Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 101. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 01:28:19 AM
I've been in a few decent ones so far, mostly crap though. Some good ones were ethgas, PoStoken, Hawala
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
December 13, 2017, 01:22:57 AM
You get token for FREE. If thats not considered as a profit, then i don't know what is!
As we get the tokens for free and all we have to do is hold it for a short period or long, that's on us. And if the coin does great in the market then you had that for free so that's a profit. And even if the coin dies or does not do well, it's not your loss as yoi didn't invest anything in it. So there's no chance of a loss, and theres only profit!
Activity: 68
December 13, 2017, 01:18:30 AM
I guess airdrop must be profitable because they offer to you free token- mean free money.  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
December 13, 2017, 01:03:26 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
If you have ample of time then don't hesitate to participate in these airdrops because all you need to do is to fill a small form.I must say that most of them may turn out to be useless coins but if you are fortunate enough then you might come across some coins which even hit the mark of $1-$2.
You will get your coins have some patience. Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
December 12, 2017, 11:37:52 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Almost 80% (based on my own opinion) of airdrops are (and were) just a pump and dump project. If its a pump and dump project, it is profitable. If its a pump and dump project, you just have to invest a little, watch the price graph, follow your greediness(ouch, that was rude), sell and make a profit.

But, the other 20% are (and were) a real project. Hold, until you die (lol) drowning on your own bathtub that full of money.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
December 12, 2017, 10:56:46 PM
many airdrop in this time is just try to collect your information. dont see any real airdrop. best airdrop I seen was ripple. hope we can see 2nd ripple again

Well ripple is one of the best,  but also I've seen good profit from pos token; and it really gave me big profit even though I got smaller value of token because of its bigger sell value. However the coin doesn't seen to give bigger airdrop coins, yet its been having an in demand coin which traders are going to hold and sell in a right time.
pos token is good but I dont have many time to join this airdrop. Is this finish yet? we still can find some good airdrop on forum. check out bitshare as I remember. they give 3$ each week
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
December 12, 2017, 10:50:55 PM
many airdrop in this time is just try to collect your information. dont see any real airdrop. best airdrop I seen was ripple. hope we can see 2nd ripple again

Well ripple is one of the best,  but also I've seen good profit from pos token; and it really gave me big profit even though I got smaller value of token because of its bigger sell value. However the coin doesn't seen to give bigger airdrop coins, yet its been having an in demand coin which traders are going to hold and sell in a right time.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 10:46:26 PM
Um. If you don't mess your computer up with scam wallets and it is truly a airdrop in that they don't charge then all it is is profit.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
December 12, 2017, 10:46:06 PM
Yes, Some Airdrop is profitable If you just pick the right one. many airdrops now they need to required you to pay some fees you just beware of that, you don't need to pay fees if you joining some airdrop, its free you will need to do is just sign in and do some effort to earn some token or coin.
Activity: 84
December 12, 2017, 10:45:29 PM
maybe yes and maybe not profitable,
but now most airdrops are scams.
Activity: 13
December 12, 2017, 10:37:01 PM
I'll throw in my opinion - no. I've rarely received coins from airdrops and some of them require a lot to get those coins. I will say though, byteball has been a good experience and was easy. Can't wait to see where that coin goes (current airdrop is over, I believe they will be starting it up again sometime next year).
Activity: 164
December 12, 2017, 10:34:03 PM
Some airdrops do not distribute tokens the moment after an individual filled up the form. But, almost all of the price of the airdropped tokens are low when you receive it. Some people hold it for a long time because they believe its price will be pumped again and some people just sell it because they believe its price will only be dumped again instead of being pumped. It is too hard to find an airdrop that will give you big profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
December 12, 2017, 10:17:46 PM
I once followed the airdrop and got the token. but what I got was different from what I expected. The token is given in large quantities. but the price and its value make me disappointed. it is possible that airdrop is given to see the number of requests for the token

It is expected that airdrop tokens have really no value at all in the market and some coin that is being airdrop doesnt even get the token sail in order for them to have a successful ICO, its just a waste of time to register and follow the movements of airdrop coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
December 12, 2017, 10:08:33 PM
In some cases of that it is . Although you have to be vigilant and sell you coin at a fast transaction some coins have pulled that on the first basis to put up q good price then drop it afterwards its their style of business but only some does that. No all though does that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 10:05:15 PM
I once followed the airdrop and got the token. but what I got was different from what I expected. The token is given in large quantities. but the price and its value make me disappointed. it is possible that airdrop is given to see the number of requests for the token
Activity: 260
December 12, 2017, 09:53:27 PM
yes AIRDROP is profitable, i'm also doing airdrop and i got many coins and got some profit, after you filled an airdrop form you have to wait few days for get coins, it is the naure of the airdrops, some times it will get one month ..
Activity: 294
December 12, 2017, 09:45:07 PM
I have joined several airdrops before and yes, it was quite profitable. But nowadays, there alot of airdrop registrations popping up and most of them dont even have good projects to present.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 12, 2017, 09:40:52 PM
something that is free is usually profitable, because just by filling out some forms and taking a little time can get free coins. Several times I participated in airdrop, but how many coins alone gave me good luck and some also became useless coins. and I have lost my time.
Activity: 238
December 12, 2017, 04:42:48 PM
Now, airdrop is worthless! Most of them will require us to pay small eth if we want to participate on airdrop.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
December 12, 2017, 04:32:30 PM
I remember only ebtc airdrop that was worth something but other than that others i received are almost worthless and are still sitting in my eth wallet, i do not know how to get rid of them. lol
Pages:
Jump to: