Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 104. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 11, 2017, 12:56:23 PM
yes, of course all the free things that will be very profitable as well as I have ever done in an airdrop participation. I say like that because what I do in airdrop participation I think is not too difficult that is just enough to do a registration of the form which we must fill with the data we have and usually have to include the address of the ETH as a plaform of the project they are developing with a reward that we will get that is a token and of course this is in my opinion very profitable because of course I will be able to get income for what we have done is to participate in the airdrop campaign. And I just follow the development of airdrop is only limited to that, and for the rest I do not think much about the project he was developing because I do not want to take too much risk in terms of investing in a a irdrop because of course we have to keep alert for airdrop that is being developed by the developer so as not to get losses on airdrop which turned out to be ultimately a scam.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 12:55:43 PM
In the past, some airdrop really worth to join like Stella, Lbry, Postoken. Now, ton of airdrop coming and just some of them really worth to join like BELUGA, GexCrypto ...   
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 12:52:59 PM
I think, if you do not look for huge profits, I can say yes that it provides you an opportunity to make profit. But be careful, I say there is an opportunity! After all there is no guaranty Smiley
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 12:43:51 PM
Most airdrops are worthless and a waste of time. 1-2 out of 50 might be profitable but for me that´s not worth it. Airdrop hype is over I guess.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 12:41:58 PM
Unfortunately, for the most part, airdrops are practically worthless. Almost all of these coins are useless.
I saw the real product only in two cases - it's Semux and Deep Onion.
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
December 11, 2017, 12:40:39 PM
But again time is a money... Wink
Nevertheless, you must join airdrop if you want to get some coins.. Wink
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 12:34:44 PM
Airdrops are either profitable or just a loss of time. The good thing is that you cannot lose money, just time.
Activity: 88
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
December 11, 2017, 12:33:03 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

I'm actually surprised at first but they actually do, some airdrops raffles an amount of token which you can earn just by participating to their airdrop. But most of the airdrop give a few amount of tokens but in the end it all depends on the market value of that token.

In my case I never had any profitable airdrop. Maybe someone else was lucky and they had good profit but I really don't believe that airdrops are profitable!
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
December 11, 2017, 12:32:18 PM
It is very difficult to look for good airdrops. Out of fifty, about 1-2 are good. Some part does not come at all to the purse.

Agree,  out of 50, maybe a handful are decent.

I got lukcy with eBTC and made over 1000$ (price touched 70c).  I am still hodling some to see where she goes. Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 12:31:57 PM
if you choose right airdrop u will get profit, take away from frauds, check projects with right checklist and everything will be ok
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
December 11, 2017, 12:17:40 PM
It is very difficult to look for good airdrops. Out of fifty, about 1-2 are good. Some part does not come at all to the purse.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
December 11, 2017, 12:09:46 PM
Airdrop is a good way to earn profit if you made the right decision . Stay away from the frauds.

That's true and airdrop is not only a good way to earn profit, it's also the most easiest way too. But since lots of airdrops are on the air for grabs now, we could also hardly tell which one is legit or not but whether you will bumped into a scammy airdrop, that's ok because you got nothing to lose in the first place but always bear in mind to be vigilant all the time when joining an airdrop because you might end up giving your private key of your ETH wallet instead of its address.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
December 11, 2017, 11:59:46 AM
If you have no job and nothing else to do then yeah it can be profitable I think and sometimes you can hit a jackpot and your airdrop pump a lot

But usually airdrops are worthless and you can be scammed by it

I totally agree with you. I've been participating in Airdrops and I say mostly like 90% of coins that I get has no value or they call it shitcoins. But, there are also a good one, if your lucky. I was holding EBTC that I got from airdrop before and I sold it when it stars to pump and after a few hours it went skyhigh that I might get as much as 120,000 in my currency. It was the most regreting moment of my life. I sold it for only 15,000. Very regreting right?
So, there will be a lucky day for everyone who participates in Airdrops and I can say it is Profitable, but it needs LUCK
Activity: 733
December 11, 2017, 11:33:48 AM
airdrop is beneficial, but must carefully choose airdrop because it is now seen airdrop that only deceive and not profitable. it's only a disadvantage, so if you get a profit from airdrop it's a fortune.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
December 11, 2017, 11:32:41 AM
I am pretty sure that there are very very valuable profitable airdrops. People think that airdrops are free money so they are shit etc. I don't agree. Some airdrops have 10:1 value with real coin and it works as advertisement.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
December 11, 2017, 11:30:51 AM
We suffer the same problem. there quite a lot of airdrop that I followed, but there only a few can truly paid. there is also paid by coin, but there is no market of the coin. in Imtoken is full of airdrop coins that are worthless (no price) and moreover now a lot of fake airdrop which said just make us account to be functioned. I'm sorry too many join in airdrop. hopefully there's no problem whatsoever. better join bounty campaign only. if join in airdrop, beware because some airdrop a lot of cheats.
Activity: 257
December 11, 2017, 11:17:38 AM
Yes wait for thr pump and sell those coins, you will get free money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
December 11, 2017, 10:55:26 AM
Some airdrops are good and some are not, so if you join airdrop make sure that you can get the free token if not your participation in an airdrop is useless. Of course it is profitable if is good airdrop I got pos token airdrop, and it is good.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 11, 2017, 10:55:13 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
Nope! Not all airdrops are profitable most especially nowadays. A lot of these airdrops are popping almost everyday but some of them are some kind of joke projects since it turns out to be a scammy one after a couple of weeks due to developers abandoning the project. Some of my friends are hoarding airdrop tokens but most of the coins they have are just shitcoins I think eighty percent of their holdings are nonsense coins because they told me that it's been a long time they are waiting for it to be listed on exchanges but until now there is no sign of life of their tokens in some exchanges.
Activity: 130
December 11, 2017, 10:47:19 AM
Sometimes you can get money from airdrop, sometimes no. I'ts like lottery. But you didn't waste a lot of time on airdrop, so you don't get very upset when you do not get paid.
Jump to: