Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 42. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
February 19, 2018, 05:22:12 AM
There are not so many good projects that can really offer a profitable participation in their airdrop. Most of them are scams. yes, you do not need to invest money and do some difficult tasks to participate in the airdrop but there is a high probability that it will not be profitable and you will not be paid. And if they pay so there will be a shit coins in your wallet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 05:21:29 AM
It used to be very profitable since per head allocation was high. Nowadays I make somewhere $90 Average of all the bounties. For beginners, it is good to participate since it can help to understand the ecosystem. To all the newbies do participate in as much airdrops as you can bcz you can reinvest the money and make fortunes out of it. A very good resource is https://crypto-my-future.com/. You can start off from here.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 05:16:04 AM
Airdrops are free money rather than it is time consuming and less worthy unless you meet the right airdrop.
Based on my experienced airdrops never give me high profit I received just too little,  but even though my experienced is not quite  good maybe because of many dumpers or I haven't sign in to a right airdrop but still  I consider it profitable.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 05:06:59 AM
Airdrops are tokens given as free to everyone who participates,just follow the rules in order to recieve free token.
Airdrops are all profitable because you can have airdrops with out investment.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 04:57:19 AM
some airdrops are good .but most of them are fake or spam . i'm now working on bounties those are way better and profitable .
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 04:54:05 AM
I finally brought one drop of 2 dollars. Before that, nothing brought. Many did not even send coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 19, 2018, 04:51:07 AM
since they re free, they re profitable

expecially if you do kyc during ico phase, some tokens with hardcaps gives you free airdrop, such airdrops are really profitable

but the key idea is to hold the airdrop token / coin until the big exchange

then, it makes money
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 04:46:50 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Some airdrops are excellent! not all of them but you need to keep in mind you gain money without too much effort on your end.
That's why not all airdrops are good - If this is what you're doing to make money you should keep getting more and more tokens from airdrops and look at the bigger picture (Work on quantity).
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 04:35:24 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Airdrops aren't profitable and I know that there are so many members in this forum that has bad experiences on joining Airdrops as I do.
IF you are new to this forum then we would like to tell you, yes! you! we would like to tell you that Airdrops aren't profitable and most of them are scams, fraud and bogus and will only waster your time, efforts and worst - money.
Some Airdrops do give you free tokens but your wallet will be filled with shit coins...
Stay away from Airdrops unless you know well about it because I admit that there are too few airdrops are giving good handful tokens.
Activity: 98
February 19, 2018, 04:33:09 AM
Profitable are airdrop? Yes sometimes if our lucky to found project owners that are responsible and big heart to give big amount but mostly airdrop are cheap.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 04:25:59 AM
Now there are so many airdrops that you do not have time to fill in all, many airdrops to collect your information (scammers). My first income from tokens was 54 cents. I'm rich Grin Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
February 19, 2018, 04:19:31 AM
Based on my experience, there is a very small chance to get some valuable airdrop. In most cases, these are shirtcoin distributions or just some kind of scams. Thus, you have to be both lucky and careful enough to earn something and not lose your own coins.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 19, 2018, 04:14:10 AM
Airdrops are profitable as they are given to you for no reason. That means you get free money that may turn out to be good with better development. Or just mere speculation. This is my thought on airdrops.
Activity: 126
February 19, 2018, 03:34:10 AM
They are. The only part I don't like about Airdrops is that they require you to actually share their link on facebook, twitter and so on. This is not an Airdrop, it's a Bounty campaign...
Activity: 159
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
February 19, 2018, 03:30:50 AM
Airdrops are free money rather than it is time consuming and less worthy unless you meet the right airdrop.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 19, 2018, 03:26:46 AM
Yeah I guess so. You have to do very little to be eligible for an airdrop. Last time I received 250 POLY which is priced at a dollar each at the moment. Not bad.
Activity: 420
February 19, 2018, 03:25:36 AM
You do not get a lot of money, it's like starting a newbie for a beginner for further development. But even here no one is immune from fraud and loss so not all  Airdrop are good, you need to be careful in everything.
Activity: 417
Merit: 2
February 19, 2018, 03:05:51 AM
well YES ofcourse, most especially those with good projects, don't expect good profits with "shitcoin" ,, I have earned some from the airdrops more than trading coins, lol, its worth to take time filling up the form and doing the required task. but be very careful, some airdrop form are scam and  just taking your infos or just waiting for someone to make a mistake filling up the form and putting the private key instead of  public key.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 19, 2018, 02:29:32 AM
You may get them a little longer and they may not have distribute them so just wait patiently and you can get what you want and make more money with them.
Activity: 62
February 19, 2018, 02:22:47 AM
Join the campaign and Get 450.000 MTC Free ICO just Sign-up follow the steps provided on the website!
To join Click this link (https://marineco.in)

Best token for 2018  join the ico in this link provided!  (https://marineco.in/ico)
Pages:
Jump to: