend though who is lucky enough to see that her airdrops now has a value in the market exchangers which is probably $100 or more. I keep doing bounties though hoping it'll have a value too in the future.
Activity: 350
December 12, 2017, 09:55:36 AM
I will say YES because airdrops are free. Even though some are worthless on the crytocurrency market for now, it could be a real gain when you have the patience to wait for a better future
Activity: 70
December 12, 2017, 09:45:34 AM
i am doing it too..joining airdrop, maybe there will be many fraud..but it is still realistic to me because i have no much time to do some bounty..
Activity: 350
December 12, 2017, 07:56:09 AM
There are to many airdrop, and i think most of them are shit token. I have different kind of airdrop, but few of them are listed and others are not listed. But i got zero until now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
December 12, 2017, 07:53:07 AM
They can be profitable. But i prefer Bounty work for more profit and you get the chance to represent the ICO too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
December 12, 2017, 05:47:32 AM
Airdrops could be profitable if you are lucky enough to participate in a good coin if not most of them are shit coins with no value. There are good coins that will fetch you good value if you are patient to hold them for sometime.
Activity: 868
December 12, 2017, 02:00:39 AM
Profit via Airdrop depends on lot of things such as initial value of the coin, are people gonna HODL it or dump the coin as soon as it gets listed on exchanges. Many people just gather the Airdrop coins and dump them on the exchanges not matter what price they get. This in turn kills the value of the coin. Instead we are serious about the development of the project and Airdrop, I think we need to come up with some plans on the Airdrop will be distributed, keeping in mind the dumpers and hodlers.

And ofcourse community support goes without saying.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 08:40:31 PM
A very few of them can be profitable but most of them aren't considering the time you have to spend to do your research.
Activity: 294
December 11, 2017, 08:39:06 PM
Yes, Airdrop is profitable because it is free money so no loss if we follow it. But you have to look is you have to be careful in filling your data. Could be the airdrop is a scam.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
December 11, 2017, 06:38:51 PM
at least you have participated in two airdrops i have participated in more than twenty airdrops but i have not received not more than two coins i have really hated the idea and i no longer participate in them any more.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
December 11, 2017, 06:32:31 PM

Yes of course, I know some people started on airdrops and earned already lot of eth before, specially those eBTC, that eBTC airdrop reached around 1,500$ total airdrop cost. It is good starting when you are new in crypto currency, just for starting capital.
Jump to: